100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    Kevin?

The Mechanic?
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    I hope it's not Sallys hubby from Corrie who is on a break :(

My first thought was him,
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    muddipaws wrote: »
    The Mechanic?

Yes. He seems to fit, doesn't he?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My first thought was him,
    Hope it's not him, feel a bit sorry for him..hopefully his name will be cleared eventually.

.sorry re read the Sun article it was childcare staff that alerted social services, strange that..other poor kids get beaten to death and nobody steps in :rolleyes:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who could this be?

Soap star 'devastated' as lover's children are taken away by social services

Middle-aged household name reportedly 'heartbroken'
    Social workers told of accident involving lover's child
    Number of issues reportedly emerged during probe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358703/Soap-star-devastated-lovers-children-taken-away-social-services.html

The mechanic was my first thought too -his girlfriend does have four children .
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mechanic?

Yes, I'm certain it's him as well.
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Whether he is innocent or not, I cannot fathom how a woman in her right mind with 4 young children would even contemplate starting a relationship with someone who has a child abuse charge hanging over him.
  • cathcatcathcat Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Whether he is innocent or not, I cannot fathom how a woman in her right mind with 4 young children would even contemplate starting a relationship with someone who has a child abuse charge hanging over him.

Exactly my own thoughts.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member

It seems that she obviously cares very little for anything or anyone other than herself.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    It seems that she obviously cares very little for anything or anyone other than herself.

Did she begin the relationship before or after the charges though?

Some people just have no clue at the time they got together.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Popbitch

"Which Popstar turned reality TV judge refused to speak to one of his associates because he didn't want to be told what to do by a woman?"

I instantly thought of the Welsh one when I read this. Any other guesses?
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Popbitch

"Which Popstar turned reality TV judge refused to speak to one of his associates because he didn't want to be told what to do by a woman?"

Could also be the Irish one from the same show?

Or even Borelow? They are filming the auditions for that now.
  • FishyFooFishyFoo Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Glitter03 wrote: »

Can't imagine it being GB. He seems like a genuine, down to earth, guy. This tool sounds like a chauvinist.
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Popbitch

Glitter03 wrote: »

Is the Welsh one the Sexbomb? I get the impression he was very fond of the woman that was in that.

Borelow does seem nice enough but maybe it's a certain woman rather than all women?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This B list mostly television actress should be careful loaning out her credit cards to her new boyfriend. Does he really need a $10,000 watch? $5,000 in clothes? All brought in under an hour. He is going to break her. It's all about the money.

This A+ list mostly movie actor from some of the biggest movies of all time who everyone thinks is gorgeous has lung cancer after 30+ years of smoking. He is hopeful of a full recovery, but friends and family don't think he will live more than another year. He is too far gone.

From Allie Is Wired:

This haughty celebrity chef isn't afraid to play the "Don't You Know Who I Am?" card. During an event he blew past the entire line of waiting fans without saying a word to them. He kept his head down and went and went straight to the front of the line. Once there, a security guard wouldn't let him pass and informed him he had to wait "just like everyone else." This didn't sit well with him and he had his assistant inform the guard just who she had snubbed. She shrugged, apologized and informed him he had to wait. As soon as she started letting the line in, he blew past her and scoffed. It's NOT Kitchen Nightmares, but this haughty chef isn't afraid to make snide comments about him given the chance.
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This A+ list mostly movie actor from some of the biggest movies of all time who everyone thinks is gorgeous has lung cancer after 30+ years of smoking. He is hopeful of a full recovery, but friends and family don't think he will live more than another year. He is too far gone.

Sounds like Dr. Ross with the clues - the films could be the sea ones and 'gorgeous' is part of one of his nicknames.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

This B list mostly television actress should be careful loaning out her credit cards to her new boyfriend. Does he really need a $10,000 watch? $5,000 in clothes? All brought in under an hour. He is going to break her. It's all about the money.

From Allie Is Wired:

This haughty celebrity chef isn't afraid to play the "Don't You Know Who I Am?" card. During an event he blew past the entire line of waiting fans without saying a word to them. He kept his head down and went and went straight to the front of the line. Once there, a security guard wouldn't let him pass and informed him he had to wait "just like everyone else." This didn't sit well with him and he had his assistant inform the guard just who she had snubbed. She shrugged, apologized and informed him he had to wait. As soon as she started letting the line in, he blew past her and scoffed. It's NOT Kitchen Nightmares, but this haughty chef isn't afraid to make snide comments about him given the chance.

:eek: This is a bit of a shocker! How sad.

Could be Dr Ross. What about the pirate?
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Dr Ross been in "some of the biggest movies of all time" though? Yes, he's been in some that are well known, but would any of them be class as that? Also, has he smoked for 30+ years? I hope it's not him, my mum will be devestated!
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To the earlier item about the reality show judge - I must admit I don't believe anything in the press about those shows it all seems so scripted. I guess this year it's another feud ...bored now.

Haughty celeb chef not kitchen nightmare...hmm so many options.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    FishyFoo wrote: »
    Can't imagine it being GB. He seems like a genuine, down to earth, guy.

I thought the same, then he went campaigning for David Cameron.

Now I have no trouble believing horrible things about him.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Has Dr Ross been in "some of the biggest movies of all time" though? Yes, he's been in some that are well known, but would any of them be class as that? Also, has he smoked for 30+ years? I hope it's not him, my mum will be devestated!

How about Han Solo?
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about Han Solo?

That sounds more likely I reckon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about Han Solo?

Could 'too far' be a clue?

As in 'A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...'

i.e. two 'far's'
  • bronsonbronson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about Han Solo?

Nope as it says mostly movie....not been in a tv show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bronson wrote: »
    Nope as it says mostly movie....not been in a tv show.

Ford did TV early in his career.
This discussion has been closed.