Coronation Street script game (Part 3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "What?" Carla smiled as she looked into Peter's warm brown eyes. "Ignore Daddy, Harry. He's talking rubbish isn't he. Yeah he is." Carla said as she waved Harry's tiny hand about. Simon shook his head at his parents talking in baby talk. "You know Harry and Esme probably wonder why you talk silly when you talk to them." He mused as Peter chuckled.
    "Oh we talk silly do we?"
    "Yeah you do." Simon said as he shook his head.
  • madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'The fires going out!' Simon said. 'Ah, do you know what we have to do?' Barry asked. Simon shook his head. 'Right well we put some more logs on it and make more air go in' Barry said as he showed Simon.

Carla yawned in Peter's arms. 'You tired?' he asked her. 'A bit' Peter said kissing his cheek. 'Don't sleep yet' he said wrapping his arms tighter around her as she curled against him. 'Might just fall asleep on you' she chuckled. 'Well then I'll have to tickle you' Peter said immaturely. 'You sound like Simon' Carla said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Oi cheeky. Right that's it." Peter said as he started tickling Carla who giggled loudly.
    "Oww stop it!" She squealed batting his hands away from her. Helen shook her head with a smile. Somehow she sensed that everything would be okay between the two of them. Peter was clearly protective of Carla and he would somehow manage to persuade her that her eating habits were not healthy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'You two are worse than kids' Simon said turning round helping Barry with the fire. 'It's not me it's your Dad!' Carla said as Peter wrapped his arms around her so she couldn't hit him. 'It's you too!' Simon said as peter looked adoringly at Carla. 'Your Mum has this effect on me' Peter said as Carla chuckled in his arms. 'Right, I think I'm off to bed' Helen said yawning and looking at the time. 'I might join you love' Barry smiled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Oh maybe we should go up too." Carla said as Helen shook her head.
    "It's okay pet, if you lot are still awake just can you make sure that Jack's in the dining room when you go up." Helen said as Carla nodded.
    "We shouldn't be up too much longer." She said as she didn't want Helen to think she was leaving them early to go up to bed. "Well help yourselves if you get peckish at all or thirsty." Helen said as Peter smiled nodding knowing that she was trying to help without ordering Carla to eat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Thank you, we will' Peter said. 'Look, that one has fallen asleep' Peter said looking at Simon, who had fallen asleep against on the cushions on the couch. 'Leave him for a bit' Carla smiled, her hand on Peter's chest. 'You just don't want to move' Peter laughed, putting his hand to cup her cheek as kiss her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Maybe, it's nice this, big open fire and stuff. I never really appreciated it before." Carla said as she smiled at Harry who was sat on her lap babbling away to himself. "You want to watch anything?" Peter asked as Carla shook her head. "No I'm happy just snuggled up next to you. We'll pop the kids up in a bit though. Esme looks like she's ready for bed." Carla said as she gazed at her daughter who was almost asleep in Peter's arms.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'So we get a bit of time to ourselves' Peter smiled as Harry let out a little yawn. 'See, Harry agrees' Peter said. 'It's been a nice day hasn't it, worn them out' Carla said. 'Yeah, have to admit, Irelands winning me over' Peter said. 'It's nice isn't it, but I do miss Weatherfield a bit' Carla said. 'Your a workaholic that's why' Peter said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Well I think Helen and Barry are pleased to have us stay." Peter said as Carla nodded.
    "Yeah they are. Helen's in her element though entertaining and well Barry genuinely seems to have taken a shine to Si." Carla said as she smiled gazing at the little boy. "You now before when we talked about adoption well I think I want to do it. I want Si to be mine too."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Really?' Peter smiled. 'Yeah, I'm making a commitment to you when I marry you Peter, that commitment is also to Simon' Carla said. 'You don't know how glad I am to hear that' Peter smiled. 'I love you so much, and well, Simon's practically mine, and if anything god forbid, did happen to you, I want you to know i'd.. I'd look out for him' Carla said as Peter kissed her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "But...but you should ask him too. The last thing we want is to decide for him if it's not what he wants." Carla said knowing of how difficult it was when new people came into your life as a child. She'd lost count of how many 'Uncle's' she'd endured in her childhood. "Well okay but thank you for this." Peter said as Carla smiled.
    "What? I love him like I love Harry and Esme an....and well I hope nothing does ever happen but I would look after him if it did regardless whether he wants me to adopt him or not."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'And this is why your going to make the most perfect wife ever' Peter said kissing her. 'Hey, don't get your hopes up too high, I'll be demanding' Carla winked. 'Ah, more demanding than you are now?' Peter asked her. 'Much much more' Carla grinned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Oh god I'm going to have my work cut out for me aren't I." Peter said jokingly as Carla rolled her eyes. "You pop Harry down on the couch and carry Simon up first. Bless him it must have tired him out completely." Carla said as she smiled at the small boy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Shall we go to bed too?' Peter asked. 'If you want' Carla smiled as Peter got up and carefully picked Simon up who stirred a little in his sleep. 'Can you manage with the twins?' Peter asked. 'Yeah, I'll be fine' Carla said picking up Harry. Esme was lying on the mat and Carla figured she'd be fine for a minute or so as she put Harry to bed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Mummy will come back for you in a minute sweetheart." Carla said as she gently lifted Harry against her shoulder and headed up to pop him into his Moses basket. She smiled as she gently tucked him under the blankets, he sucking on his dummy. "Shall I go and get your sister hmm." Carla said as she tapped his cheek gently.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'They asleep?' Peter asked as Carla came into the room and took her cardigan off. 'Yeah, both of them seemed really tried, reckon we'll get uninterrupted sleep tonight' Carla said. Peter grinned and put his arms around her waist 'That's good isn't it' he said leaning in for a kiss. 'Peter Barlow!' Carla said laughing and batting him away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "What can't I show some affection for my gorgeous fiancee?" Peter said as he brushed her hair behind her ear and smiled as she giggled. "So since there's just me and you up now you want tosnuggle up and find a movie or something?" He asked as he draped his arm over her shoulder.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Yeah I suppose' Carla smiled looking up at him. 'You know, if I could I would get married to you tomorrow' Peter grinned. 'Aren't you soppy.. but so would I' Carla said as she flicked through the DVDs that were on the shelf in their bedroom. 'Something romantic' Peter said. 'They have my favorite' Carla chuckled. 'What?' Peter said. 'Casablanca' Carla said. 'You know, put it on, your going to have most of my attention anyway' Peter said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I love this part where they see one another for the first time again. He's so angry but you can tell he still has extreme passion for the woman in front of him." Carla said as she snuggled against Peter's bare chest as the movie played on the small TV.

