Comments

• Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can never, ever have enough voxphones! :cool:

This is very true. As long as they're not all as heartbreaking as
    the Handyman-related ones.

I'm not sure I could cope with that again.
  • Options
    General LunacyGeneral Lunacy Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    This is very true. As long as they're not all as heartbreaking as
    the Handyman-related ones.

I'm not sure I could cope with that again.

Oh yeah, they were sad.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished this tonight. Liked the game a lot mainly because of the main characters and setting rather than the story.

The final battle was a pain. I had gotten use to Elizabeth just reviving me if I died and getting straight back into the fight, not having to start the whole battle again. :D
  • Options
    kegsiekegsie Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today's the day for a return to Rapture.

Although with a 90 minute gameplay time I'll probably be done by tomorrow.
  • Options
    General ZodGeneral Zod Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    I just feel a bit "meh" about the new DLC. They really did leave it too long. I get the point that they started working on it after the original game was released, but its been at least six months. Who gives a shit anymore?
  • Options
    Vast_GirthVast_Girth Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    Its looks great, but £11.99 for 1.5 hours! They can bugger right off with that!
  • Options
    Hairy_CaramelHairy_Caramel Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    That pricing is disgusting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That pricing is disgusting.

I would never pay that, its just wrong!

I had the season pass with the special edition of the game so I dont have to pay but still, how can they charge so much for DLC?

If it was for all of the planned story set in rapture then I would understand but not for 1.5 hours of essentially filler until the next DLC is released.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished playing the first DLC storyline last night and got to say I didnt see that ending coming at all.

Cant wait for the second part as they have left the story in a very interesting place for the second dlc to start off.
  • Options
    SteptoeSteptoe Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Missed out on this one for some reason, just bought it from blockbuster for 12 quid, bargain!
  • Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished playing the first DLC storyline last night and got to say I didnt see that ending coming at all.

Cant wait for the second part as they have left the story in a very interesting place for the second dlc to start off.

Yeah lasted me two hours but I enjoyed it and I also didn't see the ending coming.

I bought the season pass for the PS3 back in April for £14 so which itself was from a £25 PSN voucher for £20 so I haven't actually paid that much for the 3 DLC.
  • Options
    barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't got the Burial at Sea DLC yet so I have a little question. Will put in spoiler tags just in case.
    When is it meant to be set? Does it fall somewhere in the main story or is it set years after the ending?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I'll wait for the game of the year edition with it all included.
  • Options
    Ellie_Ellie_ Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't got the Burial at Sea DLC yet so I have a little question. Will put in spoiler tags just in case.
    When is it meant to be set? Does it fall somewhere in the main story or is it set years after the ending?
    I've completed it and I'd say it's set after the main story, but it's not exactly black and white for reasons we can talk about more once you've played it! I don't want to ruin it for you... it is marvelous fun, if a little short and would definitely recommend getting the season pass to get it.
  • Options
    barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellie_ wrote: »
    I've completed it and I'd say it's set after the main story, but it's not exactly black and white for reasons we can talk about more once you've played it! I don't want to ruin it for you... it is marvelous fun, if a little short and would definitely recommend getting the season pass to get it.

Thanks for your reply :) I really want to play it but I'm not willing to part with the price at the moment. Seems a little steep considering how short it is. Hopefully it comes down in price soon and well, I still don't understand what season passes are!
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    It's on the PS+ US site I think as an "instant game collection" so I think it will be on ours soon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's difficult for me. Infinite was such a perfect game and it left me a tad emotional at the end. Not sure I want to return for an DLC experience. But it looks tempting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Enjoying the game but the bloody background music and sound is bloody annoying and loud, it's like Disneyland on a acid trip.
  • Options
    jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoying the game but the bloody background music and sound is bloody annoying and loud, it's like Disneyland on a acid trip.

I' prefer Disney Land on an acid trip rather than the actual Disney land!!!

Place is annoying.
  • Options
    GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Turn it down or off in the options.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Trouble is it cuts down the actual sounds as well like gun fire and speech.
  • Options
    Gemma_HardingGemma_Harding Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just downloaded this from the PS+ store. Not very far through, but so far I'm rather enjoying it. OK, so I am a bit rubbish at FPS, but I do like this.
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slight change of subject here... I downloaded this last night, it didn't take long with fibre broadband, ok great. Then, I'm not kidding, I could have downloaded the game again in the time it took to install :p

Thank god for next gen!

In comparison, Tomb Raider 22gb on PS4, you can play before it's even finished downloading, never mind installing..... for that reason alone, the new generation of consoles are worth every penny lol :D