World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion X (Spoilers)

Comments

• JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Only briefly I suspect if Miz cashes in as expected after a SuperCena beatdown to Barrett
    I doubt Miz will cash it in if Barrett does win the championship.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt Miz will cash it in if Barrett does win the championship.

Cena free of Nexus if Barrett wins don't forget

And Cena could do pretty much what he wants to Barrett if Barrett wins and without fear of being fired
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cena free of Nexus if Barrett wins don't forget

And Cena could do pretty much what he wants to Barrett if Barrett wins and without fear of being fired
    And?

Cena will want to take the title off Barrett himself.

It will be a clutterf**k of bookings if Miz gets involved in it right now. Miz won't cash in until after Cena-Orton at WM
  • IC89IC89 Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the Miz cashes in tomorrow then he'll either lose or he'kk have the title for about two weeks before relinquishing it back to Barrett in the rematch clause.

The Cena-Nexus thing is obviously going to lead to Cena beating Barrett and getting his 1,000,000th title reign at some point between and up to WM, so until that feus is over, is there any real point in them having Miz cash it in? Unless of course they want Miz to mess it up.

I wouldn't mind Miz coming down the ramp to look like he's cashing in, only for the Nexus to come running out.

And if Miz, a heel, cashes in on Barrett, a 'mega' heel, wouldn't the Miz then become to default face by taking the title off of this evil satan?
  • Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's what I think will happen:

Cena will help Barrett win the title. Barrett declares that Cena is free of Nexus. Then, the Raw GM chimes in and announces the match has to be restarted (like Taker/Batista last year at TLC), but this time, a triple threat match, with Cena. (Cena is still free of Nexus.) Cena happily AA's Barrett and turns around, just to get RKO'd and pinned by Orton.
  • rhynoGBrhynoGB Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have been thinking about this for a while..

barrett pins orton,cena is free of nexus,miz comes down cashes in his MITB then cena AA's miz,barrett pins him....cena joins nexus & they have got rid of the MITB to stop someone cashing in randomly..wrestlemania cena (heel) vs undertaker..

i know it's rushed but thats the best i can put it the short way
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhynoGB wrote: »
    i have been thinking about this for a while..

barrett pins orton,cena is free of nexus,miz comes down cashes in his MITB then cena AA's miz,barrett pins him....cena joins nexus & they have got rid of the MITB to stop someone cashing in randomly..wrestlemania cena (heel) vs undertaker..

i know it's rushed but thats the best i can put it the short way

You must be dreaming :rolleyes:
  • rhynoGBrhynoGB Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matty125 wrote: »
    You must be dreaming :rolleyes:

yeah i know what you mean,i just through it in there as a pipe dream:D
    cena aint turning heel is he :( selling to many t-shirts & hugging perople..dam dam dam :D
  • TMLS313TMLS313 Posts: 3,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, I think Cena will help Barrett win, only for Barrett NOT to give Cena his release. It's the typical sort of switch they always do...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I know its too early still but at least we know that Chris Jericho wont return tonight as he is going on tour with FOZZY in Australia in just over a week's time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen that report on Sky News this morning with Wade Barrett?

It basically looked at him, saying many here wouldn't know who he was, and how WWE is a 'cult' mainly because it's scriptied, to which Barrett said it's not ballet, and they do get hurt etc.

Also said how people don't have a go at him out of the ring because he's massive, but when there's a barrier they like to express their dislike.

And also claimed that he would end up being bigger then David Beckham in the USA.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IC89 wrote: »
    If the Miz cashes in tomorrow then he'll either lose or he'kk have the title for about two weeks before relinquishing it back to Barrett in the rematch clause.

The Cena-Nexus thing is obviously going to lead to Cena beating Barrett and getting his 1,000,000th title reign at some point between and up to WM, so until that feus is over, is there any real point in them having Miz cash it in? Unless of course they want Miz to mess it up.

I wouldn't mind Miz coming down the ramp to look like he's cashing in, only for the Nexus to come running out.

And if Miz, a heel, cashes in on Barrett, a 'mega' heel, wouldn't the Miz then become to default face by taking the title off of this evil satan?

I agree

When Miz eventually cashes in, which won't be tonight or he won't be successful if he does anyway. It will be the climax of a slow face turn for him and he will feud with a heel Cena, which I think will happen by WM

Barrett will drop the title to Cena at Royal Rumble or ELC, and Orton will be the RR winner
  • jamespondojamespondo Posts: 6,040
    Forum Member
    Randy Orton has to drop the title tonight,otherwise who would he face at TLC? They can't give Barrett 2 rematches in a row,especially as he's the heel,and Cena/Orton is being saved for Mania.

Orton isn't going to do job cleanly and Cena isn't going to turn heel yet,which means he can't possibly assist Barrett.This leaves the not so coincidently absent Miz to interfere,or another scenerio - Jericho returns and KO's Orton while Cena is distracted.Infact,Jericho lives in Florida and was kayfabe put out of action by Orton.He was also the mentor of Wade Barrett.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamespondo wrote: »
    Randy Orton has to drop the title tonight,otherwise who would he face at TLC? They can't give Barrett 2 rematches in a row,especially as he's the heel,and Cena/Orton is being saved for Mania.

