TNA Wrestling on Bravo (Part 3)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
Georged123 wrote: »
I think its London Brawling.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1215192

Comments

• mattshentonmattshenton Posts: 2,812
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      TNA sucks
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      great way to start the thread :) only joking someone kinda beat me too i.

Is team 3d done with tna???????????? Word has it there not signing with WWE
    • wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
      Forum Member
      Matt go away. Your here everyday all day. Give it a rest.
    • DejaVoodooDejaVoodoo Posts: 5,764
      Forum Member

Says the man who replies alot in here and the WWE thread. :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      DejaVoodoo wrote: »
      Says the man who replies alot in here and the WWE thread. :D

lol.

Last i heard it was a public forum. put me on ignore if i bother you so much wildguy.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

says the person who averages 17.32 post per day since jan 2010:D
      Forum Member
      Of course i make the occasional post in there, i watch WWE too. Ok i might not be into any chit chat with the people in there but i still make the odd post now and then and i don't just post in these threads so obviously my post count is going to be up. But you matt, you've never anything nice to say in this thread. Go chat to the women in the WWE thread. Apart from me your the only male in there lol. Go and chat with that girl Nik and Soph, go and have a gossip with the women. Make yourselves some tea and biscuits and have a good ole' natter. In here we are real men. We either drink alcohol or soft drink with crushed ice. We like our food hot and women hotter.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Of course i make the occasional post in there, i watch WWE too. Ok i might not be into any chit chat with the people in there but i still make the odd post now and then and i don't just post in these threads so obviously my post count is going to be up. But you matt, you've never anything nice to say in this thread. Go chat to the women in the WWE thread. Apart from me your the only male in there lol. Go and chat with that girl Nik and Soph, go and have a gossip with the women. Make yourselves some tea and biscuits and have a good ole' natter. In here we are real men. We either drink alcohol or soft drink with crushed ice. We like our food hot and women hotter.

check the last TNA thread i said i love tna in capital letters. As for this been a real mans thread.....please i've seen young lads who got more balls than yourself. You 18/19 judging by your picture..at college proabaly working at mcdonalds part time... then you go home sit at your PC all night and wish you had a girl to kiss and cuddle....i was once like you but without the mcdonalds thing. Loosen up most of your posts on DS your trying to start fights....i mean come on saying you've no respect for our soldiers in afgan/iraq....please
      Forum Member
      What picture? I don't remember posting a picture of myself on this website. I finished college 8 years ago. And what a year 2002 was. Infact that was the best year i had this decade. Also a good year for wrestling too.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      What picture? I don't remember posting a picture of myself on this website. I finished college 8 years ago. And what a year 2002 was. Infact that was the best year i had this decade. Also a good year for wrestling too.

look i hate arguing with people....so for DS sake and to save us from bans etc. I'll be the bigger man here and say i wont post anymore digs at you as long as theres respect on both sides
      Forum Member
      Thank you for the the apology. I won't say anything else to get at you either.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "Hug It Out!"
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Thank you for the the apology. I won't say anything else to get at you either.

anyway back to the ps3 threads, thats a good debate:D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Brother Devon of Team 3D announced via his Facebook account moments ago that he and Brother Ray have re-signed with TNA for 2 years.

Devon posted the following message on his account:

“I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE FANS FOR ALL THAT YOU GUYS DO FOR THIS BUSINESS . WITHOUT YOU THEIR WOULD BE NO TNA OR WWE . WELL I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT WE HAVE SIGN BACK WITH TNA FOR 2 YEARS AND SAW IT TO BE THE BEST THING TO DO AND NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE . AS FAR AS I GO I WILL STAY WITH TNA TIL THE END . THANKS AGAIN!!! TESTIFY !!!!”
    • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      When i saw the original thread locked i thought for a moment the usual debate in here had gone too far :D
    • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      f_196 wrote: »
      When i saw the original thread locked i thought for a moment the usual debate in here had gone too far :D

Fear not the thread is alive and well

I didnt watch the live feed from Spike last night so just wonder what Bravo will do to the programme
    • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Brother Devon of Team 3D announced via his Facebook account moments ago that he and Brother Ray have re-signed with TNA for 2 years.

I always thought they were more suited to TNA
    • decemberboydecemberboy Posts: 3,840
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

I wish DS had a post of the year award

It's like a Ric Flair promo! Did you throw your suit jacket on the floor and start performing elbow drops on it halfway through typing? ;)
    • Ghost WorldGhost World Posts: 7,036
      Forum Member
      It's like a Ric Flair promo!
      It's unintelligible and makes you feel a bit concerned for him?
    • decemberboydecemberboy Posts: 3,840
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Ghost World, you pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I think it's just as well they signed for TNA again.There was every chance that if they went back to wwe Vince would bury them.He hasn't exactly done Christian or Gail Kim any favours.Sure Christian was ECW champ but let's be honest ECW (wwe version) was a joke.Anyone could have been ECW champ.
    • Ghost WorldGhost World Posts: 7,036
      Forum Member
      I'm surprised they're not off to this new promotion, so they can win another set of tag titles.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

ROFLMAO! :D:D:D
    • grabbigrabbi Posts: 5,428
      Forum Member
      Three pages. I think we all deserve a round of applause. Some said we wouldn't last a week... some said we wouldn't last a mon... wait a minute... I've heard this before...

Think I'll have pie. Yup. Pie sounds good. Steak Pie. Mmm... Chicken and Vegetable... Mmm mmm... Both? Errr, no...
      Forum Member
      ROFLMAO! :D:D:D

*falls to the floor laughing and rolls about laughing*

I want mashed potatoes with my pie!
    This discussion has been closed.