What would your soap character name be?

What would be your soap character name and The reason for your arrival.

My name would be Jo Sparks aka Dr sparks.

I would be the new Doctor with a dark secret which would be to tell Ian that comedy was in a mental asylum and is now normal again and that his mother has just woken from a coma and does not know who she is but the one thing she kept saying was Ian Beale duff duff duff duff duff.

Comments

• bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Id be Quinn Mitchell the long-lost cousin;) haha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    So would you be directly related to Billy, Ronnie and Roxy or Phil? And what dark secret would u have?
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Jerry Mitchell, Phil's other wife. The secret would be he had a holiday fling, got married and is now in a bigamous marriage with Sharon.
  • bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So would you be directly related to Billy, Ronnie and Roxy or Phil? And what dark secret would u have?

I'd be the teenage grandson of Clive Mitchell I would be carrying a big secret to do with my mum Tracey Mitchell and my cousin Ben, I'd go to stay with Phil and Sharon because my grandparents can't handle me, my sisters abandoned me, I don't have a dad and my mums in prison for murder
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queenie

Of course :D No reason for anything, but I come from London so maybe I'd be moving there
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SULLA Dingle.