Options

EE Ronnie spoiler

fawltytowers93fawltytowers93 Posts: 1,872
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Its completely your choice if you choose to believe me or not, but I'm being 100% genuine here.

I'm friends with someone who has worked as an extra on the show for the past 2 years. (Can't give any names)

He refuses to give me any future spoilers as he would end up in big trouble with the producers if he did.

However he has revealed to me that he's spoken to Sam Womack earlier this week, and she told him that Ronnie's baby will definitely live this time around, and will be growing up on the show. He also knows what the gender of the child will be, but isn't allowed to tell me

Comments

• Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    And the point of this thread is?
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the point of this thread is?

The point is the OP had told us Ronnie's baby isn't going to die like all her others do!

Thank you OP this has answered the question on most peoples lips. :)
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shock.

PREGNANT SOAP CHARACTER WILL HAVE BABY IN THE SHOW!

THE BABY WILL STAY IN THE SHOW!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Thanks for this information. Not a huge spoiler but good to know!
    I'm extremely relieved for this. Ronnie's 4th baby death would be a jump the shark moment
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calling it now, the baby will be a girl. They're always in pairs. The reasoning I'd guess for giving Kat two boys when she already had one was so the Beales could have a girl to help fill the void left by Lucy (puke, doesn't work for me. It's not a Beale and neither is Cindy Jr...) and so Ronnie could have a girl to have Mitchell Cousins following on from Mitchell Sisters. Fair to say that Ronnie and the Beales rank above Kat and Alfie where DTC is concerned.