HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
bedlam. anybody watching?

Comments

• HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did they ever do away with Approved schools?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Horrible brats :D
  • JeffersonJefferson Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too many threads on this show.

More discipline required.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jefferson wrote: »
    Too many threads on this show.

More discipline required.

Mine was the original thread >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    Mine was the original thread >:(

Sorry pjw. Didn't see it.
    Forum Member
    Its ok giving these Brats all these treats, but kids who go to school and get on with their lessons get nothing
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I admire anyone who attemps to teach these horrors anything.

Speech lessons might be a start....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apparently Maggie Thatcher did away with Approved schools in 1983. I remember around 1980 there was an approved school near my MILs and they used to walk about 20 of them through her road to get to a nearby sports field. bearing in mind they were there because their parents and schools couldn't control them, they walked through there like lambs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    apparently Maggie Thatcher did away with Approved schools in 1983. I remember around 1980 there was an approved school near my MILs and they used to walk about 20 of them through her road to get to a nearby sports field. bearing in mind they were there because their parents and schools couldn't control them, they walked through there like lambs.

Just how many lost generations are there thanks to that woman's warped ideas to destroy society? >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there should be punishments at this school
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think there should be punishments at this school

What do you suggest?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should have a harsh detention system whereby boys who are sentenced to detention must be in 1 hour early, in for break and lunchtime and do an hour of 'community service' after school doing jobs around the school such as picking litter and cleaning toilets :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    What do you suggest?

Well since there is no longer any corporal punishment they're going to have to start by not allowing mobile phones, insisting they take coats off in classroom and look reasonably smart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should have a harsh detention system whereby boys who are sentenced to detention must be in 1 hour early, in for break and lunchtime and do an hour of 'community service' after school doing jobs around the school such as picking litter and cleaning toilets :D:D

great idea.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder that poor kid is overwhelmed with all the responsibility that dozy Headteacher has put on him. £400 must seem like a lottery win to him. What kid could handle that sort of money?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ray is probably a decent enough lad, he just needs to control his anger
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks more like a youth club than a school
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's very easy to trust a kid with someone else's money ... Bet she wouldn't trust him with £400 from her own purse. ;-)
    Forum Member
    Positive Reinforcement is a good thing, however children develop ways to manipulate, so i do believe making children go without if they have been naughty should be implemented in some way.

Or just send them to their own island, so innocent human beings can not be harassed by them ;-):D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    it's very easy to trust a kid with someone else's money ... Bet she wouldn't trust him with £400 from her own purse. ;-)

I wonder where that £400 actually came from?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    I wonder where that £400 actually came from?

LEA I imagine. Different pots of money for all sorts of things.