Options

ED- Priya and baby question.

Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone have any ideas what is going to happen with Priya/David and baby storyline?

I am assuming if she changes her mind she is now too late for a termination, so by her having the baby it keeps the "triangle" going on as she is obviously still inlove with David, so I wondered if she will have a miscarriage.

I was just hoping once david called off the wedding that would be it, but obviously I was wrong!!:)

Comments

• Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she will have a miscarriage.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And all three leave, I'm sick to death of David Priya and Alicia it ruins Emmerdale for me how long must this rubbish go on for, does anyone actually really enjoy them?
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    Maybe she will have a miscarriage.

I have a feeling that might happen.
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And all three leave, I'm sick to death of David Priya and Alicia it ruins Emmerdale for me how long must this rubbish go on for, does anyone actually really enjoy them?

No interest in them whats so ever...unfortunately it can only get worse when Leyla returns....I have a feeling this story is going to drag on...and on...and on...
  • Options
    girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorrento wrote: »
    No interest in them whats so ever...unfortunately it can only get worse when Leyla returns....I have a feeling this story is going to drag on...and on...and on...

Leyla isn't returning is she? >:(
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll go all bunny boiler on him and Alica hoping when sprog arrives he will go back to her, she's in for a shock if Layla comes back cos that will be 3 of them fighting over him.

it is tedious now though this triangle, David and Alica are back together and it should end there.
  • Options
    Hannah49Hannah49 Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    According to Wikipedia the actress who plays Layla is returning in January 2014. So who knows what will happen.
  • Options
    LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Hannah49 wrote: »
    According to Wikipedia the actress who plays Layla is returning in January 2014. So who knows what will happen.

I wouldn't go by that. Anyone can edit it.
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought she could surprise them at their wedding.
  • Options
    Joline44Joline44 Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LilMissJen wrote: »
    I wouldn't go by that. Anyone can edit it.
  • Options
    Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she fks off... I actually groan every time she appears on screen... >:(