Helen smiled as she padded back quietly to the bedroom and peeked in seeing Simon sound asleep. It reminded her a little of her boys. He was into the same kind of things, football and boyish things. She leaned against the doorframe sighing slightly. She missed her boys so much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Sounds like us on the odd occasion' Peter said. 'Mm, listen I'm sorry about the other day.. getting drunk' Carla said. 'It's okay, don't do it again though, I hate seeing you like that' Peter said. 'Yeah, I know, it just went to my head and well, I'm sorry' Carla said as Peter kissed her forehead. 'I know you are' Peter said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Thanks I know it can't be easy for you at times. I just wish I had your will-power." Carla said as Peter nodded. "I know love but if that's too difficult then I don't see that a glass every now and then will do too much harm. Just not too much hey." Peter said as he kissed the top of her raven hair inhaling the raspberry scent of her shampoo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'I suppose. We'll see' Carla said shuffling closer up to him. 'We've got a good set up and I don't want to ruin in, and hey next month we should have rent coming in from my old flat, and then we can have a bit more free cash to play with' Carla said. 'Yeah, it's all going to work out perfectly isn't it' Peter said glad for the first time in his life to be sure of what he wanted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Hmm. You know we said we'd look at nurseries when we get back. I think it'd be good in a way for them and well we shouldn't rely on your Dad and Deirdre to mind them all the time. I know they don't mind helping out but they'll want time to do their own stuff too." Carla said as she yawned. "You sleepy love?"
    "A bit. I enjoyed today." Carla said as her lashes fluttered against her cheek as she fell asleep.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Can we lie in a bit longer' Carla said, holding Peter not letting him get up. 'I need the toilet' he said. 'Hold it in' Carla moaned as Peter laughed. 'Carla, stop being annoying' he said as she pouted.

'Morning' Simon said coming downstairs. 'Morning pet, do you want some breakfast?' Helen said. 'Yes please!' Simon grinned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Can we have a fry up again?" Simon asked as Helen smiled.
    "I'm not doing the full works sweetheart but how about for you I do a bacon sarnie hmm." Helen said as Simon beamed. "Oh thank you." He said as Helen patted his head softly.
    "You go pop some TV on hmm, Sunday morning's there's usually cartoons on." She said as Simon nodded. "Okay."
This discussion has been closed.