Antony Cotton bitching about the fact he didn't make the Independent's Pink list.

RobRob Posts: 4,168
Forum Member
✭✭✭
@antonycotton
One day I might be lucky enough to be higher on a list than that one that won Big Brother that time. You know...that one? I can but dream...

Sorry, but WHAT exactly has he done that would be considered influential? Charlie Condou quite rightly made it though :D

He really is a bitter vile man. HATED him on IAC and that feeling really hasn't changed.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RobInnes wrote: »
    @antonycotton
    One day I might be lucky enough to be higher on a list than that one that won Big Brother that time. You know...that one? I can but dream...

Sorry, but WHAT exactly has he done that would be considered influential? Charlie Condou quite rightly made it though :D

He really is a bitter vile man. HATED him on IAC and that feeling really hasn't changed.

Emmerdale's Alicya Eyo rightly made it on too (I agree Charlie deserved to be there and with your sentiments over Mr Cotton)
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmerdale's Alicya Eyo rightly made it on too (I agree Charlie deserved to be there and with your sentiments over Mr Cotton)

Who's he talking about in terms of Big Brother?!
  • mrsmetropolismrsmetropolis Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Who's he talking about in terms of Big Brother?!

He's referring to Luke Anderson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2187931/Big-Brother-2012-Luke-Anderson-takes-home-crown.html
  • mrsmetropolismrsmetropolis Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot abide Antony Cotton either and he should consider himself lucky to have entered the list at number 65!!
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to Antony, that is quite an odd one.
  • NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why TPTB at Corrie won't sack this bitchy, petulant, downright horrible and nasty piece of work is beyond me!!!

Please powers that be! If you're listening or reading ......

WRITE HIM OUT!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member

denny blood from bad girls? i used to quite fancy her.

i thought he was on about brian dowling, didnt he win?

anyway, this ''star'' is deluded. he is the sort of gay man that is the reason so many prejudices are about.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member

anyway, this ''star'' is deluded. he is the sort of gay man that is the reason so many prejudices are about.

Indeed, if anything he's done NOTHING for gays. Vile cretin.
  • worrierprincessworrierprincess Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    I thought that list was for positive LGBT role models in the public domain? Why would this odious talent vacuum make the list at all let alone expect to be higher up the list?
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You got to be likable person to be on a list for positive and influence, his just down right not!
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    The way some of you describe him. He should take you to the cleaners for the way you speak. Disgusting hiding behind computer screens.

Besides - all you are doing is spreading hate and negativity. So you can talk.

Bullies.
  • worrierprincessworrierprincess Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Rain wrote: »
    The way some of you describe him. He should take you to the cleaners for the way you speak. Disgusting hiding behind computer screens.

Besides - all you are doing is spreading hate and negativity. So you can talk.

Bullies.

Tell that to all his fellow cast members who don't exactly speak highly of him either. He is disliked by those who know him and those who don't, that should tell you something. He comes across as someone who is "spreading hate and negativity" as you say, see what he had to say about another LGBT individual who came before him in the Pink list? Hardly supportive of the contributions of his LGBT brothers and sisters, wouldn't you agree? He comes across as very self-absorbed, that list is about visibility and his first thought is "Why am I not further up the list?!" and to rubbish someone he perceives as less worthy than himself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing this nasty piece of work grizzles about surprises me, probably still chaffing after not getting the cookery show he's been desperately angling for.

Can't understand why he never got it though, not after the huge success of his chat show - after all, he's a big favourite who's loved by the great British public.

:D:D:D

PS. Bullies?

In Cotton's case, it certainly takes one to know one.
  • ThamwetThamwet Posts: 2,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gay people should be treated no better or no worse than everyone else, and because Cotton is a ****, I'd treat him like every other **** I met.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure he chucked his toys out of the pram last year when he failed to make the list as well?

Aside from being an unpleasant person he sets gay stereotypes back about 40 years.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure he chucked his toys out of the pram last year when he failed to make the list as well?

Aside from being an unpleasant person he sets gay stereotypes back about 40 years.

I've said this all along and am glad you brought it up:). Anthony Cotton is bitchy off set and on set. He is not acting, he is being himself on Corrie.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    I've said this all along and am glad you brought it up:). Anthony Cotton is bitchy off set and on set. He is not acting, he is being himself on Corrie.

I always thought it was very telling that when Anthony did I'm a Celebrity hardly any of the Corrie cast, who are usually quite tight and look out for each other, tweeted their support for him. I also remember when Jack P Shepherd (David) smashed up a cardboard cut out of him on Celebrity Juice.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not defending him, I can't stand him TBH, but to me, he isn't complaining that he isn't on the list (in fact, he is on the list), but he's complaining that someone from BB was higher on the list than him.

Number 60 odd

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/the-independent-on-sundays-pink-list-2013-8876183.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, me too lol

BIB2: I thought this, who knows? :confused:
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like him and yes he plays himself but he appears to be untouchable at Granada.

He certainly does not care what we think though, he is in a top soap and earning over 100k a year - he has the dream job.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    I don't like him and yes he plays himself but he appears to be untouchable at Granada.

He certainly does not care what we think though, he is in a top soap and earning over 100k a year - he has the dream job.

Perhaps he knows where the skeletons are hidden:D
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing this nasty piece of work grizzles about surprises me, probably still chaffing after not getting the cookery show he's been desperately angling for.

Can't understand why he never got it though, not after the huge success of his chat show - after all, he's a big favourite who's loved by the great British public.

PS. Bullies?

Hear hear!
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hold the front page! he's won best actor twice? :eek:
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

PS. Bullies?

He had a chat show :eek:
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    avaconrad wrote: »
    He had a chat show :eek:

Yes! :eek: It was probably axed because they struggled to find people to appear on it with him...