Katie Price

Comments

• QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished reading , Caitlin Moran , 'How to be a woman' (great book btw) she spent half a week trailing Katie Price for an article and reflects 'I've genuinely interacted with monitor lizards with more warmth than Price', ouch.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished reading , Caitlin Moran , 'How to be a woman' (great book btw) she spent half a week trailing Katie Price for an article and reflects 'I've genuinely interacted with monitor lizards with more warmth than Price', ouch.

Ouch, but that's nevertheless how she comes across. Cold, cynical, entitled, self-absorbed, joyless.

It would be nice if her and Leo work out (mainly for the kids) but maybe wait, and get married in 2/3 years time when they both know it's got a chance of working (or not.) And when he can speak English and understand what it is he's getting into.

Whatever, I won't be holding my breath or caring one way or the other.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    That's the problem though, she hasn't shown the children commitment. She's shown them that marriage is for a few months until you get board and/or the publicity dries up. It isn't to be taken seriously and you don't need to work at it. Your partner is someone to abuse and everything is their fault...oh, and never let them forget they're nothing without you.:rolleyes:

I agree. To say she's shown commitment in any shape or form is laughable. The woman wouldn't know a genuine commitment if it slapped her round the face. I so agree that to her husbands are as disposable as everything else in her life. She's like the living version of Verucca Salt 'I want, I want, I want. Now I've got it I don't want it anymore'.
    She needs to actually date someone and get to know them before bringing them into the kids lives. They're not babies anymore and they'll remember a lot of this and want to know where their new daddy has disappeared to.
    I still believe she only got with Alex in some weird attempt to get Pete back and rushed into marriage after he won CBB and the £ signs lit up in her eyes.
    Most normal people might stop and take their time after two broken marriages in two years, but when was she ever normal?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Great post, says it all:) KP sure loves dressing up in a wedding gown. Hello/OK are not doubt in a bidding war, she will love the attention and headlines. I wonder if she will beat Alex and Chatellitall to the altar?

She never sold her wedding to a mag when she married Alex.what makes you think she this time
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She never sold her wedding to a mag when she married Alex.what makes you think she will this time?

That`s right , she waited until she could sell the three ringed circus to tv . There`s no reason to doubt this time would be any different . It`s how she makes her money .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    That`s right , she waited until she could sell the three ringed circus to tv . There`s no reason to doubt this time would be any different . It`s how she makes her money .

It was a mag deal that was mentioned not tv.. I do hope she waits a while before they marry though. ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a mag deal that was mentioned not tv.. I do hope she waits a while before they marry though. ..

She`ll still sell it Betty , no matter what the media.
    It`s what she does , and I doubt she`ll wait too long before marrying him . KP prefers instant gratification , she doesn`t do caution .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It`s what she does , and I doubt she`ll wait too long before marrying him . KP prefers instant gratification , she doesn`t do caution .

I have a friend just like her.struggles being on her own.some people are made that way..
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    I have a friend just like her.struggles being on her own.some people are made that way..
    If price wouldn't treat blokes like shit,she wouldn't be on her own..She'll never be happy,because she just wants too much...
    Forum Member
    100% agree with that:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well it's out in heat mag the reasons for the court case, they have access to the court papers apparently (wonder who dropped those in their laps), apparently and allegedly Katie is sueing over the allegations of the affair with the horse trainer (that's despite her making money out of the ok spread with him and his wife), the friend told in confidence trying to sell a story on the name of her alleged celebrity rapist (well it wasn't revealed who it was or if it occurred not by Katie and that's all important whether it actually took place is another matter) and the alleged abortion/miscarriage whose baby was it stuff. As others take one for the team and disclose I felt I had to read (not buy) this issue and bring it to the forums attention. I have to lie down now to recuperate from all the dramatic (we've heard it all before) revelations (or not):):)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    well it's out in heat mag the reasons for the court case, they have access to the court papers apparently (wonder who dropped those in their laps), apparently and allegedly Katie is sueing over the allegations of the affair with the horse trainer (that's despite her making money out of the ok spread with him and his wife), the friend told in confidence trying to sell a story on the name of her alleged celebrity rapist (well it wasn't revealed who it was or if it occurred not by Katie and that's all important whether it actually took place is another matter) and the alleged abortion/miscarriage whose baby was it stuff. As others take one for the team and disclose I felt I had to read (not buy) this issue and bring it to the forums attention. I have to lie down now to recuperate from all the dramatic (we've heard it all before) revelations (or not):):)

