DS Women... do you dress revealingly for yourselves or for men?

13»

Comments

• Kitty-Kat_MEOW.Kitty-Kat_MEOW. Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    I dress feminine because I am femine. Out of all my mates I am the one who always sticks on the little dress and heels. They can all go out in Jeans, but i shall still wear a dress. Its my night out. I wear jeans in the day so a night out i dress up.

I love my dresses and shoes! And yes, it is for me, not for anyone else.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glowbot wrote: »
    On a night out, if you wear a mini skirt are you asking for male attention or fitting in with your friends to dance and have fun? or both. Or neither.

I dress for myself and like feeling confident as I find men really do find confidence attractive

Obviously attraction is important but confidence is a massive part of that IMO
  • Enter_the_monkEnter_the_monk Posts: 2,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can a woman feel confident, attractive and sexy in jeans and a t shirt or does it have to the whole dressing up thing that makes a woman feel that way?

I suspect that YES a woman can feel sexy in her most comfortable jeans and comfy t shirt....
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about you op? Now that you have come out, do you wear skimpy outfits for male attention? Or do you prefer to fit in with your friends?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can a woman feel confident, attractive and sexy in jeans and a t shirt or does it have to the whole dressing up thing that makes a woman feel that way?

I suspect that YES a woman can feel sexy in her most comfortable jeans and comfy t shirt....

Agreed- I have to say I pull more when wearing skinny jeans and a little top
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dress feminine because I am femine. Out of all my mates I am the one who always sticks on the little dress and heels. They can all go out in Jeans, but i shall still wear a dress. Its my night out. I wear jeans in the day so a night out i dress up.

I love my dresses and shoes! And yes, it is for me, not for anyone else.
    apologies for the bump.

maybe you can answer.
    If you dress for yourself... why wear heels they don't look comfy.