If you were in the jury for each season who'd get your vote.

2»

Comments

• steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hard to say without of taking part in each season as social side of it is part of it so i would bring social aswell game play into it. So my vote would go to who i thought had played the best social & gameplay wise
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB8 - Dick
    I think he played the better game and whilst Daniele did earn her place in the final, he really stuck his neck out for her and helped her make it through (although I guess that's no different from other alliances).
    BB9 - Ryan
    Yeah again should have been Sharon really but Ryan was an ok guy and his game wasn't appalling, quite a weak season all around with some really odd characters (Adam, Natalie, Sheila etc...)
    BB10 - Dan
    Amazing gameplay whilst still seeming like a decent person, he really deserved it but I still with Keesha had made it to the final 2!
    BB12 - Hayden
    Much preferred Lane but Hayden was the smarts behind the Brigade and really deserved his win. Would have rather had Britney win this series as I feel she played the best game to make the final 4 and was ousted by an alliance stuck together, at this point, by inertia.
    BB13 - Rachel
    Not the best social game play but you can't argue with the amount of competition wins and managing to survive with a huge target throughout the game, also my personal favourite housemate ever, so a little biased here. Porsche also played a decent if quiet game but when she made moves they tended to work out.

So yeah of the seasons I've watched