http://uk.tilllate.com/en/photoalbum/overview/9576542#p1

Many thanks for those janpox!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janpox wrote: »
    some photos of Sophie at Cruise 18.9.09

http://uk.tilllate.com/en/photoalbum/overview/9576542#p1

Looking great there. :D Thanks for those, Jan. :)

Hey Darcy! ^ Hope your good. Been busy lately, haven't had much time to pop by and say hello.

Shame it's got so quiet! I was hoping we'd make 100 pages! :)

See Sophie's moving to London now, apparently Rod's going with her. Woo!

Anyway, back later. Take care! :)
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »

That's nice to hear- they'll have loads of fun together and it's the best place for her career. She'll be close to Siavash too

cheeks has started counting down this year's housemate poll (Kris only came 161st!)- let's see how Sophie does. I had her third on mine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    That's nice to hear- they'll have loads of fun together and it's the best place for her career. She'll be close to Siavash too

cheeks has started counting down this year's housemate poll (Kris only came 161st!)- let's see how Sophie does. I had her third on mine.

Yep! Pleased for Charlie and Rodrigo too. :D

Charlie will probs be visiting alot then, staying over and spending weekends there. It'll be good for C&R - they can stay at Sophie's pad rather than pay out for a hotel when in London for work/meetings and appearances etc. Ah, wish I could be a fly on the wall! Would be so much fun!

And heh heh. Deserving finish for mophead. ;):p
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hey Darcy! ^ Hope your good. Been busy lately, haven't had much time to pop by and say hello.

Where did you read that tomi? :)
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were did you hear Sophie and Rod are moving to london ? Great pics.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi tomi, great to hear from you. Hope you have got your head down and studying hard! LOL! It is very quiet on here now and not very nice to what it was a few weeks ago! It has gone very quiet so early this year!

Never mind, I have also been very busy hun, catching up on housework and family after spending so much time watching BB and posting on here. Life is now back to normal for me. Off on holiday for a few days, down to Devon for a short break!

Glad to hear about Sophie and Rodrigo. I always thought that they might end up in London where all their friends are and for Sophies work! So glad to hear that Rodders is still moving in with Sophie even though he is with Charlie. There was a picture of both Charlie and Rodders in Newcastle in one of the mags where they were holding hands and also snogging! I wish them all loads of luck!

Speak to you soon tomi, keep up the good work and I will pop in from time to time! Love to all you Sophie fans and I hope that you are all well.

I am now looking forward to the X factors boot camp and the singing competition each week when it starts! I love X factor as much as BB.

I hope that people will stop giving Alesha Dixon so much flack and such a hard time! I thought that considering that it was her first week last week she done quite a good job! Alesha is such a nice lass and does not deserve the stick that she is getting! She is so much nicer than the awful Arlene Phillips!

Perhaps we should all go over to the X factor forum and chat there? I will pop in there when I come back from my break!

Bye for now folks. Be good!:D:cool:;)
  • randomocityrandomocity Posts: 2,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I admire Sophie for joining the catwalk protest and wish it all success. I hate the attitude that catwalk models have to be size zero. Fashion is about cool clothes, not gawping at stick insects.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys. Hope your all doing fine!

Haven't had much Sophie news lately. :( Hope she's great too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi tomi, great to hear from you. Hope you have got your head down and studying hard! LOL! It is very quiet on here now and not very nice to what it was a few weeks ago! It has gone very quiet so early this year!

Never mind, I have also been very busy hun, catching up on housework and family after spending so much time watching BB and posting on here. Life is now back to normal for me. Off on holiday for a few days, down to Devon for a short break!

Glad to hear about Sophie and Rodrigo. I always thought that they might end up in London where all their friends are and for Sophies work! So glad to hear that Rodders is still moving in with Sophie even though he is with Charlie. There was a picture of both Charlie and Rodders in Newcastle in one of the mags where they were holding hands and also snogging! I wish them all loads of luck!

