Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's cheaper than Robbie Williams and doesn't need a lift to the studio?
    :confused:

Well there is that, I suppose... :D but still.

But then x-factor is not about music so.... there's that too.

Ok I understand now.

*waves at Momma* :D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Cheers, BEL. But 'star guest singing' and 'Peter Andre' is still leaving me very confused? He's not (I'll be kind) a contemporary singer with a credible music career so why would they ask him on? :confused:

There's only so many begging letters/bribes they can take from CAN/CP, everyone has their price.
    Also Strictly is beating the XFactor hands down in the viewers ratings, having Andre on "singing" is a sure fire way to turn that around;)
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks AS , good to be back and nice to see you too :)

ETA. * waves back to lexi * hello there :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's only so many begging letters/bribes they can take from CAN/CP, everyone has their price.
    Also Strictly is beating the XFactor hands down in the viewers ratings, having Andre on "singing" is a sure fire way to turn that around;)

*snort* :D
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    So what happens on Andre week on XF? Do we get 12 versions of MG and Insania as the group song?

Sorry to be negative but that sounds rubbish

It's not all bad Blondie, the boys have begged to be allowed to sing "Unconditional" & I believe exec producers are giving it some thought.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not all bad Blondie, the boys have begged to be allowed to sing "Unconditional" & I believe exec producers are giving it some thought.

Don't know about you, but the viewing figures would go up by at least one - me - if Sharon and Louis promised to make "A Whole New World" their own.
    And owned it.
    And gave it 110%.
    On a plinth.
    ;)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    First BIB... you'll not get an argument from me there Arty :D

2nd BIB......weeeelllll...... :o

;)

Hi Arty , how are you :)

Hello my darling! How is the (relatively) sane face of the People's Front of PAndre?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello my darling! How is the (relatively) sane face of the People's Front of PAndre?

Ha Ha !

I'm beginning to feel like a right subversive guerilla fighting to bring the word of PA to the masses !
    Right On Man ! :D

Doing ok at the mo' Arty , had a really rubbish time just recently , so turning back to my favourite distraction of DS to get me through.

Thank goodness for you lot :)

I've done a lot of reading of this thread in the last couple of days .......needless to say I don't agree with any of you about poor Pete ! :p

His suffering is still going on , but he need fear no more for I am back to defend him :D

( nice to see you Arty , how are you ? ):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Well obviously she dosent know what a genuine act of commitment looks like or she wouldnt have been caught out by this one !
    The only things that have made her look better have all been achieved by her ex, GG still wrong, just because ones done it it dosent some how make it ok for anyone else!

Lmao name one relationship KP has genuinely committed too?.. herself does not count.

The only way KP looks good is by comparing her to PA... because they are both the same perchance?

Yep two wrongs don't make a right... they are either both skanks or neither of them did anything wrong in those relationships.
    How will I contain myself till Tuesday!

https://twitter.com/MrPeterAndre/status/396638269854994432

Good grief another announcement about an announcement... maybe they are having triplets... imagine the mileage he could get out of that. :D:D:D

Momma good to see you back :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha Ha !

I'm beginning to feel like a right subversive guerilla fighting to bring the word of PA to the masses !

Doing ok at the mo' Arty , had a really rubbish time just recently , so turning back to my favourite distraction of DS to get me through.

I've done a lot of reading of this thread in the last couple of days .......needless to say I don't agree with any of you about poor Pete ! :p

His suffering is still going on , but he need fear no more for I am back to defend him :D

I hope your back is strong enough to bare it, love.

I'm fine thanks - work is a bit mental so I look forward to orange numpties offering up their distractions. That makes me a bad person, doesn't it?:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao name one relationship KP has genuinely committed too?.. herself does not count.

The only way KP looks good is by comparing her to PA... because they are both the same perchance?

Yep two wrongs don't make a right... they are either both skanks or neither of them did anything wrong in those relationships.

Good grief another announcement about an announcement... maybe they are having triplets... imagine the mileage he could get out of that. :D:D:D

Momma good to see you back :D:D:D

Hi LAO, good to see you ,.:)

As usual , a good sane post ! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope your back is strong enough to bare it, love.

I'm fine thanks - work is a bit mental so I look forward to orange numpties offering up their distractions. That makes me a bad person, doesn't it?:o

Ahh , broad shoulders Arty ( and hips and ...well least said etc :o )

I totally agree about the distractions , so , no , not a bad person !
    Join the club !

* disclaimer * ( sorry LAO) In order to join my club you have to agree with me on everything reference PA , thems the rools :p
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Was PA on tonight's X-Factor??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh , broad shoulders Arty ( and hips and ...well least said etc :o )

I totally agree about the distractions , so , no , not a bad person !
    Join the club !

* disclaimer * ( sorry LAO) In order to join my club you have to agree with me on everything reference PA , thems the rools :p

Do you mind if I sit opposite your club and occasionally throw peanuts at you instead?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mind if I sit opposite your club and occasionally throw peanuts at you instead?

That's right ! feed the monkey ! ;)

you are welcome anywhere Arty , I refuse nothing but blows :D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha Ha !

Hello Momma ...sad to hear you've had a crummy time recently.. As much as I don't like His Lord Twonkness ..I hope he brings a smile to your face xx
    Forum Member
    Ha Ha !

Right On Man !

Thank goodness for you lot

I've done a lot of reading of this thread in the last couple of days .......needless to say I don't agree with any of you about poor Pete !

I applaud your humour filled honesty, so refreshing!:D
    Don't know about you, but the viewing figures would go up by at least one - me - if Sharon and Louis promised to make "A Whole New World" their own.
    And owned it.
    And gave it 110%.
    On a plinth.
    ;)

Unfortunately I don't think gaining one viewer while losing another million is such a good idea!:eek:

Good grief another announcement about an announcement... maybe they are having triplets... imagine the mileage he could get out of that. :D

Momma good to see you back :D

Oh he enjoys an announcement!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha Ha !

Aaahhhh. True balance has been restored and all is well and as it should be in the World of Pete again. ;):cool::D

We've missed you.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Was PA on tonight's X-Factor??

I don't think so, he just wants Dermot O'Leary's job
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I don't think so, he just wants Dermot O'Leary's job

aha, Pete and his wishful thinking, I thought he was into the Voice these days as Xfactor obviously has not called him:D

*waving to Momma* glad you are back for some fun:) - has your calendar arrived yet or will you go to a signing?;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe hes had word about the jesus job :eek: if so, his ego will be so inflated that he will be able to walk across the pond to film it :rolleyes:
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just LOL @this thread.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Just LOL @this thread.

Absolutely Mutts.

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe hes had word about the jesus job :eek: if so, his ego will be so inflated that he will be able to walk across the pond to film it :rolleyes:

:D If this happens (and it must, it really really must, if only for this thread!) the people involved in this alleged project suggests it will be a Bollywood enterprise rather than a Hollywood one.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

I liked that song in Jesus Christ Superstar - Walk across your swimming pool
This discussion has been closed.