Options

Who was the best ever DOI contestant?

hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
Forum Member
It's quite hard to compare because the scores went down a lot between series 3 and 5, and were very high in series 1 and 2, so let's have a poll!

Who is the best ever skater? 338 votes

Gaynor F
0%
Tyjetjustj 2 votes
Bonnie L
2%
yohinnchildJAMESPEARCE91Patti-AnnWobblyManTyjetBlueStreakAliceyTrmcg5 8 votes
John B
0%
SelenaTyjet 2 votes
Kyran B
3%
SeymourSelena[Deleted User]pcrichRhiBi[Deleted User]Strictly_IrishTyjetTiger Rose[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]MuSiKe 13 votes
Clare B
4%
Selenayohinnchild[Deleted User][Deleted User]BlondsicleLibrarywitchadamw92pinna65Tyjetessexboyash[Deleted User]_NiallDEE_[Deleted User]NarutoFan100Chocolate121 15 votes
Suzanne S
8%
TissythenetworkbabeSecretLifeoBeesCaroUKCombatHamsterJill_Fanconchier0ry101Katenutzsadamw92ll_Calypso_lldeanieboyTyjet[Deleted User]SalsaShontracynoe[Deleted User]Tall Pauljacksinclairx[Deleted User] 28 votes
Chris F
12%
SelenaOff_the_hook13yohinnchildLisa.B[Deleted User]mag99RhiBiBlondsicleKalen[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]Reo[Deleted User]Strictly_IrishMonksealBanditasue-glibby21FunkyFoxtrot 42 votes
Ray Q
28%
Apollonialulu gyellowlabbieCornchips[Deleted User]zelanarichie4evaReal FanyohinnchildWickedPlans[Deleted User]BBjayvaldAlison Kbewestclaire2281CombatHamstercazzbarLazySusanCollybird 96 votes
Jessica T
1%
Selenadondfan998ll_Calypso_llTyjet[Deleted User] 5 votes
Hayley T
6%
loopylisaLisa.B[Deleted User]Color of Nightda1002adamw92Malbren[Deleted User]Yoshi FanTyjet[Deleted User][Deleted User]EESuperFanallthatyouwant[Deleted User]josietChicklette[Deleted User]justj[Deleted User] 21 votes
Daniella W
2%
daycitydeanieboyTyjet[Deleted User]johnboybetter[Deleted User]Trmcg5Liam1999 8 votes
Sam A
2%
SelenaTeo DollLolWtfTyjetMrRen[Deleted User]Hyper_Intakehownwbrowncow 8 votes
Chloe M
2%
SelenaPatti-Anntrevvytrev21Strictly_IrishTyjet[Deleted User]M_apple5NarutoFan100Hyper_Intake[Deleted User] 10 votes
Laura H
7%
yohinnchildbig bro geek[Deleted User]robtuk06Patti-Annr0ry101adamw92Cherry7Upll_Calypso_lldeanieboy21stCenturyBoyTyjetgav016Tiger RosepothuthicStigOfTheKrump[Deleted User][Deleted User]ChickletteDanielF 26 votes
Matthew W
4%
SecretLifeoBeeshammerschickhannahStrictly_IrishTyjetTiger Roseads84bexmil89JohnCurrysoapdoctorowlycherriesjustj[Deleted User]MuSiKe 14 votes
Jorgie P
8%
Verir0ry101[Deleted User]Alex250Padamw92Reoll_Calypso_llTaz93[Deleted User]sweetmissTyjetgav016[Deleted User]xorosetylerxo[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]Ryan11owlycherriesNarutoFan100 30 votes
Chico
2%
[Deleted User]SelenaJulie Jfondantfancymaringardeanieboy-Sid-Tyjet[Deleted User]Chicklette 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    Tiggeraspi123Tiggeraspi123 Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    My personal favourite has been Zaraah Abrahams but the greatest in terms of skill has to be Haley Tamadom. That Jai Ho performance was epic!
  • Options
    daniellejaynedaniellejayne Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray Q
    Chris Fountain and Ray Quinn for me :)
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Kyran B
    Kyran Bracken and Haley Tamadom....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray Q
    Ray without a doubt. He was streets ahead of anyone else imo. Awesome. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jorgie P
    Chris Fountain and Jorgie Porter for me!
  • Options
    d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray Q
    SheShe wrote: »
    Ray without a doubt. He was streets ahead of anyone else imo. Awesome. :)

I agree :)
  • Options
    TiggergirlTiggergirl Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think the poll is missing a considerable few skaters though. I would say that Donal and Zaraah should maybe have been included they were both in the top 3 in their years.

Is the poll meant to include all skaters who have competed in the show over the years or just the finalists? Even if you just mean it as finalists Then you should include Duncan James, Stefan Booth, Kieron Richardson and Gary Lucy as well.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laura H
    Ray takes an early lead ;)

It will be interesting to see how the final poll tallies out :)

I voted for Ray, Laura, Chloe and Bonnie. I should have added Chris F and Sam A too as they are also two of the best (even though I'm not a fan).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris F
    Oh I didn't know you could vote for more than one. :(

I voted for Chris F but a vote for Ray to be added!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray Q
    Ray Quinn was in a class of his own. Beneath him, Suzanne, Chris, Clare, Kyran...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Chris F
    Chris Fountain by far!
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Ray Q
    Ray, by a country mile.
    The best of the ladies would be Jorgie Porter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray Q
    Jorgie better than Suzanne or Claire ?
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Ray Q
    petertard wrote: »
    Jorgie better than Suzanne or Claire ?

I liked them both but prefer Jorgie. Some say Chris was better than Ray but I don't see it. It's a personal thing.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laura H
    Ray on 55% at the moment :D
  • Options
    M_apple5M_apple5 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe M
    Chloe Madeley.
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jessica T
    Zaraah for me, but she's not up there. Doesn't really need to be a poll.
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This poll is totally pointless given you have listed only the names you want to list.
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Jorgie P
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    This poll is totally pointless given you have listed only the names you want to list.
    It is my poll.Who did you want to see on the poll?
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clare B
    TraceyUK wrote: »

:yawn:
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew W
    It it's based on merit then Chris & Ray are the best, though based on who I have enjoyed the most I'D say Kyran.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Ray Q
    I have voted Suzanne shaw and ray Quinn as Suzanne was the first ever contestant to muster a perfect 30 out of 30 and ray Quinn you could say was the best ever contestant with loads of wow factor performances. He constantly delivered as well. :D
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray Q
    Ray was comfortably the "best" in terms of combined skating skill and overall performance imo. Chris F could possibly have edged him on pure skating skill but only just and Ray could have ridden rough-shod over him in terms of performance at the time. Since then, of course, Chris has improved by a couple of motorways in all areas but I'm talking about when everyone was on the show.
  • Options
    Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray Q
    Lol I don't mean to offend but why has Bonnie got votes compared to some of the other guys on there who were clearly stronger?
    There's alot of good mentions on that list, and my vote went to Ray.
  • Options
    MalbrenMalbren Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley T
    Seymour wrote: »
    Kyran Bracken and Haley Tamadom....

Yep I'd go with them but other way around though, Hayley then Kryan