Should Marsden and Phil become lovers?

felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
Forum Member
How much longer can Eastenders resist the obvious pairing of these two? The sexual tension between them is so strong I could barely see them through the lustful atmosphere. So, where should the two go from here? Should they get it together?

Should Phil and Marsden give in to their sexual tension? 66 votes

Yes - they should give in to their carnal lusts and indulge in a night of wild, rampant passion
34%
KrisHayward[Deleted User]ras4life[Deleted User]Zack06walford-e20CuishlaKieranDSMrMarplesarahj1986[Deleted User]O-JMartin1Mattehhhftwtreacletart[Deleted User]lewisktfcEbeale[Deleted User][Deleted User] 23 votes
No - they should remain enemies and fight each other to the death
27%
[Deleted User]Bathshebacobis[Deleted User]The_abbotttenchgirlcrewbsdan2008Dr K NoisewaterHound of LoveRose-AddictI've Got ClassScorpio2ryanr554dublintvfan[Deleted User]Leopardprintsmeechyemoo 18 votes
Both - they should have rampant sex and then fight to the death... whilst having more rapant sex
37%
TelcontarbumpandgrindJohn DoughsajancctpsBertypop[Deleted User][Deleted User]thejoyof_pathetty100[Deleted User]emmageeringScrabbler[Deleted User][Deleted User]los.kav[Deleted User][Deleted User]IanMandylord.dynamo 25 votes

Comments

• IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both - they should have rampant sex and then fight to the death... whilst having more rapant sex
    I really got that vibe from her, esp when she was smirking
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes - they should give in to their carnal lusts and indulge in a night of wild, rampant passion
    YES! You just know she lays awake at night thinking about him. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marsden could get fired from her job for harrassing an innocent man and finally admit that she's been obsessed with him for years, cue the duff duff...the morning after reveals them lying in bed together!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    they would be such a power couple LOL. If Benjamin's protected then i'm cool with that
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Marsden could get fired from her job for harrassing an innocent man and finally admit that she's been obsessed with him for years, cue the duff duff...the morning after reveals them lying in bed together!

As if they'd make it to bed. She'd have him on the doorstep the first chance she got
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,268
    Forum Member
    I;m surprised Phil hasn't tried to seduce her actually. It wouldn't be the first police officer he has been with
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    felixrex wrote: »
    As if they'd make it to bed. She'd have him on the doorstep the first chance she got

Handcuffed :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    felixrex wrote: »

:D:D:D

I bet she would be dominating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ''Hard men like you, fingers in all sort of pies.''
    I bet she got her hair done especially.
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »

She's such a filthy bitch. Imagine what she'd do with her truncheon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,268
    Forum Member

Do you think she wants Phil to stick his fingers in her apple pie?
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,265
    Forum Member
    Yes, they would be more believeable then Twinty :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Do you think she wants Phil to stick his fingers in her apple pie?

:D:D no question about it! :D:D
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though I would love to see Marsden on the screen more, I don't think this is the right plot device for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Yes, they would be more believeable then Twinty :D

In all fairness, anything's more believable than them :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They so need to get together. If TPTB were brave enough to do it, i for one would go round and offer them drinks..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they did become lovers, it wouldn't be long before Ben murdered her!
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I;m surprised Phil hasn't tried to seduce her actually. It wouldn't be the first police officer he has been with

I imagined a Family Guy style cutaway just here.
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    I think they should :D!
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She so wants him, she actually looked sharp, she was looking for Phil's Sausage Surprise
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marsden seems tense all the time and Phil is a tense right now. They both need to get laid with each other PRONTO! It could be EEs hot summer scenes ;)
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    No.....They shouldn't
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marsden seems tense all the time and Phil is a tense right now. They both need to get laid with each other PRONTO! It could be EEs hot summer scenes ;)

Forget Pharon, Pharsden needs to happen! (Her name's really Jill, but....Phill doesn't really do anything :p)
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Forget Pharon, Pharsden needs to happen! (Her name's really Jill, but....Phill doesn't really do anything :p)

I can't imagine him saying Jill anyway, strictly Marsden while she calls back Mitchell...not that I am thinking about it or anything, because that would be weird :o;):p