4oD coming to Sky On Demand

Zino_JonesZino_Jones Posts: 94
Forum Member

Comments

• chenkschenks Posts: 13,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    already mentioned in the press release being talked about in this thread http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1734381
  • user123456789user123456789 Posts: 16,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could have added this to the existing thread http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1734381
  • Zino_JonesZino_Jones Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    had a quick look, couldn't find a thread dedicated to 4oD on sky On Demand...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zino_Jones wrote: »

doesn't need to be dedicated to it, but the linked thread "includes" it.
  • simon olivesimon olive Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey. How dare you start a new thread without readin through all the others first :D
    Forum Member
    Blimey. How dare you start a new thread without readin through all the others first :D
    love it! :D
    Forum Member
    chenks wrote: »
    doesn't need to be dedicated to it, but the linked thread "includes" it.
    http://www.boots.com/en/Regaine-for-Men-Extra-Strength-Scalp-Foam-5-w-w-Cutaneous-Foam-12-months-supply_1154712/
  • Deacon1972Deacon1972 Posts: 8,171
    Forum Member

Consider yourself told off, and in stereo, LMFAO.

I actually spat my coffee out reading this, took all of two minutes to pounce on you, gotta be a forum record. :D

4oD will be a great addition, can't wait.
    Forum Member
    Deacon1972 wrote: »
    Consider yourself told off, and in stereo, LMFAO.

I actually spat my coffee out reading this, took all of two minutes to pounce on you, gotta be a forum record. :D

4oD will be a great addition, can't wait.
    hilarious isn't it. i think Chenks started the other thread and wanted all the attention in his/her thread lol, hence the 'snappy' reply here, how sad lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hilarious isn't it. i think Chenks started the other thread and wanted all the attention in his/her thread lol, hence the 'snappy' reply here, how sad lol

no, not at all.
    there just isn't any point in having multiple threads when the topic is already being discussed.

it's also wasn't a "snappy" reply. trust me, if i wanted to be snappy the response would have been a lot different.
  • Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
    Forum Member

We're all victims...... lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dansky+HD wrote: »
    We're all victims...... lol.

not everyone, just the people that seem to attract it, isn't that right Dan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no, not at all.
    there just isn't any point in having multiple threads when the topic is already being discussed.

it's also wasn't a "snappy" reply. trust me, if i wanted to be snappy the response would have been a lot different.

One thread was titled 4od the other More4HD and Film4HD so different threads IMO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One thread was titled 4od the other More4HD and Film4HD so different threads IMO

4OD was being discussed in that thread - the press release linked to actually included 4OD as well.

i wasn't the only person to comment that it was already being discussed in another thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4OD was being discussed in that thread - the press release linked to actually included 4OD as well.

i wasn't the only person to comment that it was already being discussed in another thread.
    That was my point. Why would someone have to read that thread before starting one about a different subject.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was my point. Why would someone have to read that thread before starting one about a different subject.

they wouldn't, but all that was done was their attention was drawn to the fact that it was already being discussed - nothing more.

it's everyone else that has piped in after the fact that is making it a drama.

all that was done originally was they were advised it was being discussed and the link to the thread provided.
    Forum Member
    this is absolute gold lol!
    Forum Member
    I know, but we have all offended chenks as s/he wants all the credit, we should all be sorry for not acknowledging :D
  • Gordie10Gordie10 Posts: 2,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This post is about a service on Sky - you could've added it to ANY of the existing threads, which are also all about services on Sky (even if it doesn't specifically say so in the thread titles), but no - you had to go and start a new one, didn't you? ;):D
  • Deacon1972Deacon1972 Posts: 8,171
    Forum Member
    no, not at all.
    I agree, so was there really any need for you to create a new thread when there is already a thread discussing the topic here? ;)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1631249
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chenks' thread title should have been 'More4HD, Film4HD AND 4OD Coming to Sky' if we're being picky.
    Forum Member
    if i start a thread again, i will search for chenks to see if s/he has started any threads about anything :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if i start a thread again, i will search for chenks to see if s/he has started any threads about anything :p

anyone should do that about any thread they are about to start. if the topic is already being discussed then you simply contribute to the existing thread - no matter who started the thread.

good to see you paying attention though :)
  • charliesayscharliesays Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you are going to start a new thread please do the following:-

1. Check all thread titles to ensure it hasn't already been covered.

2. Open all aforementioned threads, and check every single page to ensure that your topic has not been mentioned. Yes even if there are 100 pages.

3. Check again, you might have missed something.

4. You've found the topic hidden in a thread. Do not start a new thread.

5. Unless the last mention within a thread was over a year ago. Do start a new thread. Some members get very angry with an old thread being resurrected.
  • Gordie10Gordie10 Posts: 2,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone should do that about any thread they are about to start. if the topic is already being discussed then you simply contribute to the existing thread - no matter who started the thread.

good to see you paying attention though :)

I think you completely missed the sarcasm in the post you were responding to there.