Hollyoaks - Possible SPOILER?

bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Recently, James Sutton (John Paul) tweeted a picture of a white flower and teased dramatic scenes ahead. It looks like a flower that people wear at weddings however, the official Hollyoaks twitter page re-tweeted Greg Wood's (Trevor) tweet of Charlie Clapham (Freddie) filming in a graveyard. Could they be filming a funeral? I only say this as the white flower could be a lily, which is a traditional flower for funerals.

Furthermore, Hollyoaks were seen filming scenes where a car crashed a few weeks ago. Could this mean that there is a death coming up soon or is it just for a wedding? Either way it seems there are exciting times ahead for Hollyoaks.

Comments

• BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm...I know this may be completely irrelevant to your point but on the official Hollyoaks Instagram there's a recent picture of Danny Mac and Nikki Sanderson, and Nikki appears to be dressed very formally (hair in a fancy bun, nice dress and jacket) and what appears to be a baby bump?
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Hmmm...I know this may be completely irrelevant to your point but on the official Hollyoaks Instagram there's a recent picture of Danny Mac and Nikki Sanderson, and Nikki appears to be dressed very formally (hair in a fancy bun, nice dress and jacket) and what appears to be a baby bump?

That could be for Maxine and Patrick's wedding which would explain the flower James Sutton posted. Mmm, the plot thickens...:D
  • kjg1995kjg1995 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Anna Passey tweeted about late night church shooting yesterday!

I think its Patrick and Maxines wedding and Patricks downfall
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A death, funeral, kidnapping and explosive stunt normally involving fire or a car, sounds like the same old they've been doing for the past year!
  • flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    I think it's Patrick and Maxine's wedding they're filming. I found a photo of Maxine wearing a wedding dress.
    http://hollyoaksloversx.tumblr.com/post/91257329780
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to see this play out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    flbkab wrote: »
    I think it's Patrick and Maxine's wedding they're filming. I found a photo of Maxine wearing a wedding dress.
    http://hollyoaksloversx.tumblr.com/post/91257329780

Patrick definitely choose that dress. I hope she ditches him at the altar
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cannot wait for the wedding! Patrick clearly chose that dress!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who would ever wear such a horrible dress??
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    qwertye wrote: »
    Who would ever wear such a horrible dress??

Someone thats been broken down, brain washed and pretty much forced to I would imagine aka Maxine.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Cannot wait for the wedding! Patrick clearly chose that dress!

Patrick clearly has no taste in dresses! Looking forward to this one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Im pretty sure the weddings on 30th July unless something happens.. Or maybe it could be a funeral.. If it is.. I hope its Grace.. What other reason could there be for them all being there.. Although why would anyone want to show up to Graces funeral.. Unless its wedding for Grace and and Trevor.. Who knows? I saw a tweet between Kieron and Anna and he was also there too. :D
  • HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patrick's funeral maybe.