How Not To Live Your Life (New BBC3 Comedy)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha this series is briliant still not keen on Samantha but Dons age Dig at her boyfirend are brilliant so far so good!
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thought the running around in the bondage gear went on a bit too long. Otherwise another fabulous episode!
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely outrageous this episode! :eek: But god damn so funny! Dan Clarke is a legend! :D

The first 10mins was hilarious and then later with the kinky **** and him in the S&M gear, just mental! Loved how it ended with Dan stuck on the motorway and Jason replacing Dan in the S&M outfit!

So glad it's back, hope we get another series. One of the best shows on BBC3!
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I think we know what this isn't on BBC2 at 9:30 :D
    Forum Member
    That tramp scrubbed up quite nicely
  • DeanDSDeanDS Posts: 1,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »

LOL, wasn't sure if this series would be able to maintain the quality of the previous ones, but it's still the only LOL programme for me at the moment. Hobosexual :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »

Very nice tramp indeed! Shame she went back to being a tramp even after hooking up with Don! He must have that affect on women! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Watched the whole of the first season back to back when it was on over xmas a couple of years ago and it thought it was fantastic. Loving this current series, Dan Clark is hilarious!
    Forum Member
    Didn't think last night's was as good. A few of the jokes were a little too predicable and he hammed the mistaked identity one (possibly on purpose).

Still the best "adult" sitcom on at the moment though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last night's ep was hilarious! 'I've got a bomb!' :D

Those fancy dress costumes were impressive! Much impressive than anything i've ever seen when i've been to parties myself.

Next week's is the last ep of the series. Hope he makes another. It's one of the best shows on BBC3 right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    Great episode with the fancy dress party - the Lethal Weapon get-up was a stroke of genius...brilliant!
    Forum Member
    Nice end to the series...just hope we get more as it's a great feelgood comedy. Keep it going Dan!
  • iaindbiaindb Posts: 13,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bit predictable, but a nice low-key end to the series.

Dan Clark writes the scripts so a perk of the job that he should get the (cute) girl in the end (sort of).

If I'd been writing it, Brian would have eloped with Gollum in episode 4.

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this series started rather weakly, but I like where it went and ended.
    I like pathos in a comedy and I think they pulled it off well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great series! Thoroughly loved it and i regularly laughed at each episode. Wasn't expecting it to turn into a musical tonight, would have preferred more comedy but very enjoyable indeed. Loved guest actor Nick Mohammed as the blind director! :D

Was a low-key ending for a last episode of the series but what a loaded look Samantha gave Dan!

Great, great show. Shame it's only 6eps a series, it will be sorely missed!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Great series! Thoroughly loved it and i regularly laughed at each episode. Wasn't expecting it to turn into a musical tonight, would have preferred more comedy but very enjoyable indeed. Loved guest actor Nick Mohammed as the blind director! :D

Was a low-key ending for a last episode of the series but what a loaded look Samantha gave Dan!

Great, great show. Shame it's only 6eps a series, it will be sorely missed!

THATS who it was!

I knew i knew him!

Dan Clark is such a funny writer
    Can't wait to see his stand up next year
    Forum Member
    The thing is, if there was to be another series, where would it go? If Don & Sam get it on and it involves their relationship, than the intrigue of 'will they won't they' will be gone, and I can't see it working.

Conversely, if it doesn't concentrate on them & Sam's given another partner for Don to wind up etc, than that's just rehashing old ground. An idea would be for Don to get involved in a serious relationship and for Sam to feel unrequited love....

Oh, I don't know - gone cross-eyed thinking about it! Just love to see a 4th series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing is, if there was to be another series, where would it go? If Don & Sam get it on and it involves their relationship, than the intrigue of 'will they won't they' will be gone, and I can't see it working.

Conversely, if it doesn't concentrate on them & Sam's given another partner for Don to wind up etc, than that's just rehashing old ground. An idea would be for Don to get involved in a serious relationship and for Sam to feel unrequited love....

Oh, I don't know - gone cross-eyed thinking about it! Just love to see a 4th series.

Very good idea. I could totally see that working.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think there will be any more for at least a little bit

Hes touring most of next year
    Forum Member
    I thought it was the best of the series. I loved the muscial part and the cut away about eddies roles was excellent :D

I also liked the ending. It was low key but left me looking forward to another series.
    Forum Member
    seconded.
    Forum Member

I'll have a word with Dan and discuss my ideas with him! ;)

Oh yeah, forgot that he's touring, so it may be a long wait, doh!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the way, I thought the 'golden shower' scene in one of the episodes was quite shocking and graphic. I like to think I'm more broadminded than the average viewer, but I would not have included that scene. I felt it was very much 'one step too far' beyond the typical expectations of the show's comedy.
    I was surprised BBC3 allowed it.
    Forum Member
    my_login wrote: »
    By the way, I thought the 'golden shower' scene in one of the episodes was quite shocking and graphic. I like to think I'm more broadminded than the average viewer, but I would not have included that scene. I felt it was very much 'one step too far' beyond the typical expectations of the show's comedy.
    I was surprised BBC3 allowed it.

How was that scene 'one step too far'? The three series have included Don shagging numerous times, him giving a blow-job to Sam's brother etc...don't think the golden shower was misplaced at all tbh. But hey, it's all about opinions!
    Forum Member
    He got rimmed at one point. That was probably more of a shocking scene to see. Funny though :D