Celebrity Jeremy Kyle. ITV at 2pm

Comments

• Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,975
    Forum Member
    Not for the first time, they do celebrity shows every year I think
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,541
    Forum Member
    I don't watch him and this came up on my FB feed. I assumed it was a new thing.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh It's Barrymore....another hour of rampant self-pity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    pfft I prefer chav bashing,
    Forum Member
    I thought it would be a celeb filled audience .. They are chavs :o:o
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Liz Dawn (Vera Duckworth) is on Thursday! Wasn't expecting her!
  • leicslad46leicslad46 Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just another show that proves without shadow of a doubt that itv is a celeb driven channel. ITV might as well be called the celebrity obsessed channel
  • jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually enjoyed it and thought Jeremy handled the interview sensatively and really well. we have not seen Michael Barrymore in a long time and it was good that he could get his version of events across with no one jumping down at him. I felt really bad for him.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonjons wrote: »
    I actually enjoyed it and thought Jeremy handled the interview sensatively and really well. we have not seen Michael Barrymore in a long time and it was good that he could get his version of events across with no one jumping down at him. I felt really bad for him.

I totally agree, it was good to hear his side, a side that the media couldn't put their own spin too.
    He's made mistakes and he's paid dearly, the way in which the media treated him was disgraceful and I hope he get justice. The public lost a fabulous entertainer thanks to the British press.
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch anything with the word celebrity in it or anything with Jeremy Kyle so it's a complete swerve for me.
  • kaniakania Posts: 6,252
    Forum Member
    Watching his show this morn, (the chav fest one) they showed a clip from three years ago. He looks younger now, with a surprisingly wrinkle-free forehead. Botox I think.

What makes me laugh is they had a druggy forty-something on the other week and he was comparing how she looked to a photo taken when she was 19! Of course she looked older, it was practically thirty years ago ffs. He also said she was the same age as he was. Well not everyone can afford regular facials, top face creams and quartly injections.

Sorry... slightly off topic, I know but wanted to moan when I saw his name. :blush:
    Forum Member
    jonjons wrote: »

I will admit I did have a few tears watching this.

I never like Micheal when he was very popular so didn't watch any of his programmes. I only started to watch Strike it Rich/Lucky the past couple of years on Challenge tv. I can now see why he was so popular.

It must be so hard to cope with having everything and then losing it the way he has.
  • aquasplash3aquasplash3 Posts: 764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was a good programme too. Very similar to Piers Morgan's Life Stories. The only problem is the daytime slot means lots of people won't be aware of it.
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a good programme too. Very similar to Piers Morgan's Life Stories. The only problem is the daytime slot means lots of people won't be aware of it.

I get the feeling he chose JK over Piers. Maybe Piers was partly responsible for his downfall, at it helps that JK is a broadcaster and not a journo.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Liz Dawn (Vera Duckworth) is on Thursday! Wasn't expecting her!

I thought she was dead !
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tara Palmerston Tomkinson just Gobby looks like she's still on Drugs !
    Forum Member
    jioscar wrote: »
    Tara Palmerston Tomkinson just Gobby looks like she's still on Drugs !

I'm not watching today as I have heard her story to many times. Tito Jackson is tomorrow so I will watch that one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep don't watch she's so gobby she's either been on drugs or booze
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she can't even look at him !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy Kyle stop licking her arse !
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seeing a woman who is not going to live a long life.

She's a mess. All self-inflicted too.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I adore TPT, probably more I should. Hope to goodness she's truly recovered.
  • allthingsukallthingsuk Posts: 6,035
    Forum Member
    Tara sounds really incoherent and taking long to respond to certain questions e.g. Jeremy would ask a question and Tara would still be banging on about the previous question.

I don't know whether she's on medication and that's making her behave like that...
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not a well woman :(
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    LOL at Jeremy "Is that why you cried or is it hearing yourself sing"? :D I forgot about that flop single with the cheesy video and that she "sang" on Loose Women.