Speak to you soon tomi, keep up the good work and I will pop in from time to time! Love to all you Sophie fans and I hope that you are all well.

I am now looking forward to the X factors boot camp and the singing competition each week when it starts! I love X factor as much as BB.

I hope that people will stop giving Alesha Dixon so much flack and such a hard time! I thought that considering that it was her first week last week she done quite a good job! Alesha is such a nice lass and does not deserve the stick that she is getting! She is so much nicer than the awful Arlene Phillips!

Perhaps we should all go over to the X factor forum and chat there? I will pop in there when I come back from my break!

Bye for now folks. Be good!:D:cool:;)

Don't worry, I'm studying hard..... *tumbleweed rolls across the floor* :p:o

Life certainly is back to normal! Can't believe it's just under 3 months until Christmas! Love xmas though, getting all the decorations out and christmas shopping. I'm a big kid really! But on a more serious note, where has 2009 gone?! :eek:

Have a lovely time in Devon hun, enjoy it! You take care too, see you soon! :D

I'll be joining you in the XF forum, don't you worry! My favourites are Lucie and Stacey Solomon. Can't wait until the Live Shows - start 10th October. Woo! :p

Also - completely agree with your comments about Alesha. She's still settling in - of course it's going to be tough for her - she's never been thrust into something like this before. I'm sure those criticising would be a lot worse than Alesha. All she needs is time to settle in and gain confidence. Hopefully it'll all die down soon. :)

See you in the XF forum! :D Will keep popping back in here too, from time to time. Have a brill break in Devon hun, see you soon! xxx
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heeeeeey strangers B)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heeeeeey strangers B)

Hello stranger!
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. I'm not using the forums as much as I used to but am still around from time to time.

It's still hard believe Sophie won. Wow. :eek: I wish her and Rodrigo the best of luck with their move. :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.sintillate.co.uk/forum/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=743754

few pictures of sophie at Maya last friday.... brian belo and friends were also there!
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Sophie is being kept very busy at the moment.

Twitter:

xSophieReadex is doing a PA tomorrow in northampton, then in leeds on thursday, then one in poole friday and one in ireland on saturday! so come to one! x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie is being kept very busy at the moment.

Twitter:

xSophieReadex is doing a PA tomorrow in northampton, then in leeds on thursday, then one in poole friday and one in ireland on saturday! so come to one! x

She does sound busy! :D She saw Rod on Thursday night.

Hope your all okay!
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any Sophie news out there?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophie has just found out how to work twitter lol lol.

She says Roddy and Charlie are not an item
    @indeaaa hey!! howa you? no roddy and charlie are not an item apparently charlie has a bf! xx

http://twitter.com/xsophiereadex
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Garza wrote: »
    Sophie has just found out how to work twitter lol lol.

She says Roddy and Charlie are not an item

http://twitter.com/xsophiereadex

Thanks for that Garza! :)

Lol at Sophie trying to get twitter to work! :D
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daily Star are saying Sophie got the Ann Summers job
    If that is true then her career will take off.:)
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/102448/Soph-s-sexy-lift-for-Ann-/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    nagel84 wrote: »
    Thanks for that Garza! :)

Lol at Sophie trying to get twitter to work! :D

LOL @ Sophie lying about Charlie....
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Twitter:

xxSophie ReadeXX is in ann summers window on oxford street tomorrow from 10am xx:D:D

about 2 hours ago from mobile web
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kay-x wrote: »
    LOL @ Sophie lying about Charlie....

Rod and Sophie both lying then?
    I am sorry Kay but I don't they are lying.
    I think Charlie and Rod will be friends that is it.:)
  • sweetchicksweetchick Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    are rodrigo and sophie still going to live together? or have they already found a place?
  • NickelbackNickelback Posts: 23,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweetchick wrote: »
    are rodrigo and sophie still going to live together? or have they already found a place?

Don't think so! Rods gone back to uni in leeds he doesn't want to go to london.