Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »

Very good news. One of my fave series.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick reminder that Season 2 starts tonight at 10pm rather than 9 as previously posted
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm grateful that they seem to have found a way for us to distinguish between the two versions of his girlfriend

Real girlfriend = hair up
    Imaginary girlfriend = hair down
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm grateful that they seem to have found a way for us to distinguish between the two versions of his girlfriend

Real girlfriend = hair up
    Imaginary girlfriend = hair down

Indeed. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Season 3 starts on Alibi on Wednesday September 10th at 9pm

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2014/07/alibi-sets-uk-premiere-date-perception-season-3/
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,705
    Forum Member
    Yeah.This should have been on Alibi from the start, really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 3 starts on Alibi on Wednesday September 10th at 9pm

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2014/07/alibi-sets-uk-premiere-date-perception-season-3/

Thanks. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    In this week's episode Pierce was visited by a hallucination of the Devil

John Glover the actor who played him had already played the Devil in Brimstone, a short-lived series from the late 90s
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was a shock to see him as I didn't see his name in the credits. (Must have not been looking at the screen at the time :()

Still loving this show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I adore this show, surprised its not more popular on here.
  • Options
    MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    I adore this show, surprised its not more popular on here.

Me too, although some episodes are getting a bit repetitive at times, but it's still better than most to be honest.

I still think that Rachael Leigh Cook is woefully miscast (hard to believe she's 35). I do like the actress, but I don't think she's very convincing as an FBI detective for some reason.

Worryingly it still hasn't been renewed for S4 and apparently S3 ends on a cliffhanger so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm also still watching and loving it. I just find I'm needing to discuss it that much :)
  • Options
    MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrMarple wrote: »
    Me too, although some episodes are getting a bit repetitive at times, but it's still better than most to be honest.

I still think that Rachael Leigh Cook is woefully miscast (hard to believe she's 35). I do like the actress, but I don't think she's very convincing as an FBI detective for some reason.

Worryingly it still hasn't been renewed for S4 and apparently S3 ends on a cliffhanger so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Well, it's been confirmed. Perception has been cancelled.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a609958/eric-mccormack-and-rachael-leigh-cooks-perception-cancelled.html#~oVzuj1pwKeHhSM
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously pisses me off when they end shows on cliffhangers. They don't give a shit about the viewers. Its about time something was done so this never happens and shows to get a tie up episode. Enjoyed perception as well.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Seriously pisses me off when they end shows on cliffhangers. They don't give a shit about the viewers. Its about time something was done so this never happens and shows to get a tie up episode. Enjoyed perception as well.

They might be confusing the mid season break with the season final. Hopefully the final episode next year won't be a cliffhanger.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No they really aren't :(
    Perception is still scheduled to air the second-half of its third and final season in February.

Did you even read the article? :confused:

I guess I might just not watch the final episode.
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though the second half is still to air, it still must end on a cliffhanger because it says the actors say it ends in a way that isn't gonna please fans.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes. Because it ends on a cliff-hanger; which is very annoying for a cancelled series!
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I may as well delete all the episode stored for season 3 that i had saved for a binge watch instead of wasting my time to see a cliffhanger

An absolute shame. One of the few crimes shows i really liked.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still feel they are talking about the mid season final (not sure if that has been shown on Watch yet?

But that ended on a cliffhanger, and I doubt they would do it twice, especially if they know they are being cancelled.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still feel they are talking about the mid season final (not sure if that has been shown on Watch yet?

But that ended on a cliffhanger, and I doubt they would do it twice, especially if they know they are being cancelled.

All the episodes have been filmed so they didn't know they were being cancelled when filming them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I may as well delete all the episode stored for season 3 that i had saved for a binge watch instead of wasting my time to see a cliffhanger

An absolute shame. One of the few crimes shows i really liked.
    I wouldn't as it's still a good show :)