Thank you Amber43.
    Enjoy your rest.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for that Amber.
    The bit about the horse trainer , didn`t she also refer to that on her show ? She was the one laughing about it then , and bringing it to the viewers` attention , therefore adding to the publicity.
    I don`t remember PA confirming nor denying that rumour .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that Amber.
    The bit about the horse trainer , didn`t she also refer to that on her show ? She was the one laughing about it then , and bringing it to the viewers` attention , therefore adding to the publicity.
    I don`t remember PA confirming nor denying that rumour .

She did add to the publicity on the horse trainer rumour and as I said had the ok spead out of it. According to heat mag alot of these things were touted to the press but not published or taken up:confused:
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Speaking of the horse trainer, we haven't seen or heard anything about him for quite a while now.

Anyone know if he is still her horse trainer?
  • Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw a tiny snippet in the paper the other week saying she was suing him because he used stories against her to further his own career!!

Oh dear - where will it all end. I wish they would just agree to disagree. It's getting rather boring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Speaking of the horse trainer, we haven't seen or heard anything about him for quite a while now.

Anyone know if he is still her horse trainer?

I think I recall Betty Britain saying yes he is.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two mentions of KP in Popbitch this week...
    Out of Your Mind: Dane Bowers' original
    choice of singing partner was Katie Price
    before Victoria Beckham stepped in
    One story goes that Clifford has been
    sending angry texts to Cowell about it.
    He should relax a bit though, Cowell
    didn't spill all the beans. Even he
    has standards about what he will
    and won't talk about. For example,
    there wasn't anything about any
    long-rumoured escapades with Jordan
    or pig-fiddler Rebecca Loos,
    was there?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss N wrote: »
    I saw a tiny snippet in the paper the other week saying she was suing him because he used stories against her to further his own career!!

Oh dear - where will it all end. I wish they would just agree to disagree. It's getting rather boring.

Getting boring? I reckon it's actually gone way beyond boring and out the other side. Most of us can't even be arsed to take the piss anymore, it's dragged on way too long and stopped being amusing in a car crash way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Getting boring? I reckon it's actually gone way beyond boring and out the other side. Most of us can't even be arsed to take the piss anymore, it's dragged on way too long and stopped being amusing in a car crash way.

I agree - I can't be bothered now either. Took a break from here but rather bored tonight so thought I would have a nosey....same old, same old I see!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all honesty I would be surprised if the mag had any access to the court case....
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss N wrote: »

I find it hilarious that KP has the brass neck to accuse anyone of using stories against her to further their career, when she's made a career out of selling stories on others (e.g. her current and ex convenient penises). She's even using her current engagement to get publicity for herself and further her own career (if you can call her media whoring and tat peddling a career). Go away, you stupid woman! Stop wasting the court's time. They have better things to do than feed your delusions and massage your ego!
    Forum Member
    I find it hilarious that KP has the brass neck to accuse anyone of using stories against her to further their career, when she's made a career out of selling stories on others (e.g. her current and ex convenient penises). She's even using her current engagement to get publicity for herself and further her own career (if you can call her media whoring and tat peddling a career). Go away, you stupid woman! Stop wasting the court's time. They have better things to do than feed your delusions and massage your ego!
    Why would pete use her to further his career,he doing alright without her,what's she doing now,apart from getting married for the mag deals..
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Maybe Katie is just that.... a "media ****....." end of ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. She does make me laugh with her hollier than thou attitude!