Options

Is Ashleigh a dead cert to be evicted next week?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If there's normal nominations, then there is no way Ashleigh can escape being up and she seems to be the most hated (behind Helen) so can she actually survive an eviction? I think she may survive against Steven and a small chance against Danielle and Marlon :confused:

Comments

• Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there's normal nominations, then there is no way Ashleigh can escape being up and she seems to be the most hated (behind Helen) so can she actually survive an eviction? I think she may survive against Steven and a small chance against Danielle and Marlon :confused:

She wouldn't even survive against Steven now

Maybe Big Brother are building up to the 'big vote' when they rescind Helen's pass to the final and give us both bitches in an eviction vote
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think she could be up weather she would go is anyones guess
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.........
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    A week is a long time in politics and Big Brother.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the boys have the power, she's history.

Helen will be saved.
  • Options
    Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really depends on who she's up against. She might go up but even that's not a certainty imo. If she's up against only a few others with Steven, Kim, or Marlon I really think she could stay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hated by who? She is 4th fav to win that mean the general public are backing her with money.

The Digital Spy bubble is not the viewing public as a whole and even on a poll here she is much more liked than hated.

Its such a shame that people try to palm of their own feelings as facts on here.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. Over the last few days her betting odds to win have improved quite a lot.

On this forum as soon as a housemate does farts in the wrong direction you can often have a day or two of witch hunting. As witnessed when Jale apparently 'threw Chris under a bus', but it turned out to be a storm in a teacup.

She will get people wanting to vote her out, but it comes with the territory if you do or say something people might not like if it's in opposition to other certain housemates.

I'd like to think that she'd be okay in an eviction voting situation because she is like an opposite to Helen in the house. She's been very consistent with this where others have been weak and lacked a backbone.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    BB won't let Ashleigh go next week. They will do some twist to ensure that she's not up (or goes to a secret house of something).
    They always want to keep the unpleasant housemates in for as long as possible because they create the most drama.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Hated by who? She is 4th fav to win that mean the general public are backing her with money.

The Digital Spy bubble is not the viewing public as a whole and even on a poll here she is much more liked than hated.

Its such a shame that people try to palm of their own feelings as facts on here.
    No. Over the last few days her betting odds to win have improved quite a lot.

On this forum as soon as a housemate does farts in the wrong direction you can often have a day or two of witch hunting. As witnessed when Jale apparently 'threw Chris under a bus', but it turned out to be a storm in a teacup.

She will get people wanting to vote her out, but it comes with the territory if you do or say something people might not like if it's in opposition to other certain housemates.

I'd like to think that she'd be okay in an eviction voting situation because she is like an opposite to Helen in the house. She's been very consistent with this where others have been weak and lacked a backbone.

Most people see her as a nasty sour faced trout. And the fact that she bitches about people like Winston (who the majority of viewers seem to love) will ensure that if she were ever up she would get the boot over nearly all the rest of them. Just like Toya got the boot over people like Ash last week ;-)
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    BB will want to keep her around for a eviction show down between her and Helen. It will rile up the viewers and the on line chat.
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Yes she is gone next week and rightly so, maybe they can replace her with someone suicidal... lets be honest they would be more fun then her depressing face.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As soon as she is up she's out

Then we watch Danielle go into apoloexy
  • Options
    themightypierrethemightypierre Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I looked at the odds today expecting hers to have lengthened. Was shocked to find her more popular. I think she's been vile this last week. If she carries on appearing as smug as she did at the end of the last show then the public will turn.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I looked at the odds today expecting hers to have lengthened. Was shocked to find her more popular. I think she's been vile this last week. If she carries on appearing as smug as she did at the end of the last show then the public will turn.

Right, just because the narrator tells you that she's smug, that means that she was smug?

Even when during the episode on several occasions she drew notice to the fact that she wasn't sure if it was going to work or not, or that it might blow back into her face?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh is an escape goat
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone but Ashleigh for me :cool:
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am now starting to like her as an HM, at least she is now getting more involved, and she give's the forum something to bitch about ;-), I myself don't care who wins as long as Channel 5 makes lots of money, that's the main thing :).....
  • Options
    ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am now starting to like her as an HM, at least she is now getting more involved, and she give's the forum something to bitch about ;-), I myself don't care who wins as long as Channel 5 makes lots of money, that's the main thing :).....

Do you work for C5 lol
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I don't think she's going anywhere. She's the only one left the producers are hoping for a big showdown with Helen. Isn't all these tasks listening in on conversations to ensure this happens?

Ashleigh is clever and got one over Helen in getting Ash up this week and perhaps if the others find out she was behind it, then I can see them putting her up next week, but I very much doubt she will go until BB get their pound of flesh out of her and give the viewers some kind of fight night with Helen.

It's all very sickeningly contrived towards this end. I don't like the fact that Ashleigh seems to be looking forward for that to happen. I hope I'm wrong and it doesn't go that far, there's been enough arguments already.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reasons to keep Ashleigh in, good insults :cool:

"Winston looks like a big ****ing monkey" :cool:
  • Options
    Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aaronsdad wrote: »
    Ashleigh is an escape goat

That is my favorite misused expression on BB. It's surprising how many people think the first word is "escape." :D

I don't think Ashleigh's going anywhere. She's finalist material. I hope she wins actually. :)
  • Options
    ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    reasons to keep Ashleigh in, good insults :cool:

"Winston looks like a big ****ing monkey" :cool:

"Is bad if I say no?" ;-)

I want her to stay in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is my favorite misused BB expression. It's surprising how many people think the first word is "escape.".)

he's hardly a scapegoat anyway, is he? :cool:

and he doesn't like animals but would be devastated if an insect is killed, he's some mixed up kid with a twatty beard :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Is bad if I say no?" ;-)

I want her to stay in.

she also makes the words thick and fake sound like fe-ck :D