Orton isn't going to do job cleanly and Cena isn't going to turn heel yet,which means he can't possibly assist Barrett.This leaves the not so coincidently absent Miz to interfere,or another scenerio - Jericho returns and KO's Orton while Cena is distracted.Infact,Jericho lives in Florida and was kayfabe put out of action by Orton.He was also the mentor of Wade Barrett.

As I posted above Jricho wont return anytime soon
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be interesting to see what they go with tonight in regards to the main event

But IMO they shouldn't rely on one storyline to sell a PPV and I certainly hope tonight we are not going to get it rammed down our throats after every match

Everything else just feels secondary enough as it is

I will admit though I will be glad when this particular storyline is over tonight either way as it's just dragging on a bit now
  • Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will be interesting to see what they go with tonight in regards to the main event

But IMO they shouldn't rely on one storyline to sell a PPV and I certainly hope tonight we are not going to get it rammed down our throats after every match

Everything else just feels secondary enough as it is

I will admit though I will be glad when this particular storyline is over tonight either way as it's just dragging on a bit now
    That's another reason why I don't think Barrett should win the title tonight. It seems to be based on John Cena's decision in the main event tonight. IMO, the PPV should be based on Barrett trying to win the title from Orton without any outside help. Especially for a first title win, the focus is not where it should be. But that's just my way of thinking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of the eight matches tonight, i'm probably looking forward to Morrison-Sheamus as much as any.

Morrison really turning into a brilliant wrestler, at the start of this year I thought he was a bit drab, in fact I think his face persona is quite drab to this day. But I distinctly remember someone a few months ago stated that Morrison thoroughly deserved a push, and he does.

Probably one of the most exciting wrestlers at the minute, his parkour stuff makes for different matches, and he just makes you want to watch him!

I like Sheamus too, which is part of the reason, but I hope it's a good match!
  • Georged123Georged123 Posts: 5,762
    Forum Member
    Morrison has fantastic potential. A great look, great in-ring skills and is good at talking. The problem is whenever he talks now he gets the most boring and silly promos scripted for him.

When he was ECW champion he was great on the mic and was the top on that show for a few months because he had some decent material to work with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,864
    Forum Member
    How about this.

Barrett hits Orton with a chair, Cena reluctantly counts the 3 count. Then he immediately turns on Barrett, nailing him with the Attitude adjustment and leaving him laying in the ring,

Miz then storms the ring with a ref, hits the skull crushing finale and wins the title whilst Cena holds off Nexus.

Orton then wakes up and realises he's been screwed, hits the RKO on Cena and heads backstage whilst Miz celebrates in the ring,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Georged123 wrote: »
    Morrison has fantastic potential. A great look, great in-ring skills and is good at talking. The problem is whenever he talks now he gets the most boring and silly promos scripted for him.

When he was ECW champion he was great on the mic and was the top on that show for a few months because he had some decent material to work with.
    He's got the talent to be in the main event status fighting for a world title.

In my opinion he needs to ditch his '70s rockstar' image and get a new image. Like Miz did
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alfie2008 wrote: »
    How about this.

Barrett hits Orton with a chair, Cena reluctantly counts the 3 count. Then he immediately turns on Barrett, nailing him with the Attitude adjustment and leaving him laying in the ring,

Miz then storms the ring with a ref, hits the skull crushing finale and wins the title whilst Cena holds off Nexus.

Orton then wakes up and realises he's been screwed, hits the RKO on Cena and heads backstage whilst Miz celebrates in the ring,
    Only one of two men will be leaving as a World Champion

Randy Orton or Wade Barrett
  • oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think tonight might be the night Cena turns heel and joins Nexus willingly.
    If he does I think it will only be fairly short term with another swerve earlyish next year (I only did it to fool them etc, etc)
    Mind you the idea of it turning in to a triple threat match is also easily possible the more I think about it.
  • jamespondojamespondo Posts: 6,040
    Forum Member
    Only one of two men will be leaving as a World Champion

Randy Orton or Wade Barrett

I wouldn't be so sure.Like his father,Vince McMahon has a long standing tradition of booking heel world title wins in a very cheap manner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oblivian wrote: »
    I honestly think tonight might be the night Cena turns heel and joins Nexus willingly.
    If he does I think it will only be fairly short term with another swerve earlyish next year (I only did it to fool them etc, etc)
    Mind you the idea of it turning in to a triple threat match is also easily possible the more I think about it.

To be honest though, I can't see people taking him seriously as a heel

Some people have trouble taking him seriously as a face these days with the constant no selling a beating and then the usual predictable 5 moves of doom
  • oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest though, I can't see people taking him seriously as a heel

Some people have trouble taking him seriously as a face these days with the constant no selling a beating and then the usual predictable 5 moves of doom
    Fair point but his promos just write themselves don't they (you never respected me, booed me when I was on your side etc) and the average Cena fan (women and kids I think) would feel so betrayed I think they would boo like mad.
    To be fair I don't think Cena turning heel would be much more of a shock than when The Rock turned on Foley and nowhere near the shock of Hogan starting the NWO.
This discussion has been closed.