Surely Jimmy won't be arrested?

Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do you think Jimmy will be arrested? I know they had a fight, but people did see Carl after the fight had happend and he was alive and well, so I hope they don't arrest Jimmy and it drags on for ages!!

Comments

• BrendonBrendon Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    well they will find chas van and wedding ring so think shell be cheif suspect
  • Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendon wrote: »
    well they will find chas van and wedding ring so think shell be cheif suspect

I hope you are right!!
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not only will Chas be the prime suspect but she herself will also believe she is the one who killed him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    Cameron is leaving though, I think he'll confess before the affair reveal comes out.
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,773
    Forum Member
    Of course Jimmy will be arrested. This is the Hotten Police we're talking about, after all.:D
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plus Carl sent the message as he was dying, that's evidence enough to tie it to Cameron or Chas
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Yes I think we're really going to be subjected to more of the same rubbish. Never mind that neither Chas nor Cameron had blood on them but Jimmy plenty so it's got to be him who killed Carl. Why couldn't we have just had a simple straightforward murder with the culprit being caught in the act by the police or caught by somebody like Edna who would make them confess? Now we've probably got another god knows how many weeks of here we go again as with the fire and the cain beating up s/l. So Jimmy gets arrested and charged and then it's decision time for the pair or selfish gits who have committed adultery and/or assualt.
  • 3PS3PS Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chas will probaly claim self defence that he tried to rape her.
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    3PS wrote: »
    Chas will probaly claim self defence that he tried to rape her.

She might do - Ashley and Diane seeing her in that state could lend weight to that.
  • mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do the ubiquitous storyline where the innocent party is in jail for 6 months before the incompetent local police get it right.
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course Jimmy will get arrested - this is Hotten police we're talking about here, and they haven't solved a crime on their own since Noah's ark :rolleyes::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course Jimmy will get arrested - this is Hotten police we're talking about here, and they haven't solved a crime on their own since Noah's ark :rolleyes::D

Took the words right outta my mouth. ;)
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Plus Carl sent the message as he was dying, that's evidence enough to tie it to Cameron or Chas

Will Debbie even see that message you think?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will Debbie even see that message you think?

Yeah she will.
  • Sparkle27Sparkle27 Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    did he send the message???? i hope he did but it didnt exactly give us a definate idea that he did... i no debbies phone beeped but she had 6 messages on her phone and they could be from anyone... cameron took carls phone after he killed him so if he did send it he will know, and cud get her phone and delete it before he does... but judging by spoilers for next few weeks.....
    it looks like it does come out about affair as Chas is disowned and it also looks like Jimmy is the one who is arrested.