UK PACE - The Real Housewives of .......

Comments

• floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding NJ I do think Teresa and her pal Kim D? were in on the bald guys set up of Melissa. At the Salon when Teresa was saying 'I don't want to hear' I think that was a con for the cameras and the whole situation was a set up to get Melissa. A very telling point at the party was when Kim D and Theresa left the table to go to the toilets, Theresa had a knowing smile on her face for Kim D.

I think Melissa came out of it all with dignity, Caroline is still my favourite, Teresa is a total nutcase and Jacqueline seems to have lost the plot, Kathy always seems afraid of Teresa which is a shame.
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Kim D just gave it all away I think. Teresa was showing signs of knowing but Kim D just seemed so obvious and totally not subtle.
  • MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Oh why has Kathy messed with her natural good looks?

And on the subject of the Angelo, why would he work for the salon for just one day? When they asked the owner he said he didn't really know him, he just worked for him for one day, wtf? Total set up.

Watched reunion part one earlier, absolutely fantastic viewing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so addicted to the RH New Jersey. Gotta be my fav along with Atlanta.

I really don't get all the Teresa hate, maybe it's just be? It seems anything she does wrong, it's always magnified and exaggerated...none of the ladies are perfect. I really don't like Caroline. She seems to have a "know it all attitude"

Can't wait to see the final 2 episodes of the reunion! I think Kathy looks great after her nose/lip job. It look very natural and subtle. Her new hair colour really suits her too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    P.S does anyone know where I can watch season 5 of New Jersey?
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laska wrote: »
    I am so addicted to the RH New Jersey. Gotta be my fav along with Atlanta.

I really don't get all the Teresa hate, maybe it's just be? It seems anything she does wrong, it's always magnified and exaggerated...none of the ladies are perfect. I really don't like Caroline. She seems to have a "know it all attitude"

Can't wait to see the final 2 episodes of the reunion! I think Kathy looks great after her nose/lip job. It look very natural and subtle. Her new hair colour really suits her too!

Yes I am not comfortable with the gangfest of hate shown by the other ladies towards Teresa. She does bring alot of anti feeling on herself and so I am not excusing her behaviour, but I do think, particularly at the reunion, the other ladies were happy to throw insults at her, but as soon as she said anything back it was "are you serious" "I cannot believe you said that etc". Jacqueline was just throwing all sorts of personal stuff at her (and the next episode looks even worse), just for effect, but struggles to have a serious conversation with Teresa or anyone else. I am not saying Teresa did not deserve flack, but it did start to feel uncomfortable to me.

I agree with you about Caroline, but we will have to agree to disagree about Kathy - I wish she had left her natural pretty face alone.
    laska wrote: »
    P.S does anyone know where I can watch season 5 of New Jersey?

Lifetime channel (242 on Virgin, not sure of Sky number) are showing it from 22nd April.
    Forum Member
    Enjoying watching Atlanta again, and watching todays episode with Kim's Mum and Dad makes me wonder: I wonder if ITV or Lifetime pick up Don't Be Tardy... aswell. I don't think any spinoff's have been picked up bar Vanderpump Rules correct?
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Enjoying watching Atlanta again, and watching todays episode with Kim's Mum and Dad makes me wonder: I wonder if ITV or Lifetime pick up Don't Be Tardy... aswell. I don't think any spinoff's have been picked up bar Vanderpump Rules correct?

Bethenny Ever After has been shown in the UK. Can't remember which channel though. I'm guessing E!
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Job from NJ came across very guilty with all of his allegations of cheating and when Jacqueline said about them fighting. Wouldn't trust joe and Theresa as far as I could throw them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Never realised how much is cut from the UK versions.

Thinking of NJ and the vineyard scene and later learned Joe called Teresa the c word - not mentioned at all in UK. I only learned this from watching an American after show online. Guess it's not really daytime material!
    Forum Member
    Are we sure that Season 5 of New Jersey is gonna be on Lifetime on April 22? I mean, yeah the current series ends then, but surely they will air Season 4 after? I mean, they've not aired Season 4 yet on Lifetime, why would they skip it and go straight to Season 5? Unless I missed it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Are we sure that Season 5 of New Jersey is gonna be on Lifetime on April 22? I mean, yeah the current series ends then, but surely they will air Season 4 after? I mean, they've not aired Season 4 yet on Lifetime, why would they skip it and go straight to Season 5? Unless I missed it?

