Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just watched this, and I am hooked.

Comments

• Options
    Alan58Alan58 Posts: 1,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't that impressed. Might give episode 2 a look if I remember it is on but wont be that bothered if I miss it.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard that despite it's cancellation, everything is wrapped up.
  • Options
    porkensteinporkenstein Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    I always check to see if any US shows are cancelled before i start watching and seeing as this was binned halfway through the series i'll give it a miss.
  • Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I made it to the end but I was underwhelmed by it all. Even Gillian Anderson couldn't save it. Like several recent US shows it had a good concept and a strong pilot but struggled to keep the story going over a whole series. Cancelling it after a complete season was the right decision..
  • Options
    Phil OwensPhil Owens Posts: 6,989
    Forum Member
    I watched it and enjoyed it...
  • Options
    Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the episodes were shown in the US and there was a two-hour season finale. I think I'll give it a go. The first episode is on very shortly on Watch (10pm).
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard that despite it's cancellation, everything is wrapped up.
    you get an ending, not a "to be continued"
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,720
    Forum Member
    I thought it was very good. Best series premier I've seen in a while.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Really liking this. Something fresh and new. Not sure how it ends yet (and don't want to know thanks!) but if they do solve this one I wonder what they might have come up with for Season 2?! :)
  • Options
    ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really liking this. Something fresh and new. Not sure how it ends yet (and don't want to know thanks!) but if they do solve this one I wonder what they might have come up with for Season 2?! :)

I think you'll be disappointed if you're expecting a second season
  • Options
    Mairi_CameronMairi_Cameron Posts: 350
    Forum Member

I watched the whole thing (and quite enjoyed it) but I did read on here somewhere that the ending of season one would have differed somewhat if it had been given a second season. Nice of them to tie up loose ends for us and not leave it hanging as other cancelled shows have.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think you'll be disappointed if you're expecting a second season
    And you need to read posts better ;)

I did say "might have come up with...". I know it's been cancelled.
    I watched the whole thing (and quite enjoyed it) but I did read on here somewhere that the ending of season one would have differed somewhat if it had been given a second season. Nice of them to tie up loose ends for us and not leave it hanging as other cancelled shows have.
    Absolutely. Hate it when they end on a huge cliff-hanger. (Don't mind minor ones!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    I stupidly forgot to put this in the planner so missed the first episode. Anyone know why it doesn't seem to have been put on Sky Go? I've not watched Watch TV before so don't know if I'm missing where they repeat episodes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's still time to watch ep 2 so you can get the gist of it from the recap ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well that was a very good series.

The little 'cliff-hanger' at the end was kinda obvious I guess but I can't believe they'd've stuck with the same protagonist for the second season as his story seemed to be done. But never mind.

I wish they'd do more like that; ie shorter, self-contained seasons.