why do so many girls/women lack class in today's society? where are the nice girls?

Comments

• doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    But were they being sick though and urinating up the wall? Op was very specific about that remember...

I was waiting for a taxi in the wee hours a few years back and there were 3 or 4 girls nearby squatting and pissing in a shop doorway and then they started shouting "pervert" at me like I'd foillowed them or something.
    Forum Member
    kendoguk wrote: »

Another one got pregnant on a one night stand aswell when she cheated on her bf. I work in a dump clearly lol.

That little scrote from Coronation Street cheated on his girlfriend and got a girl pregnant after a one night stand in Barnsley where I live so you're not the only one.
  • marc_p88marc_p88 Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    I'm a woman and I know what I want and I'm not manipulated easily. Therefore, you are wrong.

Ok, maybe older women do, but younger women do not, therefore they are easier to manipulate. I used to be like that when I was younger, but I want someone I don't have to use a facade on to impress.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do not want a girlfriend/wife but I understand what this person means. I find women tend to be one of three types; lower class (typically overweight with greasy black hair tied up tightly around the back of the head), middle class (at least those who believe to be so, typically orange wearing skimpy clothes and high heels, mainly from places such as Essex, these people are not intelligent to know that Essex is a large county to the north east of London as opposed to a town in which they believe everyone is orange. I know Essex has always had a reputation but it is getting ridiculous now thanks to that programme) or upper class (I mean upper class, not people from Chelsea which is near central London. I am not keen on the people who really do believe they are superior to normal people but I do like people who have dignity and do not go around 'partying' every Friday night).

:D:D Brilliant!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    I work with a girl and we went on a work night on in which she got off with 4 different guys in the space of three hours of which she never even learnt one of their names, I asked her why she would do that and the answer was..

In this day and age you don't have the time to get to know people you just gotta get on with It :p never heard such crap in my life lol.

Another one got pregnant on a one night stand aswell when she cheated on her bf. I work in a dump clearly lol.

But of course there is still nice girls out there they just tend to be taken cause they well are nice :)

That is what I mean. It's mainly the younger girls that do not seem to have any class these days.
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marc_p88 wrote: »
    That is what I mean. It's mainly the younger girls that do not seem to have any class these days.

Go for an older lady then. Barbara Cartland's single and pretty unlikely to answer back these days :)
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Both I've mentioned there are 19 and 21
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the conflation of niceness with chastity and nastiness with promiscuity?

I just don't get that. I thought people had cast aside those silly ideas. There are plenty of nice girls who like to sleep around. Equally there are plenty of total bitches who are perfectly virginal.
  • User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Define younger girls and also how old you are.... Can't give the right advice without the essentials....
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Ok, maybe older women do, but younger women do not, therefore they are easier to manipulate. I used to be like that when I was younger, but I want someone I don't have to use a facade on to impress.

Are you that repulsive that you have to pretend to be something you're not in order to get laid?
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    proviso wrote: »
    Why the conflation of niceness with chastity and nastiness with promiscuity?

I just don't get that. I thought people had cast aside those silly ideas. There are plenty of nice girls who like to sleep around. Equally there are plenty of total bitches who are perfectly virginal.

Shhhh, you can't bring that sort of logic and thought in here!! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    I don't think spreading the clap about is very nice.
    Forum Member
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    I don't think spreading the clap about is very nice.

So why do you do it?
    Forum Member
    I don't think there are plenty of nice promiscuous girls though are there? They're usually very chavy and low-class, think Jordan, is she nice? Is she hell.
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    Well I'm a nice girl but if all I'm going to attract is people like the op I might have to change my tack a bit
  • yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So why do you do it?

That's crap Jane not clap
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm a nice girl but if all I'm going to attract is people like the op I might have to change my tack a bit

Easy tiger, the OP will be the judge of that. :p
    Forum Member

Do you have a polar bear jumper?
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    RebelScum wrote: »
    Easy tiger, the OP will be judge of that. :p

I did wonder if saying that would mean I'm up myself and therefore not really that nice
  • User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So lets have a recap and make sure we've got this right...

You can't find 'the one' around your own age so when looking towards younger ones you're dismayed at their lack of class......so forgive me for being blunt, why can't you get a woman your own age???

http://i.qkme.me/5zwg.jpg

Is this more like it? http://prettygoodpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Internet-Dating.jpg

Sorry....couldn't resist...http://cdn-usa.gagbay.com/2012/08/dating_fails_he_keeps_his_virginity_below_deck-133408.jpg
  • farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, this thread has it all. Pregnancy, essex, squatting, orange tan, Barbara cartland. What an eye opener
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you that repulsive that you have to pretend to be something you're not in order to get laid?

No, but it's part of the manipulation process. How do you think guys are able to manipulate women? They don't show their true selves at first.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    No, but it's part of the manipulation process. How do you think guys are able to manipulate women? They don't show their true selves at first.

You know nice girls like nice boys, you're not a nice boy so you don't meet nice girls. There we go! I've solved it.
    Forum Member

Guys aren't clever enough.
  • gingerjackgingerjack Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When i met and starting courting a nice girl, my father said to me " there are plenty of fish in the sea, but when you catch a salmon, you don't throw it back " best advice ever because I didnt :D