She's out!

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was so obvious she was going to leave:

Her boyfriend was on his way over yesterday.
    She said she only had one more day left at the end of Saturday's show.

No one can say that she quit because she didn't know what she was letting herself in for... she knew what it was like in the jungle. The only thing she underestimated was the mythology of her own hype, and perhaps the deluded belief that she would be loved by the public.
    She could have not gone in and given the opportunity to someone who actually wanted the full experience, not just a few selfish moments for personal "closure" before flouncing off!

This is the final dramatic moment, the ultimate "vunerable" act, in every sense! Coming as it does on the day of the first real vote off, I am sure she plans to steal as much limelight as possible with her dramatic departure. Let's face it certain areas of the media will be much more interested in her story than the first evictee... upstage another celeb...to prove I'm still popular....tick!

I don't believe for a moment that she did not utterly plan to stay only as long as she wanted (Heaton said as much) Now, of course the the nation will be bombarded with her post jungle whining machinations on how hard it was for her, and how broken she was to find that the public no longer love her! Not to mention the long list of excuses for her exit I'm sure, none of which she will take personal responsibility for.

Did she leave because she got her elusive closure...or just because she fulfilled her contractual obligations enough to get her big fat cheque and enough material to dine off of until her next car crash event (probably her next wedding!)
    I think she really needs to credit ( some of) the public with more intelligence, and realise that a lot of people know that they have been played, and are not taken in, impressed, or the least bit interested in her tawdry self promotion anymore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jgj wrote: »
    And.. ?
    AaronL wrote: »
    I think she bothered for the reported £350,000.

And to think ITV are in financial trouble...
    paying KP 350k and ITV are in financial trouble, its a disgrace , care to point me to any evidence of this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    In a vote to save, I just don't think she will have as many fans as Sam Fox or Gino, the bookies agree with this as well.

It's a shame imo, as she seems very likeable and I'd like to see more of her. I think she'd have been very safe in a vote where they're all up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigBitch wrote: »
    It's a shame imo, as she seems very likeable and I'd like to see more of her. I think she'd have been very safe in a vote where they're all up.

The wrong people always seem to be first out in these kind of votes. I think it would be fairer if there was no immunity, announce the bottom two at the start of the show and then re-open the lines for the bottom 2 to go head to head.
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can well believe the whole thing was planned from the beginning by both Katie and ITV. Is it a coincidence that Alex Reid, Gary Cockerill and Phil Turner flew into Australia yesterday and that Michell Heaton's stint on "IACGMOOH...Now" ended yesterday as well? Is the moon made of cheese :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    glad she as gone can see more of what the others are up to now I also agree with post 81
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome news!

I can't believe people believe she has been bullied, she knew, and was counting on, the fact that she would be picked for every trial, she didnt go in this for the money, she just wants airtime and thats what she got. Now she's left she gets to play the victim and garner sympathy, unfortunately for her I think she underestimated the intelligence of the british public.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm gutted.

So disappointed with her for quitting. I hate quitters.
  • Options
    Simon CowSimon Cow Posts: 2,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does however mean that tonight's show will be 109% KP.

In fact they will probably cancel all programmes today and have a KP memorial service. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm...so wonder how it will work tonight? Kim's doing the trial with Joe apparently, but fingers crossed it won't be the Katie Price special tonight - she must have left fairly early on in the day so it could be like the first part about her and then move on to the people who actually deserve publicity?