Options

Marios T-Shirts - Vewy, Vewy Important - PLEASE READ!!! (Part 5)

Comments

• Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hows you all doing?

BB related............our buses had big banners on for CBB this year and the start date........there still on :)
  • Options
    will_dearbornwill_dearborn Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Hows you all doing?

BB related............our buses had big banners on for CBB this year and the start date........there still on :)

Fine thanks, you are so sweet. :)

Hello Mrs T thinking of heading back to BB, we don't wish to bore you with with BB stoof ;)

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fine thanks, you are so sweet. :)

Hello Mrs T thinking of heading back to BB, we don't wish to bore you with with BB stoof ;)

I read a post last night saying you had been in touch with the Mods and I wish you well in getting back.

I was a BB fanatic once over, still love it but don't get to watch it as I would like.

BB was my avenue into chat and I once got to ask Kemal a question on the old Channel 4 chat rooms :) I hope I'm right saying Kemal :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read a post last night saying you had been in touch with the Mods and I wish you well in getting back.

I was a BB fanatic once over, still love it but don't get to watch it as I would like.

BB was my avenue into chat and I once got to ask Kemal a question on the old Channel 4 chat rooms :) I hope I'm right saying Kemal :D

Yes a funny little bloke, or was a bloke at the time - think he may not be anymore...:rolleyes:

...gender realign-thingy. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mods haven't replied to my Post or the reply I sent them, the last refuge of someone in the wrong(just ignore it!) - said we don't talk BB, when it's clearly what we talk. :rolleyes:

I bet they don't read this either. :)

PUT US BACK WHERE WE BELONG!!! :mad:

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mods haven't replied to my Post or the reply I sent them, the last refuge of someone in the wrong(just ignore it!) - said we don't talk BB, when it's clearly what we talk. :rolleyes:

I bet they don't read this either. :)

PUT US BACK WHERE WE BELONG!!! :mad:

Dear Marcus Mod,

Please put these poor BB mad folk back in their rightful home, you is not being fair and I would hate to have to get my black pudding out to beat you all up.:eek:

Yours truly

Mrs T,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear Marcus Mod,

Please put these poor BB mad folk back in their rightful home, you is not being fair and I would hate to have to get my black pudding out to beat you all up.:eek:

Yours truly

Mrs T,

Ecky Thoomp Mrs T! :)

You know the mere sight of the Goodies hitting someone with black puddings made a man die of laughter...:o

• Options
    stesupforitstesupforit Posts: 4,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god. A BB thread has escaped. :eek:

People of chatter, run for your lives. Save yourselves. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We didn't escape aktchooly - we were banished for not spaking of the chosen one's Magnificent Bosom like the rest of the chattering BB masses! :mad:

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Please keep this BB related :mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We didn't escape aktchooly - we were banished for not spaking of the chosen one's Magnificent Bosom like the rest of the chattering BB masses! :mad:

So this is punishment? :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry Mrs Teapot. I got confused. :confused::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ecky Thoomp Mrs T! :)

You know the mere sight of the Goodies hitting someone with black puddings made a man die of laughter...:o

Bye Eck, you've not seen me Whippet :D

I will put that Tom Miller over me knee if he does not move you:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Mrs Teapot. I got confused. :confused::D

I will forgive but I must admit to not liking Denise being the winner.......she gets on me ****s :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So you want to know what our first part was about, lest we forget, BB related, for LLM and goo_goo, Snaily and Ana:

