I wonder how long till we hear about Beckham..

Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What with all the 'exposays' going on a the moment. Isn't he on his own in Italy:confused: he might have gotten lonely.

Comments

• SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No wonder he hasn't had much to say on the John Terry subject. He'd be in no place to moralise!!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,960
    Forum Member
    hmm. I've been thinking the same. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he did, what with the old saying 'once a cheat....' well you know the rest.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be staggering to believe that a red blooded man like Beckham is making do with a skeletal woman with no facial expression... Full stop. I would say whoever is in charge of keeping Beckham's private life private is earning their money BIG TIME!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wouldn't be a surprise.

Beckham may still be revered by many but he's had his fair share of salacious revelations over the past few years.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think Posh has him on a tight lead with his privates in a vice and only she has the key. Brand Beckham is more important to Posh than him at the moment. She sticks herself to him like superglue. Their management will do their best to keep anything out of the papers at the moment to protect the beck brand
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    i think Posh has him on a tight lead with his privates in a vice and only she has the key. Brand Beckham is more important to Posh than him at the moment. She sticks herself to him like superglue. Their management will do their best to keep anything out of the papers at the moment to protect the beck brand

He's only human :eek:

And I bet he gets a LOT of offers. :cool:

And if I ever need a PR agency - I'll hire the one Beckham uses.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    The gossip around Becks I've heard is that he is ALLOWED to play away from home for a certain 'act' that the wifey won't do...confidentially agreements signed before the deed is done, according to the rumours anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJ2008 wrote: »
    The gossip around Becks I've heard is that he is ALLOWED to play away from home for a certain 'act' that the wifey won't do...confidentially agreements signed before the deed is done, according to the rumours anyway.

Whats that...swallowing? She wouldn't want the extra calorie intake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member

lool:D
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member

no wonder she has bad skin..they say it's good for the skin...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    no wonder she has bad skin..they say it's good for the skin...

Very good for the skin. Of course, if she didn't want to swallow - she could spit :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    AJ2008 wrote: »

I think the gossip was that Posh doesn't like anal but Becks loves it. I remember Terry christian asking Rebecca Loos on the Farm reality show, if her and Becks had anal sex but she refused to answer.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wishful thinking from the OP??:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the gossip was that Posh doesn't like anal but Becks loves it. I remember Terry christian asking Rebecca Loos on the Farm reality show, if her and Becks had anal sex but she refused to answer.

You are clearly making this stuff up.

Total waste of bandwidth.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul1511 wrote: »
    You are clearly making this stuff up.

Total waste of bandwidth.

Perhaps he's in training for work at the Daily Star.....:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    you know what.... I think your all totally wrong and I best Posh & Becks would have a right laugh reading all your post. I reckon they really love each other and are totally different from what you guys are making out. So what he had an affair, I think he learned his lesson. Beckham is a legend and Posh sticks by him and he knows that. Posh might be stick thin but so what, its her life/body... so give them a break after all they have 3 boys who they adore and who are growing up very fast.