The Daily Price.....

Comments

• Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    oh for god`s sake,when will she just shut up ????

I'd imagine as long as she can rake in the cash from gullible idiots she'll be doing 'em from her bath chair in the old folks home whist having her bum wiped with a J-Cloth.. ;)
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd imagine as long as she can rake in the cash from gullible idiots she'll be doing 'em from her bath chair in the old folks home whist having her bum wiped with a J-Cloth.. ;)

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    she`s done this before with dogs she had with PA, she has no time for pets and really should be banned from having them,too much of a responsibility for her

I agree....wasn't one of her dogs found dead in the neighbours pool too, and she blamed the neighbour for it because he'd left his gate open :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not good with any kind of animal.

Despite the fact she says she loves her horses, she changes them on a regular basis, claiming she can't get on with some of them.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Despite the fact she says she loves her horses, she changes them on a regular basis, claiming she can't get on with some of them.

you`re right, and while I would say children have the ultimate hold on your attention,pets are quite a responsibility , almost as much as children,for those who take on dogs etc,you should have insurance incase the animal involved needs treatment and yet so many people just don`t(I have no idea whether KP has insurance or not) her back history with pets is not good,I would say her sense of responsibility is very poor
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thats a bit rude. So everyone who joins a fanclub, goes to a concert or buys merchandise is an idiot:confused: It is a free country last time I looked and if something appeals to you then why are you gullible. Particularly where KP is concerned you know exactly how tacky, camp , not shakespeare, def ghost written, bad mum,good mum already how is that being gullible.

Trying to convince the public you are someone your not and not realising is just blinkered not gullible and I do not think that applies to her blimey there is nothing else to know. Hardly the work of a con merchant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Thats a bit rude. So everyone who joins a fanclub, goes to a concert or buys merchandise is an idiot:confused: It is a free country last time I looked and if something appeals to you then why are you gullible. Particularly where KP is concerned you know exactly how tacky, camp , not shakespeare, def ghost written, bad mum,good mum already how is that being gullible.

Trying to convince the public you are someone your not and not realising is just blinkered not gullible and I do not think that applies to her blimey there is nothing else to know. Hardly the work of a con merchant.

I'm eagerly awaiting the sight of her large intestine and pancreas. I'm hoping we get a literal good look into her in her 5th book of memoirs, which she has already started "writing."

.......although one could become a little confused here - how do you start writing something when you don't actually write it? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You obviously don't mix in the equestrian circles where it is common practice for horses to be traded in and upgraded. They don't seem to attatch the same senitment that you would a pet.

My niece has a horse she cannot bring herself to sell so she bought another, but everyone on the farm swap and change its common practice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not rude as I'm not singling out anyone in particular. It isn't an appreciation thread.

As I said to you in another thread, I personally have no interest in putting money in this greedy woman's pocket, especially a she doesn't write any of her books herself. If this isn't reeling gullible people in, I don't know what is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not rude as I'm not singling out anyone in particular. It isn't an appreciation thread.

As I said to you in another thread, I personally have no interest in putting money in this greedy woman's pocket, especially a she doesn't write any of her books herself. If this isn't reeling gullible people in, I don't know what is.

I know but you should keep your focus on the celeb, not the punters:) We all have choices.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You obviously don't mix in the equestrian circles where it is common practice for horses to be traded in and upgraded. They don't seem to attatch the same senitment that you would a pet.

My niece has a horse she cannot bring herself to sell so she bought another, but everyone on the farm swap and change its common practice.

She has actually admitted in the past that some of the horses she's had aren't suited to her - or should that be she's not suited to them?

She isn't suited to having animals, full stop.
    She's never in the country enough to take proper care of them, and most of them seem to be bought and after five minutes the novelty wears off. She's never heard about a dog/cat/pig/horse being for life etc.etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know but you should keep your focus on the celeb, not the punters:) We all have choices.

Yes, we do, but it's my POV that people in general are gullible when it comes to Katie Price and loads of other celebs too, but as KP is the subject of this thread, I'll stick to it. I'm not breaking forum rules after all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has actually admitted in the past that some of the horses she's had aren't suited to her - or should that be she's not suited to them?

