Options

Katie Price on This Morning

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She's just said she'll bring out another song on Itunes !

And the reason she didn't do G.A.Y was because they wanted her to do 2 songs :confused:

On another note her mouth is dreadful !

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Her lips look like they belong on a monkey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol she says she looks like a chipmunk......she looks a hell of a lot worse than that. It's awful looking when she trys to laugh.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's going for Jackie Stallone look.
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dax_uk wrote: »

Getting the 2 pronged attack from Mr & Mrs Pie-Man
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she going to show that trick how to improve a reception of iphone4? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Is she going to show that trick how to improve a reception of iphone4? :eek:

maybe she might try it with an I-PAD:D
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Time to quit the botox and collagen, methinks. She is looking more ridiculous than ever these days.
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Time to quit the botox and collagen, methinks. She is looking more ridiculous than ever these days.
    Thing is, (and she will know this) if she stops, her whole face will collapse altogether (and that will be a whole new 'chapter' in her autobiography, and OK et al). It's a slippery slope once you start putting all that muck into your body. No-one even knows the long-term side effects. You are effectively injecting botulism into yourself, can't be good... can it?:confused: I didn't see her on this morning, I'm at work. But I can just imagine what it looks like :eek:
  • Options
    IqonmanIqonman Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I thought she looked ok!

Good that she got her points across.
  • Options
    CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iqonman wrote: »
    I thought she looked ok!

Good that she got her points across.

Nice one :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Nice one :p

:D

I would like to say a few things about KP, but if I start I would be banned from DS and she isnt worth that!
  • Options
    Saint_ErrantSaint_Errant Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    Usual guff: "My life is a drama", "everything going well", "me me me" etc. Horrible, fake woman!
  • Options
    FuzzyWigLoverFuzzyWigLover Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Just watched clips on YT of this interview. Katie looked lovely, best I have seen her look for weeks, and as ever, the interview was upbeat, candid and lighthearted, she also cleared up one or two exaggerations from the media, very subtle Katie, good on ya.

Also confirmed she is has signed two new contracts, so all in all, I think Katie Price is holding her own thank you.
  • Options
    IqonmanIqonman Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Usual guff: "My life is a drama", "everything going well", "me me me" etc. Horrible, fake woman!

to be fair she is only telling the truth. And what do you want her to talk about? Thats the only reaosn she is doing the interview - to talk about her books and realty shows and stuff
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched clips on YT of this interview. Katie looked lovely, best I have seen her look for weeks, and as ever, the interview was upbeat, candid and lighthearted, she also cleared up one or two exaggerations from the media, very subtle Katie, good on ya.

Also confirmed she is has signed two new contracts, so all in all, I think Katie Price is holding her own thank you.

The word "subtle" should never be used in the same sentence as Jordan. I'm sure she looked lovely, if fish lips are your thing.

Her life is a drama because she makes it one to get in the papers. Then it's a vicious circle and she LOVES it. She's always harping on about it. I'm surprised no more of her fans have seen through her to be honest. Vacuous, self obsessed bint.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member

Yeah, Brackie. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iqonman wrote: »
    to be fair she is only telling the truth. And what do you want her to talk about? Thats the only reaosn she is doing the interview - to talk about her books and realty shows and stuff

But she does the same interviews frequently, why does she think the public need to hear the same old stuff over and over again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    dax_uk wrote: »

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.......
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member

now THAT's funny :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    But she does the same interviews frequently, why does she think the public need to hear the same old stuff over and over again.

They keep asking her! I can't think of another person who's asked on so many shows, the same ones, over and over again!
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In that boring monotone voice...

Her life is a drama BY HER OWN DESIGN:mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They keep asking her! I can't think of another person who's asked on so many shows, the same ones, over and over again!

That in itself is bizarre. I could understand it at one point when she was the KP people loved to hate and all that...but now? Very odd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    The word "subtle" should never be used in the same sentence as Jordan. I'm sure she looked lovely, if fish lips are your thing.

Her life is a drama because she makes it one to get in the papers. Then it's a vicious circle and she LOVES it. She's always harping on about it. I'm surprised no more of her fans have seen through her to be honest. Vacuous, self obsessed bint.

Who are her fans though? She did a personal appearance at a small shop in Kingston on Saturday. I was walking past and saw a gaggle of inappropriately dressed 10 year old girls with their doppelganger mums waiting to get her autograph I presume. There seemed to be more security men than fans.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunny82 wrote: »

isnt that how Scooby Doo would say it :D
  • Options
    DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    She's in my kitchen!