Options

Corrie: Kylie and Bethany

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
Forum Member
✭✭
They could be sisters, I think they look quite a like.

Both extremely attractive with gorgeous eyes!

I think it'll be interesting seeing these 2 acting out scenes together.

Comments

• Options
    FrankieSFrankieS Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    ...especially if they engage in some lesbian activity.

The ratings would soar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FrankieS wrote: »
    ...especially if they engage in some lesbian activity.

The ratings would soar.

We can hope! They can just keep it at 9pm after the watershed!
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bethany is only 15 though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hank1234 wrote: »

Please use braincells before replying.
  • Options
    FrankieSFrankieS Posts: 499
    Forum Member

Not in real life, she ain't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FrankieS wrote: »
    Not in real life, she ain't.

So in Corrie it would be wrong
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So in Corrie it would be wrong

And despite what you think, Corrie is not real. They are only acting Hank - it isn't actually happening. Roy doesn't actually work in a real cafe.

Ask your carer to explain this - every day - until you understand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muchacho wrote: »
    And despite what you think, Corrie is not real. They are only acting Hank - it isn't actually happening. Roy doesn't actually work in a real cafe.

i know already
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Bethany will taunt Kylie for having been an absent mum. She may well tread where David and even Gail daren't.
  • Options
    mattlambmattlamb Posts: 4,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Bethany is cruel - just thoughtless.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    what i wanna know is how did Bethany recognise and know who Kylie was ..Beth was a youngster in it and hasn't seen Kylie, unless she saw picture of her
  • Options
    abbottababbottab Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you imagine the screeching and the harping if these two had an argument. It would sound like mangie cats being run over.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    yea, like cats at night making that horrid scary noise Lol
  • Options
    Jack_ClintonJack_Clinton Posts: 2,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    what i wanna know is how did Bethany recognise and know who Kylie was ..Beth was a youngster in it and hasn't seen Kylie, unless she saw picture of her

Bethany could have seen pictures of Kylie in the Platt household, or at the Salon. Or Kylie could have gone on holiday to Italy with David, Max and Lily while Bethany and Sarah were in Milan.
  • Options
    norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,678
    Forum Member
    Bethany could have seen pictures of Kylie in the Platt household, or at the Salon. Or Kylie could have gone on holiday to Italy with David, Max and Lily while Bethany and Sarah were in Milan.

Or maybe they've been Skypeing of Facetiming between the Platt household in Weatherfield and the Platt household in Milan?
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »

David asked how she knew it was Kylie and she said she had seen a photo.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bethany would have seen pictures
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope that Kylie will biatch slap the bl**dy awful Bethany up and down the cobbles. Don't want to see any lesbian action re OPs, just somebody, please put that manky little dollop in her place once and for all. Everyone else seems to think either that she is cute or she is funny. Unfortunately, she is neither. Go Kiley!
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muchacho wrote: »

Yet you are the one wanting to get horny over a fictional lesbian relationship.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just hope that Kylie will biatch slap the bl**dy awful Bethany up and down the cobbles. Don't want to see any lesbian action re OPs, just somebody, please put that manky little dollop in her place once and for all. Everyone else seems to think either that she is cute or she is funny. Unfortunately, she is neither. Go Kiley!

This!

Please let this be the time that when Bethany comes out with some sarky comment she gets Kylie's fist in her gob!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet you are the one wanting to get horny over a fictional lesbian relationship.

Surely, you're not that thick? Of course you are.
  • Options
    Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    There are too many 'feisty females' in Corrie at the moment. We need something in between Bethany (feisty) and Sinead (wet)
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will be pleased to see Kylie back. Her good acting will show even more how poor Bethany's acting is. Surely David hasn't let Sarah and her daughter back to live in his house; in a two bed + boxroom house, there are Gail, Michael, David, Kylie, Sarah, Bethany, Max and Lily. - 8 people.
  • Options
    Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will be pleased to see Kylie back. Her good acting will show even more how poor Bethany's acting is. Surely David hasn't let Sarah and her daughter back to live in his house; in a two bed + boxroom house, there are Gail, Michael, David, Kylie, Sarah, Bethany, Max and Lily. - 8 people.

And as Gail has reminded us in he past, the boxroom is quite unsuitable :D
  • Options
    ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's an absolutely terrible actress, and I don't see any point to her , unless just to be irritating and cheeky to everyone! Also, why did they need to bring her into the scene last night where Michael was ranting at Gail and Andy, and the way she turned and said "Text Me" as she walked out the door was pathetic. Who on earth was she talking to anyway, and as if any of them would be interested in texting a silly kid with what was going on?