WoW Laura White looks amazing ...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
Forum Member
✭✭
Amazing transformation .. I didn't recognize her at first ...

'X Factor star Laura White sheds two stone ahead of the launch of her solo career'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1223145/X-Factor-star-Laura-White-sheds-2-stone-ahead-launch-solo-career.html

Link to her vid ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Yyq13UYXA

Comments

• Jacko lives!Jacko lives! Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's this got to do with World Of Warcraft?
  • josh1512josh1512 Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

what on earth are you talking about?:confused: if your on about WoW, then its hardly surprising. :rolleyes: moving swiftly on.
  • gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    josh1512 wrote: »
    what on earth are you talking about?:confused: if your on about WoW, then its hardly surprising. :rolleyes: moving swiftly on.

W.o.W. >> looka your title :p haha.

ON topic, she really does look lovely!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks uncomfortable in that wideo cos she cant dance very well, just .. bounces up n down a bit and points a few times. Lyrics are like a 12 year old been dumped. No, I don't like it but I won't turn the radio off if it comes on :p Sorry Laura fans!

She does look much better though, can't deny that! :) Good luck to her
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mulux wrote: »
    She looks uncomfortable in that wideo cos she cant dance very well, just .. bounces up n down a bit and points a few times. Lyrics are like a 12 year old been dumped. No, I don't like it but I won't turn the radio off if it comes on :p Sorry Laura fans!

She does look much better though, can't deny that! :) Good luck to her

Why is dancing necessary? Laura isn't a dancer, she's not the type of "Diva" that the likes of Alexandra Burke and Cheryl Cole are. For a start she sings live ;)

She looks gorgeous, although she did last year too. I much prefer this song to Alex and Cheryl's - far more distinctive in terms of vocals and it was quite unexpected from Laura.

I hope she does well, I'll be purchasing her single, and quite possibly her album too.
  • Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol

Yep she looks good, shame she can't sing....... "chum waa hova da rambaaw"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,550
    Forum Member
    She definitely looks level 80 to me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She definitely looks level 80 to me

I'd say an Orc Warrior.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks stunning and a great single. Well done Laura nobody this year is near as good. I hope Simon gets you on the show but I doubt it.
  • PsychosisPsychosis Posts: 18,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks beautiful but I don't see why they have to go on about how she looks "almost unrecognisable"? She's perfectly recognisable because there was nothing wrong with her face or her figure when she was on the X-Factor!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Its sad but if she looked like this when she was on the xfactor she probably would have done much better.. She would have been in the same vain as stacy but with a better voice. She has prob been told to loose the weight, i still dont know if she has a contract?
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Psychosis wrote: »
    She looks beautiful but I don't see why they have to go on about how she looks "almost unrecognisable"? She's perfectly recognisable because there was nothing wrong with her face or her figure when she was on the X-Factor!

I agree.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luvnlight wrote: »
    Amazing transformation .. I didn't recognize her at first ...

'X Factor star Laura White sheds two stone ahead of the launch of her solo career'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1223145/X-Factor-star-Laura-White-sheds-2-stone-ahead-launch-solo-career.html

Link to her vid ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Yyq13UYXA

Yes, I agree luvnlight, Laura looks absolutely fantastic and she was my favourite last year and she was robbed when Simon voted her off so early on! Especially has he had heaped praises on her all the other weeks! Laura was a favourite to win in the first few weeks last year, so why is Simon making such a big deal of Danyl being in the bottom two last weekend when Laura was last year about a week later, I think that it was either in week 4 or 5. Just because Danyl is in Simons group this year Simon threw his dummy out of the pram!

Sorry for the rant, but Simon really annoyed me on Sunday night!

Coming back to Laura, I think that she is a very talented singer and I really hope that she does really well with her single and album. I think her single is being released on November the 2nd and it sounds really good! Lets hope to see her on the X factor singing her new song in a couple of weeks time. That would be really good!

I looked on Lauras appreciation thread on Sunday night and listened to some of her songs from the new album and they sound great!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    She look fabulous and I love the song......

Hope it does really well for her, she's obviously put in some hard work.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was fine last year but some reason the stylists insisted on squeezing Laura into dresses that were at least 2 sizes too small for her, hence making her look bigger than she actually was.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think she looked nicer on the X Factor last year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Laura looked gorgeous last year and as far as im concerned she was the true winner of the X factor...a much beter voice than Alexandra. Also far more talented than any of the others either this year or last year as she writes her own songs which are amazing!
    Im so glad to see her back with a new single and album. I liked her as she was before and i liked her own songs. It seems that she has adjusted both looks and songwise in order to be recognised because this new single seems different to her usual style. I hope it works and that she is recognised for the true talent that she is and then Im sure people will appreciate her previous work even more. Is she still going out with that producer btw?