Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• Options
    ellie1997ellie1997 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Staying with footballers for a moment, anyone know what the photo's of a wild haired toffee man in today's Sun show? Must be juicy to get a gagging order
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ Another gagging order?? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_h786 wrote: »
    what? Roxy has her bit on the side too?? even though the last link below dismisses she has her bit on the side

The name alone makes me chuckle!! heehee :D:D

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b205908_blind_vice_archive_stud-bucket_lebeouf.html << There's links to two blind items in this article with Roxy Couture and Stud Bucket LeBeouf

Blind Vice: Roxy's Not That Innocent! << Another link to the latest blind on Roxy and Stud

There is speculation of him receiving a knighthood, does he deserve it? not in my opinion...I think he and the missus should just go back to LaLa Land and continue living the 'american dream' despite the truth about Stud's horny ways :D and his missus desperately trying to present a wholesome perfect family image which is in danger of crumbling...ah, what its like to be rich and famous, get away with what you want :eek:;):D...xx

Thank you!! :D
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellie1997 wrote: »
    Staying with footballers for a moment, anyone know what the photo's of a wild haired toffee man in today's Sun show? Must be juicy to get a gagging order

How many Footballers does that tally now! They should just run a story on the Faithful one's:eek::D.

I'm sure they'll give some hints int he next few days if its a big scandal, if not it'll just disappear like most of them do.:D
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    How many Footballers does that tally now! They should just run a story on the Faithful one's:eek::D.

I'm sure they'll give some hints int he next few days if its a big scandal, if not it'll just disappear like most of them do.:D

I think I'm being really thick her -but I cant work out who your all talking about? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Thank you!! :D

The Blind Vice link ' Roxy's not so innocent' really makes sense if you saw the sham happy family display on the Sports award show earlier this week. My immediate thought when I saw it was there's going to be another story breaking soon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    I think I'm being really thick her -but I cant work out who your all talking about? :o

Think the footballer likes Everton mints
    M..Fell-any where recently on the ice then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    bullman wrote: »

Yep, loads of rumours about him and his penchant for boys around Liverpool.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bullman wrote: »

Sorry, still can't get it. Any chance of more clues or a PM please?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, still can't get it. Any chance of more clues or a PM please?
    Google Everton's current 11 man squad. Hopefully with pictures, you'll find the wild haired footballer; there aren't that many of them.

I feel like we should start a thread about the various injunctions these footballers have taken out. It's so hard to keep up with them.

I'm assuming that injunction which the lawyers had 14 days to overturn the judges decision was successful. We haven't heard anything.
  • Options
    ellie1997ellie1997 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Google Everton's current 11 man squad. Hopefully with pictures, you'll find the wild haired footballer; there aren't that many of them.

I feel like we should start a thread about the various injunctions these footballers have taken out. It's so hard to keep up with them.

I'm assuming that injunction which the lawyers had 14 days to overturn the judges decision was successful. We haven't heard anything.

Can't keep up can you?! I couldn't find this particular story online, but it basically said that the Lawyers stopped the story as The Sun was going to press so they had to hastily remove it.
    Interesting about the boys though, not heard that rumour :D

And for the record, I don't read The Sun honestly! I just got a free trial on my iPad lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks, got it now but I've never heard of him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellie1997 wrote: »
    Can't keep up can you?! I couldn't find this particular story online, but it basically said that the Lawyers stopped the story as The Sun was going to press so they had to hastily remove it.
    Interesting about the boys though, not heard that rumour :D

And for the record, I don't read The Sun honestly! I just got a free trial on my iPad lol

LoL, I believe you. ;)

I can't believe that even in this day in age, people still have to hide their sexuality. But then I guess seeing as it's the world of football, with the fans and stuff they sort of have to.

I wonder if the 14 days judge decision had anything to do with the current person we're talking about. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoL, I believe you. ;)

I can't believe that even in this day in age, people still have to hide their sexuality. But then I guess seeing as it's the world of football, with the fans and stuff they sort of have to.

I wonder if the 14 days judge decision had anything to do with the current person we're talking about. :confused:

Football and it's fans are stuck in the dark ages, they just won't accept change or tolerance and yet we, the rest of the sentinent public, are expected to accept it's the number one 'beautiful game'. Meanwhile, rugby players/referees are coming out with very few problems ffs.But lets just stick with Sky and their continued dominance of viewing preferences.:mad:
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Blind Vice link ' Roxy's not so innocent' really makes sense if you saw the sham happy family display on the Sports award show earlier this week. My immediate thought when I saw it was there's going to be another story breaking soon.

Think your right. Although, the visual was nice you so know something is up. If he's going out getting some not totally suprised she would have something on the side. People have this desperate housewife image of her and I do think she loves him. But their relationship has been a big ol' sham for years.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=earthling13;46797226]Football and it's fans are stuck in the dark ages, they just won't accept change or tolerance and yet we, the rest of the sentinent public, are expected to accept it's the number one 'beautiful game'. Meanwhile, rugby players/referees are coming out with very few problems ffs.But lets just stick with Sky and their continued dominance of viewing preferences.:mad:[/QUOTE]

I don't think that way anymore, after the rumours over recent years with potential Gay players, Internet forums, even those of particular football clubs said (majority) they didnt care if a football player on their team was gay as long as he got his head down and got on with the game. Obviously opposing sides will chant ...but I think they'll do that about anything anyway, I dont think its personal they just want to Psych opposing players out. imo Like calling said players wife a slag, I bet 99% of them don't even know who the players partners are. If one came out others would follow suit, but the first one needs to be strong minded.
    LoL, I believe you. ;)

Neither can I, but I think alot of it is down to a fear of losing contracts if they came out. I guess those players put money above their in a sense 'Freedom'.

