"She's a ****in' slug with elephant ears"

Comments

• Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    She is foul and honestly i can only stand so much of her nastiness for so long. I could stomach her if we could vote her out. But there is no way i'll watch this vicious witch spew her guts up for 10 weeks. Thats not entertainment.
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is so horrible its actually hilarious that she has a pass to the final. She would be getting Pauline-level rage on here if she wasn't completely safe
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Zadeth wrote: »
    Says the prostitute.

She should be given a warning over her descriptions of Jale. Really unfair.

Pah, I see far worse on here. Not saying two wrongs make a right of course.

As you were.
  • ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    But...but...but Helen's not a spiteful person!

I nearly choked when I heard that :D
  • Steph_CuckowSteph_Cuckow Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is making me feel sick how they are treating her it disgusting and its bulling its uncomfortable to watch n i am thinking of turning off after sending a complaint
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,705
    Forum Member
    Don't chastise somebody for being nasty by being nasty towards them. It doesn't make sense.

It's not being nasty it's true she was a hooker it's well documented
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    "And you're a walking STI clinic in slingbacks love, you're nowt special" is perhaps the only fitting response to Horizontal Helen's ranting.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather be a slug than a ****.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't chastise somebody for being nasty by being nasty towards them. It doesn't make sense.

It is my understanding that she is (or was) a lady of the night - so that is not being nasty about someone, it's telling the truth. :)
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    She did say it to Jale she even pointed it out by saying she wasn't referring to Kim

Somehow kalifire is blind to notice all these things, he/she supports bullying, it's clear as water :)
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    I just want Jale to pick Helen up and throw her over the wall.

Unfortunately all these actions I want Jale to do would get her in trouble so it kind of sucks really.
    How she keeps her dignity I don't know. I'd have lost it by now.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Says the ex prossie who shags husbands with pregnant wives sat at home :cool:

Yep, she should be so proud of herself, fu*king s*ag that she is.:o
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be fair, that's out of order. But she didn't say it to Jale, and if somebody wants to be so unpleasant, that's up to them.

It is actually more difficult to confront someone and stand your ground when they do whispering behind your back, just loud enough for you to sort of hear, but not really loud enough for you to deal with properly. I have experienced such bullying and its very difficult to deal with cos you confront them and they just deny it or say you must have misheard and then you look like the idiot and the aggressive one.

Helen is a disgrace.
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    School bully. Whatever misfortune she's suffered in life to be such a nasty person is no excuse for such unpleasant behaviour.

What I can't understand is that in previous series HMs have said less and have been given warnings by BB but unless we're not being shown she doesn't seem to have had anyone in charge take her to task at all. She's getting away with her foul behaviour. She has a free pass to the final, not free reign to be as nasty as she likes with no consequence.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she needs to look in the mirror. Wouldn't give the bitch a bite of my apple with them teeth. I think Helen is Rylans cousin.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now that was one of the funniest comments of the series so far!....and so far from the truth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be fair, that's out of order. But she didn't say it to Jale, and if somebody wants to be so unpleasant, that's up to them.

Oh my dayssssssssss. This is being said on TV with Jales friends and family listening. Does it matter the tart with no heart didn't actually have the guts to say it to Jale personally. Wow I am gob smacked at this passive stance against some thing so cruel.
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe she's got a pass to the final >:( get her out of there now. She's vile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    She did say it to Jale she even pointed it out by saying she wasn't referring to Kim

Ashleigh, actually, and no - she said it in the garden away from Jale.

It doesn't make the comment itself any better, but we're seeing a lot of what she's saying about Jale away from Jale herself. It's confusing and easy to think she said it in front of Jale because of all the tedious self-indulgent woe-is-me nonsense Jale is wallowing in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    Her teeth, voice and fake hair all make me want to vomit, wish I could tell her to her face. Helen is just a soul sapping wench
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't the only person sitting there, and they weren't exactly being quiet.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can vouch for her.:D

I think that Toya is the last person I'd go to for a character reference.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Purple. wrote: »
    She wasn't the only person sitting there, and they weren't exactly being quiet.

Even Ash called her slugsworth too didn't he?
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a nasty cow. Ugh. Absolutely loathsome.
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can vouch for her.:D

I think that Toya is the last person I'd go to for a character reference.

Toya has her head in the clouds, she's so deluded its unreal.