Corrie Spoiler (or is it?)

lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
Forum Member
✭✭
Over in the Rovers, Liz is disappointed when Vernon rejects her offer of a romantic meal. So when Derek makes a surprise visit to the pub she's flattered and agrees to let him take her out for a drink that evening! Liz gets all dolled up for her date with the charming delivery man, but just as they're about to leave Vernon unexpectedly arrives back to take her out! Poor Vernon is left feeling deflated as Liz instantly drops him to go out with Vernon!

:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    these soap characters and their split personalities, i don't know! :D
  • Norris ColeNorris Cole Posts: 2,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lumpbottom wrote:
    Over in the Rovers, Liz is disappointed when Vernon rejects her offer of a romantic meal. So when Derek makes a surprise visit to the pub she's flattered and agrees to let him take her out for a drink that evening! Liz gets all dolled up for her date with the charming delivery man, but just as they're about to leave Vernon unexpectedly arrives back to take her out! Poor Vernon is left feeling deflated as Liz instantly drops him to go out with Vernon!

I noticed this! :D

Poor Derek, it should be , i think!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeh its true,
  • lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    naz65 wrote:
    yeh its true,
    :confused::confused::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lumpbottom wrote:

wtf is this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its happening in the next week or so, 2 weeks time i think, liz is such a tart,
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    naz65 wrote:
    its happening in the next week or so, 2 weeks time i think, liz is such a tart,
    And Vernon is such a waste of space - let's hope he leaves on a world tour soon. And could he please take "Liz the Teeth" with him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,166
    Forum Member
    I dont want to see Vernon acting sad, it will ruin his funny character.
    Much like Sean I think, his character is hilarious, but the other day when he was acting scared and sad he drove me mad!!!
    Some characters like Vernon and Sean, shouldnt have their own storylines, because the one-liners are the things that make their characters what they are.