Options

Did Dawn give *you* the horn?

Nigel_BourneNigel_Bourne Posts: 163
Forum Member
Not really - not bad on the trumpery, but not really much of a voice.

Comments

• Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Compared to the rest of them she was great - no weird affectations or baby voices, and you could make out what she was singing.
  • Options
    nathanbrazilnathanbrazil Posts: 8,863
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Compared to the rest of them she was great - no weird affectations or baby voices, and you could make out what she was singing.

Exactly. Once again we see what a mockery the show's title has become. Okay, marketing this woman might well be impossible, but as a blind audition she sang better than most on the night and played great trumpet. Yet, mysteriously, no one wanted to give her a chance.
  • Options
    MrsWatermelonMrsWatermelon Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she had a good voice but, because of the horn playing, she didn't sing enough in her audition.
    Exactly. Once again we see what a mockery the show's title has become. Okay, marketing this woman might well be impossible, but as a blind audition she sang better than most on the night and played great trumpet. Yet, mysteriously, no one wanted to give her a chance.

Plenty of very attractive, marketable contestants haven't got a turn-around either. It's not a huge conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Exactly this. I thought she was by far the best this week. Amazed nobody turned for her,
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she had a good voice but, because of the horn playing, she didn't sing enough in her audition.

Plenty of very attractive, marketable contestants haven't got a turn-around either. It's not a huge conspiracy theory.

I agree. I think she may have had a better chance if she sang more and used the trumpet less. Even though she could sing and play the trumpet, it is about 'The Voice'