The Walking Dead S3 FXUK

So the new season starts in just 2 weeks time, can't wait the trailers and the sneak peaks look amazing!

Comments

• bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    Yeah I'm excited too. It's such an amazing series and so different to everything else out there.
    The new setting looks amazing!
  • hurrikane313hurrikane313 Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am hoping that it returns to form as season 2 bored me for the most part, it seemed like 4 hours of television dragged out in to 12 hours. If season 3 starts going the same way I may just give up on it.
  • ugglauggla Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Counting down each day, cannot wait.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm excited too. It's such an amazing series and so different to everything else out there.
    The new setting looks amazing!

Looking forward to October 14... the US premier of Season 3.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping that it returns to form as season 2 bored me for the most part, it seemed like 4 hours of television dragged out in to 12 hours. If season 3 starts going the same way I may just give up on it.

Well, it's going to help that Merle is back
  • vincyboivincyboi Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Plus news on the streets says that T-Dog will have way more lines in season 3 than he did in season 2
  • bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    vincyboi wrote: »
    Plus news on the streets says that T-Dog will have way more lines in season 3 than he did in season 2

That's good news. He's a good character but he's been no more than a glorified extra for the past two seasons.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

That won't be difficult :D
    Forum Member
    If you got Virgin or Sky you can re-watch r catch up on Season 1 and 2 of the Walking Dead before season 3 starts
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    That's good news. He's a good character but he's been no more than a glorified extra for the past two seasons.

Yeah, what did he do in the background scenes? He just seemed to sit down a lot.
    Forum Member
    UberGamer wrote: »
    Yeah, what did he do in the background scenes? He just seemed to sit down a lot.

It seemed that he usually goes for a walk about for most of the time and only appear when there is danger or conflict
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member

I've just taken a little lookie at the latest 30 second sneak peek for the new series - and in that 30 seconds T-Dog seems to speak more than he did in the whole of series 2! They are only talking about which direction they should take - but at least its a start!

Can't wait for Series 3!
  • logansdadlogansdad Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this show..even the slow epis...wait, is ricks wife still in this??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've stayed away from all the trailers so far. Can't wait for the new series.
    Forum Member
    Just 1 more week to go until the zombies are back on our screens!
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched the Season 2 finale on FXUK earlier on tonight, can't wait for the next season. It's going to be immense!
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol @ the T-Dog comments :D. To say the poor guy got sidelined in Season 2 is an understatement. Good to hear he's getting more lines in the upcoming new episodes, I was starting to think the writers had turned T-Dog into a zombie without telling us! :eek::eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for it. But can Lori and Carl please do one?
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though this is still 6 days off airing on FX, I feel so much better knowing it's in the Planner, lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DariaM wrote: »
    Looking forward to October 14... the US premier of Season 3.

If you are in the UK, then you should be ashamed of yourself for downloading it, when it airs 5 days later on FX.
  • loracanloracan Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    If you are in the UK, then you should be ashamed of yourself for downloading it, when it airs 5 days later on FX.
    1. That'd be difficult if you don't have FX
    2. I don't see downloading mentioned
    3. Why wait?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loracan wrote: »
    1. That'd be difficult if you don't have FX
    2. I don't see downloading mentioned
    3. Why wait?

Firstly I said IF you are in the UK and have FX.
    Secondly, they already bring it to the UK within a week of it airing in the US, so they should be rewarded by people watching it on the tv, NOT losing out on viewing figures by people streaming it.
  • bob187bob187 Posts: 1,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Firstly I said IF you are in the UK and have FX.
    Secondly, they already bring it to the UK within a week of it airing in the US, so they should be rewarded by people watching it on the tv, NOT losing out on viewing figures by people streaming it.

Is it ok if you download it after it's broadcast in the US, then watch it again when it airs on FX?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    In the States at the moment. Will be watching tonight :)
  • linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One week to go then?