Nicola McLean attacks a teenage girl on twitter over her looks

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
Check out @NicolaMcLean's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NicolaMcLean/status/555872027026788353?s=09

I think this is quite low and cheap of Nicola to do this.A grown woman having a sly nasty dig at a teenage girl-an age when shes likely to be insecure and to have her picture posted on Nicolas account like this.Not sure were shes coming from with this but I would have thought that Nicola having anxiety issues etc of her own would deem this below the belt if somebody else did it:(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it would be easier to assess the appropriateness if we could see what Nicola was responding to. It seems unlikely that she tweeted this out of the blue, don't you think?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer to see what Nicola was replying to. She might have tweeted that in retaliation because of something that lass said.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    I think it would be easier to assess the appropriateness if we could see what Nicola was responding to. It seems unlikely that she tweeted this out of the blue, don't you think?

It would be easier yes but Nicola should be above childish spats with young teenagers.The girl has locked her account after Nicola did that.

Context is important but all the same Nicola should be too mature to stoop to the playground level with a youngster.
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'd prefer to see what Nicola was replying to. She might have tweeted that in retaliation because of something that lass said.

A 20 year age gap roughly with that girl who looks 14- Nicola should be better than retailiation in this context.

Cant imagine many celebrities Nicolas age retailiating like that to any insult from an immature young teenager.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, here's Nicola's tweets. I can't find any tweet from the lass she made a comment on. I don't know if she's done it because of this, but that lass's tweets are protected.

https://twitter.com/nicolamclean
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Well, here's Nicola's tweets. I can't find any tweet from the lass she made a comment on. I don't know if she's done it because of this, but that lass's tweets are protected.

https://twitter.com/nicolamclean
    Her tweets werent protected several hours ago because too many of those replying to Nicolas tweet had clearly seen whatever it was that this girl tweeted .
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No matter what she was responding too, pretty rich for McLean to call out someone else for hideous hair extentions. Her hair is a revolting colour and clearly not all her own.

Agree with those saying McLean should rise above it.
    Block the girl and move on.
    Forum Member
    Anya D wrote: »
    No matter what she was responding too, pretty rich for McLean to call out someone else for hideous hair extentions. Her hair is a revolting colour and clearly not all her own.

Agree with those saying McLean should rise above it.
    Block the girl and move on.

Very wise words-Its called being the adult and being the better person.
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Check out @NicolaMcLean's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NicolaMcLean/status/555872027026788353?s=09

I think this is quite low and cheap of Nicola to do this.A grown woman having a sly nasty dig at a teenage girl-an age when shes likely to be insecure and to have her picture posted on Nicolas account like this.Not sure were shes coming from with this but I would have thought that Nicola having anxiety issues etc of her own would deem this below the belt if somebody else did it:(

An odious hag whose looks are fading( not that she was attractive in the first place) having a go at a teen who is unlike her is not a Yacht Girl and very pretty.

I see Mcleans breasticles are sagging like a spaniels ears.😀😝
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    A 20 year age gap roughly with that girl who looks 14- Nicola should be better than retailiation in this context.

Cant imagine many celebrities Nicolas age retailiating like that to any insult from an immature young teenager.

IF she started on Nicola, she's big enough to take the response she gets. Don't want a comeback, don't be a knob.

This obviously depends what the girl said to Nicola.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Nicola should have seen Cyberbully on Channel 4. It is always one bullying comment that opens the floodgates
  • J-StarJ-Star Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    An odious hag whose looks are fading( not that she was attractive in the first place) having a go at a teen who is unlike her is not a Yacht Girl and very pretty.

I see Mcleans breasticles are sagging like a spaniels ears.😀😝

She's only 33 is she really hag-worthy yet? Or ever more to the point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I swear every time this woman's name is brought up, it's because she's slagging someone else off. From life experience, I can tell this is not a very happy human being.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DarthFader wrote: »
    Maybe Nicola should have seen Cyberbully on Channel 4. It is always one bullying comment that opens the floodgates

It depends what the lass said to Nicola. Plus, bullying someone involves doing something nasty over and over again etc to someone. The lass can't play the victim if she started it. If you're going to be 'clever' with someone, you have to accept that they might retaliate. I'm not saying that the lass was to blame because I can't access her tweets.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's about being the better person though isn't it? This girl probably did say something unpleasant, but you know what, a 30 something mother of two should be old enough to know better and let it go over her head.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    It's about being the better person though isn't it? This girl probably did say something unpleasant, but you know what, a 30 something mother of two should be old enough to know better and let it go over her head.

I agree Nicola shouldnt have been nasty back but we cant really judge the situation if we dont know what the girl said :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If she is 14 she is scarily over-styled.

Did anyone see how the dialogue went? If not, we have presumably reached the end of the road since all we have is a reply.
    Forum Member
    If she is 14 she is scarily over-styled.

Did anyone see how the dialogue went? If not, we have presumably reached the end of the road since all we have is a reply.

BIB: I agree :(
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    I agree Nicola shouldnt have been nasty back but we cant really judge the situation if we dont know what the girl said :confused:

Nicolas pretty judgemental about other people shes known for it.This behaviour is just one of many examples-Not long ago she was part of a twitter chat mocking Bianca Gascoignes friends for being ugly and implying that Bianca was less of a person for having ugly people at her birthday party.This is a 33 year old woman talking like this.
    Forum Member
    Her behaviour sounds very immature to me :mad:
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just awful!

Did she ever clear up her ex husbands allegations about her and CAN managements apparent faux miscarriage story?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For heaven's sake.. This is a 30 something Mother of 2; irrespective of what this girl might have said/done to elicit such nastiness - Mclean should simply have blocked her or sent her a PM and ended it there. As a woman who has told us in great detail about her battle with anorexia and anxiety she should know better than to belittle a young girl in public and feed off her insecurities.

But this is what she is reduced to - as so many Z listers are - fighting on Twitter, getting into spats online and falling out of clubs with her bezzie Aisleyne. It is pitiful to see a grown woman reduced to such an existence.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    I swear every time this woman's name is brought up, it's because she's slagging someone else off. From life experience, I can tell this is not a very happy human being.

I genuinely have no idea where this women came from and why she is a zeleb, she just seemed to appear from nowhere.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For heaven's sake.. This is a 30 something Mother of 2; irrespective of what this girl might have said/done to elicit such nastiness - Mclean should simply have blocked her or sent her a PM and ended it there. As a woman who has told us in great detail about her battle with anorexia and anxiety she should know better than to belittle a young girl in public and feed off her insecurities.

But this is what she is reduced to - as so many Z listers are - fighting on Twitter, getting into spats online and falling out of clubs with her bezzie Aisleyne. It is pitiful to see a grown woman reduced to such an existence.

Couldn't agree more Pru. Though since the old man left, her meal ticket has gone so she's gone to eke out a living from her non existent talents somehow and I suppose getting papped outside nightclubs with her arse hanging out is all she's got to offer
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more Pru. Though since the old man left, her meal ticket has gone so she's gone to eke out a living from her non existent talents somehow and I suppose getting papped outside nightclubs with her arse hanging out is all she's got to offer

On Big Brother's BOTS last night she said her only talent was getting her tits out. She then went on to slate HMs for being mean and then called Alicia a **** when she took offence to Alicia being called a a glamour model.

Most of the time she was leering over Jimmy Bullard. Not a pretty sight.