Let's, their seems to be enough lately to do so.:eek: :D:p
    stash22 wrote: »
    Just recent Injunctions in general, they'd be better printing the names of the players that remain Faithful. I'm sure it wouldn't take up to much print!:p
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phoenix86 wrote: »
    I don't understand any of Ted Casablanca's 'witty' nicknames.
    I'm glad it's not just me. I can never work out who he's talking about, and when I'm told who it is, I still don't understand the significance of the nickname.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get confused with all the names he uses. By the end I'm not really bothered who was doing whom in a trailer.
  • Options
    FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    If one came out others would follow suit, but the first one needs to be strong minded.

Neither can I, but I think alot of it is down to a fear of losing contracts if they came out. I guess those players put money above their in a sense 'Freedom'.

Didn't Justin Fashanu try to be the first, strong-minded one? And he ended up committing suicide over the abuse he subsequently received. OK that was 1998, and times have changed, but I don't know that any of the current breed of footballers have the bottle to be the next one.
    (Please be proud that I said 'bottle' and not 'balls' - I'm so mature these days) :p
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »

Didn't Justin Fashanu try to be the first, strong-minded one? And he ended up committing suicide over the abuse he subsequently received. OK that was 1998, and times have changed, but I don't know that any of the current breed of footballers have the bottle to be the next one.
    (Please be proud that I said 'bottle' and not 'balls' - I'm so mature these days) :p

The mentioning of Justin always makes me feel guilty, I once sang "hes big he's black, he likes it up his back, justin, justin" he scored the winning goal too, which really served me right.

but still i regret the pondlife song i sang

Oh and I find Ted Casablanca's blinds almost unreadable.
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad it's not just me. I can never work out who he's talking about, and when I'm told who it is, I still don't understand the significance of the nickname.:o

They're hard to work out but they all have something to do with the person. Take 'Fake a la Ferocity'. He's called this actress fake before in his column and she fits the Ferocity description.
    Also MeMe Dallas. Ted explained this one. The person is obsessed with themselves, hence me,me. And they're as tacky as Dallas. I'd never have guessed the Dallas clue though.
  • Options
    Phoenix86Phoenix86 Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    *Clem* wrote: »
    They're hard to work out but they all have something to do with the person. Take 'Fake a la Ferocity'. He's called this actress fake before in his column and she fits the Ferocity description. Also MeMe Dallas. Ted explained this one. The person is obsessed with themselves, hence me,me. And they're as tacky as Dallas. I'd never have guessed the Dallas clue though.

Ah, I see. The problem is that I don't read his column and the only time I read his blind items is when I'm on here. That would explain my confusion. Still, the language he uses is baffling in itself.
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Ted Casablanca: (a lot simpler to follow! :D)

Poor Sheila Yabos, she has such a talent, yet she just can't seem to find happiness in bed! How very distraught we are to hear this. Because if a girl can't use a good ménage à trois (or 12) to help keep her love life together, what can she do? Maybe try that multiple-partner thing with a guy instead of with another girl? Nope. Didn't work, either. Which is weird, because Sheila loves girls—in every way!

See, the real problemo here is that both Sheila (whose knockers are as fierce as her professional reputation) and her man ultimately both prefer same-sex lovin' when it comes to getting down. It's just that neither partner has really faced up to this fact—and with each other—until recently. And while every rag in town is hell-bent on trying to find out who, exactly, was the other person who busted up her Hollywood domestic life, it really wasn't one person at all. This is simply a very beautiful couple who tried to make it work, but, ultimately, discovered they were just wired differently—particularly in bed.

Shame, too. Because Sheila has no intention of disclosing to the public the fact that she sometimes prefers girls. So, get ready for a whole host of new man-beards to be trotted out. In fact, it's already beginning. Sheesh, doesn't Hollywood know bearding is so not worth the pain it ends up causing? And It Ain't: Blake Lively, Jennifer Carpenter, Sandra Bullock

From Blind Gossip:

1. So this thoughtful actor has purchased lovely Christmas presents for both of the women in his life. They are similar – but not identical - gifts from a famous jeweler, and each has an engraved message with his initials. Not surprisingly, the message on the piece for his wife is sweet, and the one for his mistress is racy. Since he is spending Christmas with his wife, he gave his mistress her gift last week. When she opened it, he was horrified to discover that she got the one intended for his wife. By the way, the other one is already in the wife’s possession, but is still wrapped and presumably unopened. Not wanting to confess to his mistress that he screwed up, he had to call the jeweler to rush order another one for the wife with the correct engraving. Now he just needs to get home and swap it out with the racy one without his wife noticing. Anyone want to buy a very nice piece of jewelry with a very personal engraved message?

2. This very famous film star looks happy lately. Well, we know what’s putting that grin on his face. He’s really enjoying his newest project. What he is enjoying most about it is the outstanding chemistry he has with his younger co-star. It’s the kind of special relationship that makes them want to spend lots of quality time alone together in trailers and hotel rooms. His wife knows about it, but they have been living separate lives for months now, so she really doesn’t care. Any bad behavior on his part simply provides her with another chip in her pocket in case anything goes awry with their impending divorce.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    From Ted Casablanca: (a lot simpler to follow! :D)

The only connection I can make from the people given is the newly divorced Girl with Pearl Earrings.
  • Options
    TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only connection I can make from the people given is the newly divorced Girl with Pearl Earrings.

Agreed. I'm sure both of them would like this Buried. Ba-dum tisch!!
This discussion has been closed.