Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just watched the episode on i player.

She impresses me more and more.

Comments

• xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    Lacey is one of the best actors in soap, if not the best IMO, with Jake coming second.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's such a brilliant actress :D
    very pretty aswell.
    funny thing is people are like Stacey shouldn't have the baby it'll ruin her character but people have got to settle down some day even in real life haven't they??
    plus i think she'll still be the same:rolleyes:
    maybe it's just me though :o
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CharlieC95 wrote: »
    she's such a brilliant actress :D
    very pretty aswell.
    funny thing is people are like Stacey shouldn't have the baby it'll ruin her character but people have got to settle down some day even in real life haven't they??
    plus i think she'll still be the same:rolleyes:
    maybe it's just me though :o

well she is single again obv not by choice and i think the last few months of her prenancy will be highly traumatic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well she is single again obv not by choice and i think the last few months of her prenancy will be highly traumatic

yeah and when she's in hospital having the baby she'll be like
    "I DON'T WANT YOU HERE I WANT BRADLEEEYYYYYY!!!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's outstanding. Her portrayal of Stacey is fantastic. She's one of those actresses that always makes me feel exactly what her character is going through.
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Lacey is a very good soap actress, but she has only really played Stacey, I wonder what she'd be like if she had to play a completely different character. That is the test, being able to portray a range of different characters and seem completely different in each role.

I'm not very fond of Stacey though. Her voice can be grateing, especialy when she raises it. But I like her sometimes. She's annoying but kind of likeable, a bit like Bianca, and Ronnie. One has to be annoying to make it as an iconic character in eastenders I suppose. I also find Ian annoying, and Peggy, but I would actualy quite miss them in eastenders.