Options

Will Kate Middleton have been examined by Royal doctors?

dropoutdropout Posts: 625
Forum Member
✭✭
Do you think Kate Middleton will have been examined by Royal doctors to see if she can have children?:)

Comments

• Options
    UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right after her appointment with the lizard men.
  • Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The royal gynaecologist is looking into it! :D
  • Options
    batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    UKMikey wrote: »
    Right after her appointment with the lizard men.

It would be handy if the lizard men could do the medical exam at the same time...
  • Options
    CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,236
    Forum Member
    I can't imagine they'd let Wills marry an infertile woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats with the lizard men remarks?
  • Options
    RaferRafer Posts: 14,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha. Can you imagine the can of worms if they couldn't have kids and adopted a kid or used a sperm donor. Obviously, there are other people in the line of succession in the family. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_of_succession_to_the_British_throne#Line_of_succession
  • Options
    Alt-F4Alt-F4 Posts: 10,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of those days when being a royal doctor isn't that bad after all, makes a change from checking the queen's piping and sorting philip's flatulence problems.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Alt-F4 wrote: »
    One of those days when being a royal doctor isn't that bad after all, makes a change from checking the queen's piping and sorting philip's flatulence problems.
    Does Philip have flatulence problems?

I thought it was the horse (old joke).
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CarlLewis wrote: »
    I can't imagine they'd let Wills marry an infertile woman.

Wonder if they have tested his fertility?
  • Options
    gasheadgashead Posts: 13,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dropout wrote: »
    Do you think Kate Middleton will have been examined by Royal doctors to see if she can have children?:)

There's me thinking you meant for a different, but not entirely un-related, reason. :o
  • Options
    epsomepsom Posts: 4,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect both William and Kate would have told anyone who suggested this, where to go!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    D'Oh!
  • Options
    Alt-F4Alt-F4 Posts: 10,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Philip have flatulence problems?

I thought it was the horse (old joke).

Just to confirm

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3447/3837433428_66824324c1.jpg
  • Options
    You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol Royal men can't be infertile, silly! ;)
  • Options
    Glawster2002Glawster2002 Posts: 15,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gashead wrote: »
    There's me thinking you meant for a different, but not entirely un-related, reason. :o

It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't check for that either. They wouildn't want someone selling their story to the tabloids.
  • Options
    Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,834
    Forum Member
    She should have been tested by the Royal Optician surely?
  • Options
    culturemancultureman Posts: 11,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    epsom wrote: »
    I suspect both William and Kate would have told anyone who suggested this, where to go!

If you don't believe it has been established by some measure of medical investigation that there are no obvious problems to the couple producing offspring, you are being very naive.
  • Options
    soteksotek Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cultureman wrote: »
    If you don't believe it has been established by some measure of medical investigation that there are no obvious problems to the couple producing offspring, you are being very naive.

Yes, because after all if William doesn't have children the Royal Family will come to an end won't it? :rolleyes:

If it had escaped your notice there are actually plenty of other Royal grandchildren to ensure there is no danger to the line of succession when the Queen dies!

As epsom said earlier, I would hope William and Kate are sensible enough to tell anyone who suggested this where to go!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sotek wrote: »
    Yes, because after all if William doesn't have children the Royal Family will come to an end won't it? :rolleyes:

If it had escaped your notice there are actually plenty of other Royal grandchildren to ensure there is no danger to the line of succession when the Queen dies!

As epsom said earlier, I would hope William and Kate are sensible enough to tell anyone who suggested this where to go!
    They want the best possible line though.
    Liz to Charlie to Wills to ???

Not some child of a second son.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Liz herself was "some child of a second son"

She seems to have done OK for herself in this queening lark!
  • Options
    culturemancultureman Posts: 11,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sotek wrote: »

The Royal Family operates on the ethos of the desirability of primogeniture - the right of an eldest [particularly son] to succeed to the estate of his parents.

No offspring = project fail.

Or are you saying she will have a full medical examination - however specifically excluding fertility?
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cultureman wrote: »
    The Royal Family operates on the ethos of the desirability of primogeniture - the right of an eldest [particularly son] to succeed to the estate of his parents.

No offspring = fail.

Or are you saying she will have a full medical examination - excluding fertility?

And where a reigning monarch dies/abdicates without issue the crown passes to the nearest living relative such as a brother - as was the case with Edward VIII and George VI
  • Options
    suki csuki c Posts: 6,088
    Forum Member

Or some child of a son of James Hewitt ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dropout wrote: »

I would imagine she would have told them to kiss her ass if they even suggested it, I know I would.

Harry will be praying she won't have kids as he'll be king if they don't.:D