She isn't suited to having animals, full stop.
    She's never in the country enough to take proper care of them, and most of them seem to be bought and after five minutes the novelty wears off. She's never heard about a dog/cat/pig/horse being for life etc.etc.

Ha!

Going back to horses they are not the same as domestic pets dogs, cats, etc. Horsey people (sorry to call them that) are very different. The girls on my niece farm tell her to sell hers because she has outgrown it with no sentiment to something she has ridden for years. They use them differently than if it were a dog/cat which is more of a companion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, we do, but it's my POV that people in general are gullible when it comes to Katie Price and loads of other celebs too, but as KP is the subject of this thread, I'll stick to it. I'm not breaking forum rules after all.

I don't think they are where she is concerned, not now after all the negative publicity. Why do you think people still like her when you trawl the mags and papers and see stories there designed to make you hate her. You know she didn't create the perfume, write the book etc. She is just interesting to watch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Ha!

Going back to horses they are not the same as domestic pets dogs, cats, etc. Horsey people (sorry to call them that) are very different. The girls on my niece farm tell her to sell hers because she has outgrown it with no sentiment to something she has ridden for years. They use them differently than if it were a dog/cat which is more of a companion.

Your niece isn't a spoiled rich woman, who changes her mind like she changes her hairdo - I expect your niece and her pals have a proper love for an a connection with, an animal. Katie is capricious and has the money and means to change her horses regularly. She bought a new horse just because her previous one was called Andre, she then got one called Cross Dresser after AR, which seems to have gone, now she seems to have another,Jordan's Striker, bought earlier this year.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/01/07/katie-price-sells-horse-named-after-peter-andre-and-buys-new-one-called-jordan-s-striker-115875-21947740/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I don't think they are where she is concerned, not now after all the negative publicity. Why do you think people still like her when you trawl the mags and papers and see stories there designed to make you hate her. You know she didn't create the perfume, write the book etc. She is just interesting to watch.

The only people who genuinely like her are either as foul, thick and deluded as she is - or those who are demented and need to be carted off to rest homes for the bewildered. :p
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Like a car crash...and she is very very accident prone! ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't hate her at all.

She frustrates me, annoys me, but she's an absolute car crash - you can't stop looking, and as long as she makes her daft pronouncements, people will comment. I still think people who'll buy books from a woman who hasn't written a word of them are gullible, and that's in no way a personal swipe at you goldi.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't hate her at all.

She frustrates me, annoys me, but she's an absolute car crash - you can't stop looking, and as long as she makes her daft pronouncements, people will comment. I still think people who'll buy books from a woman who hasn't written a word of them are gullible.

Especially when she comes out with statements like...PA changed her from a chrysalis to a butterfly...I still can't help laughing when I think she said that. :eek: :D:D
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Every two years? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Especially when she comes out with statements like...PA changed her from a chrysalis to a butterfly...I still can't help laughing when I think she said that. :eek: :D:D

I know, she still hasn't got over him has she? :D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Every two years? :eek:

I thought it was every other year...if so that would make it bi annual biography then. :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, she still hasn't got over him has she? :D;)

I think he should have left her at the caterpillar stage. :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't hate her at all.

She frustrates me, annoys me, but she's an absolute car crash - you can't stop looking, and as long as she makes her daft pronouncements, people will comment. I still think people who'll buy books from a woman who hasn't written a word of them are gullible, and that's in no way a personal swipe at you goldi.

Ok but with most biographies there is a ghost writer, IMO you are just reading about the person not how much of a writer they are. I am sure ghostwriters get paid well. You know you are not going to get a classic read so you pay your money and make your choice.:)

I think she now trades on the car crash part because without it she wouldn't make the headlines. Clever or stupid ? thats what this debate is all about. We are a nation of rubber neckers:o
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Ha!

You are right about horses not being the same as dogs and cats as pets, but most young people sell their horse on mostly when they get to big for them, or want something a bit more spirited etc. Imo. KP needs to get rid of her 'horse trainer/adviser' as he seems to be advising her to get the wrong horses, unless its where she is not such a good rider as she seems to think she is ;)
This discussion has been closed.