Guess we will have to wait and see it just depends what they got the rights to :) They are airing/just finished season 3 of BH, did they show season 1 and 2 first? I dont remember:confused:

I know that BH season 1 and 2 were shown on Bio and this is the came channel family/owners. NJ used to air on Bio as well so that could be the connection
  • loopilouloopilou Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have watched every ep of the rhonj online already and the reunion last night was majorly cut Rosie went crazy at Teresa and nearly attacked her in the real episode
  • Trudi MonkTrudi Monk Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loopilou wrote: »
    I have watched every ep of the rhonj online already and the reunion last night was majorly cut Rosie went crazy at Teresa and nearly attacked her in the real episode

Well at least ITV2 aired it, they didn't show any of the reunion where Tre nearly lamped Danielle and Andy Cohen.

What annoys me is when they cut something out of an episode as it is not daytime viewing but then air the discussion about it in the reunion, Joe calling Tre the c word is a prime example. Surely all of we viewers are grown up enough to see it uncut even if it is in the daytime?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seem to remember itv2 playing old episodes of jerry springer and they broadcast Jeremy Kyle hardly different really so frustrating
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member

Just noticed you said about NJ on Lifetime so looked it up on sky to make sure I don't miss it :D and its on now doesn't say what series just 10 of 19. Anyone know what series it is??

Loved today reunion show. Teresa was a screaming mess :D
    Forum Member
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Just noticed you said about NJ on Lifetime so looked it up on sky to make sure I don't miss it :D and its on now doesn't say what series just 10 of 19. Anyone know what series it is??

Loved today reunion show. Teresa was a screaming mess :D

The current season airing on Lifetime is Season 3.

Yeah, Teresa lost it in the last reunion show. Watching this season changed my opinion on her. It's going to make my second viewing of the 5th season very different!
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has some truth into the S4 final about Teresa being set up..

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/rhonj-producer-says-outsiders-were-involved-in-setting-up-strippergate/

Also, Lifetime UK have tweeted that they're showing S5 on April 22nd.
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    dillan wrote: »

http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/rhonj-producer-says-outsiders-were-involved-in-setting-up-strippergate/

Going to spend all day reading that link lol...
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    It's coming to Lifetime on 22nd April. Uncut! :D

Why is this not being shown on itv2? I dont have Lifetime - annoying>:(
  • beaglemumbeaglemum Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    dillan wrote: »

Very interesting, thank you for sharing it. Anyone who was set up wouldnt be too happy with the producers, it I was set up Id be outing it, telling them to stuff their job and leaving. When I was watching it I thought but it seemed contrived. Kim D knew exactly what she was doing and I think Theresa had an inkling but couldnt actually stop it happening. However, Theresa (who never bears a grudge lol) I feel, has been hellbent in trying to discredit Melissa from the start as some sort of payback for being in the show.

According to Melissa Theresa kept saying negative things about her e.g that shes got a big forehead and viewers will make fun of her. Difficult to know whats actually true after reading this article. Especially with all the sudden texts everyone was getting within seconds of one another. The interaction between Joe & Melissa is so awkward & I think by them denying everything about their relationship just makes them look like theres a lot wrong but they dont want to share it.

I was nearly sick when I heard Joe on the phone to his so called business associate, I mean how gross. Hes having an affair no doubt about it. Hes quite vile and aggressive and I think Theresa is so darn thick she just doesnt see anything, or maybe chooses not to see whats clearly right in front of her eyes. The level of immaturity within the Guidice (Ju-dice or Joo-dee-chay lol) clan is evident. If my other half told me to shut up the way he does Id chin him. Theres so little respect in that family.

Enjoyed the reunion but Caroline still grates on me, so self righteous with her words of wisdom but I do agree that there comes a time in a friendship where you do have to look back and think how they enrich your life & Theresa clearly doesnt endear herself to many does she.

That said Im pleased to hear its returning, its my guilty pleasure, I love it lol
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ75 wrote: »
    Why is this not being shown on itv2? I dont have Lifetime - annoying>:(

Yeah same gutted, don't want to be waiting for it to be shown on itv2 and that's even if it is!
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be interesting to see what happens to the Guidices/Jooeydiches' relationship after sentencing (is that in July?). I wonder what other stories will come out of the woodwork if they do both go to prison.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen season 5 it's good season 6 is showing in the US later in year Jacqueline and caroline have left kathy has been demoted to friend of housewives and dina is returning !! Love dina she was always my favourite 😃
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trudi Monk wrote: »
    Well at least ITV2 aired it, they didn't show any of the reunion where Tre nearly lamped Danielle and Andy Cohen.

What annoys me is when they cut something out of an episode as it is not daytime viewing but then air the discussion about it in the reunion, Joe calling Tre the c word is a prime example. Surely all of we viewers are grown up enough to see it uncut even if it is in the daytime?

Of course they can't show that on daytime tv! Can you imagine the outrage? :D