[highlight]OK TROOPS - THE SUMMARY!! - DO NOT RE QUOTE IT'S TOO BIG

The Suspicions of Mario
    1. The entrance he jumped up in the crowd early, it looked rehearsed-shhhing!, physically right for him(suit,tunnel in toilet), like a pantomime.
    2. Its Obvious Everyone Loves Me - IMOLE, tree, butterfly, and holy(moly) t-shirts.
    3. He did the mole task well a convincing liar - he is a part-time actor(Big Brother Launch Night).
    4. The twin theory - appearance varies, a mole on his left chin sometimes you see it, smooth shaven one day full growth the next, nose varies - accent varies from Italian/English to TransAtlantic drawl.
    5. Said he wanted to emerge from a cocoon, mentioned butteflies - has synthetic butterflies on his Eviction jacket, butterfly t-shirt,
    6. Wears another t-shirt when he is nominated which says "I'm Alone But I'm OK".
    7. Mentioned the date the show finished 20 days before, and knew the correct date.
    8. The nest looks like an upturned Mole Nose.
    9. ENDEMOL=END MOLE or MOLE DEN.
    10. He says he is unemployed, but bought the DR Chair for BB5 for £6,500, says he is a "Bird of Paradise"- a kept man - and his ex bought him it.
    11. By the wardrobe one minute, he is upset - fine the next.
    12. Is he a relation of Davina? - errr
    13. Did he say to Ife when she left his secret, was he a musician? He reads sheet music.
    14. PROD sign, MANCH sign - in Friday night audience - MOLA art
    15. Said he wants to own a Monet(a Monet in US BB),
    16. Twins or Twos in the house - Jedward, Zig & Zag, 2 JJS, Mario Mugan (MM), Sunshine 2 names, Jo & Josie, Keeva & Keeley, Ife (twin), Andrew's alter-ego-'Jack Bauer'...
    17. Monarch Mind Control - MPD (Don't Ask)
    18. Birds all over the house - owls, parrots, cuckoo, chickens...
    19. Estate Agent says no moles but thousands of rats, take that wall out, the house is overdesigned.
    20. Has said he isn't a mole - there are no moles in the house - twice.
    21.Computer game connections - Starman (Andrew Stone), Sidestepper(crab), Mario, the Golden Bird of Paradise.
    22. Looks girly on his Starnow pic - was he a woman?...
    23. Lorne Marie Mugan - Dickens costume designer, who is it?
    24. Dave calls Mario "Mole" - and he gets "Mas" - Sam backwards.
    25. Prada relation?
    26. Was called Head Housemate by BB..
    27. Mario's ex-boyfriend - Derren Brown - older, National Parrot Sanctuary patron, magic, has drawn Mario Bros, employed by Channel 4..
    28. Banksy link - similar art in the house, also Banksy commisioned a version of Monet's Water Lilies & Bird, graffiti art link Mario painted Andrew.
    29. Always mediates arguments.
    30. Forgets some conversations.
    31. Has a brother 10 years older.
    32. Predicts things before they happen.
    33. Clown on wall who is? what is the Circus theme?
    34. Yellow skull on jeans - Pepper has skull & butterfly tattoo, other HMs have skull t-shirts.
    35. WALLPAPER HAS MARIO SIGNATURE- plus many butterflies
    http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/uploads/bb11_house_10.jpg
    36. Told not to reveal his secret(don't reveal IT!)- Is he a Lottery winner?
    37. In line to be Earl of Powis - In Welshpool - Powis the Paradise of Wales.http://shellstercelebgossip.blogspot...ousemates.html
    38. He has said he is Bob Righter's brother.
    39. Tennessee - Mocking Bird ?[/highlight]

That was a Summary of Part One 1 - Any clearer?

:o

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Told you we were nutters...:)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do say that if you are really really really naughty on DS, you get sent to the place where Mrs Teapot hangs out. Apparently it is one worse than getting a permo ban. Like a neverending living hell. :p:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you want to know what our first part was about, lest we forget, BB related, for LLM and goo_goo, Snaily and Ana:

[highlight]OK TROOPS - THE SUMMARY!! - DO NOT RE QUOTE IT'S TOO BIG

The Suspicions of Mario
    1. The entrance he jumped up in the crowd early, it looked rehearsed-shhhing!, physically right for him(suit,tunnel in toilet), like a pantomime.
    2. Its Obvious Everyone Loves Me - IMOLE, tree, butterfly, and holy(moly) t-shirts.
    3. He did the mole task well a convincing liar - he is a part-time actor(Big Brother Launch Night).
    4. The twin theory - appearance varies, a mole on his left chin sometimes you see it, smooth shaven one day full growth the next, nose varies - accent varies from Italian/English to TransAtlantic drawl.
    5. Said he wanted to emerge from a cocoon, mentioned butteflies - has synthetic butterflies on his Eviction jacket, butterfly t-shirt,
    6. Wears another t-shirt when he is nominated which says "I'm Alone But I'm OK".
    7. Mentioned the date the show finished 20 days before, and knew the correct date.
    8. The nest looks like an upturned Mole Nose.
    9. ENDEMOL=END MOLE or MOLE DEN.
    10. He says he is unemployed, but bought the DR Chair for BB5 for £6,500, says he is a "Bird of Paradise"- a kept man - and his ex bought him it.
    11. By the wardrobe one minute, he is upset - fine the next.
    12. Is he a relation of Davina? - errr
    13. Did he say to Ife when she left his secret, was he a musician? He reads sheet music.
    14. PROD sign, MANCH sign - in Friday night audience - MOLA art
    15. Said he wants to own a Monet(a Monet in US BB),
    16. Twins or Twos in the house - Jedward, Zig & Zag, 2 JJS, Mario Mugan (MM), Sunshine 2 names, Jo & Josie, Keeva & Keeley, Ife (twin), Andrew's alter-ego-'Jack Bauer'...
    17. Monarch Mind Control - MPD (Don't Ask)
    18. Birds all over the house - owls, parrots, cuckoo, chickens...
    19. Estate Agent says no moles but thousands of rats, take that wall out, the house is overdesigned.
    20. Has said he isn't a mole - there are no moles in the house - twice.
    21.Computer game connections - Starman (Andrew Stone), Sidestepper(crab), Mario, the Golden Bird of Paradise.
    22. Looks girly on his Starnow pic - was he a woman?...
    23. Lorne Marie Mugan - Dickens costume designer, who is it?
    24. Dave calls Mario "Mole" - and he gets "Mas" - Sam backwards.
    25. Prada relation?
    26. Was called Head Housemate by BB..
    27. Mario's ex-boyfriend - Derren Brown - older, National Parrot Sanctuary patron, magic, has drawn Mario Bros, employed by Channel 4..
    28. Banksy link - similar art in the house, also Banksy commisioned a version of Monet's Water Lilies & Bird, graffiti art link Mario painted Andrew.
    29. Always mediates arguments.
    30. Forgets some conversations.
    31. Has a brother 10 years older.
    32. Predicts things before they happen.
    33. Clown on wall who is? what is the Circus theme?
    34. Yellow skull on jeans - Pepper has skull & butterfly tattoo, other HMs have skull t-shirts.
    35. WALLPAPER HAS MARIO SIGNATURE- plus many butterflies
    http://www.bbspy.co.uk/images/uploads/bb11_house_10.jpg
    36. Told not to reveal his secret(don't reveal IT!)- Is he a Lottery winner?
    37. In line to be Earl of Powis - In Welshpool - Powis the Paradise of Wales.http://shellstercelebgossip.blogspot...ousemates.html
    38. He has said he is Bob Righter's brother.
    39. Tennessee - Mocking Bird ?[/highlight]

That was a Summary of Part One 1 - Any clearer?

:o

* collapses in shock*

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this may be the 9 Circles of Hell...:cry:

First Circle - Limbo :o

They do say that if you are really really really naughty on DS, you get sent to the place where Mrs Teapot hangs out. Apparently it is one worse than getting a permo ban. Like a neverending living hell. :p:D

I gathered...:o:p

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had a reply from DS giving me a different excuse, pah! :o

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wot no LLM ? :o

Hope you are in the Office not disillusioned dear :)

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wot no LLM ? :o

Hope you are in the Office not disillusioned dear :)

got me here Will
    keep up the good fight ;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    got me here Will
    keep up the good fight ;):)

Hi goo_goo I hope the granddaughter is doing swell. :)

Looks like we are staying put, they have said we are more suited to Chat on the basis of the amount of chatters. :o

Don't want to be moved to and fro so we will stay here 'til BB kicks off again. :)

Doesn't mean we can't talk about BB. ;)

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,323
    Forum Member

ahhhhhhhh........ the good old days :).........didnt get ostracised for having a diversion
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont care where we are just enjoy the company in this thread so bring it on;):)
This discussion has been closed.