The Official Emmerdale Support Group Thread!

1131415161719»

Comments

• Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,375
    Forum Member
    *leaves bottles of JD for JR, pizza and popcorn*

*steals pizza*

I'm having the Aaron Livesy blues today!! :(:(:cry:
    Forum Member
    Bumped this up because I miss Aaron sooooo much!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I want him back and I'll never forgive Adam for what he did!

And I'll never forgive Marcus (aka Declan with a mouthful of malteasers) and his cronies for not finishing Adam off last night!

DEATH TO THE BARTON ONE! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Duplicate post
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumped this up because I miss Aaron sooooo much!!! :cry:

I want him back and I'll never forgive Adam for what he did!

And I'll never forgive Marcus (aka Declan with a mouthful of malteasers) and his cronies for not finishing Adam off last night!

DEATH TO THE BARTON ONE! >:(>:(>:(

I actually like Adam :blush: (WTF is that??) but I'll let you have this one Mel because the anger you feel for him is the anger I feel for *spits* Donna *spits*. God dam interfering, good for nothing, selfish, nosey bint >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly 5 years ago, today, Debbie told Jasmine that she loved her :D

I miss my lovely Jasmine :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm now she's not gone like Jasmine and Aaron but, flipping heck, where is Moira?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm now she's not gone like Jasmine and Aaron but, flipping heck, where is Moira?

Back this week I believe JOP and if you are a Cain and Moira fan you will be very pleased soon ;-):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Back this week I believe JOP and if you are a Cain and Moira fan you will be very pleased soon ;-):D

YAS!!!!! :D:D

(I said Hey, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I said Hey) What's going on?
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this group offers free alcohol. I don't know how much more Brenda I can take on my screen before I throw my shoe through it. I'm at the end of my tether :cry: Even E***E***** is starting to tempt me, I hate her that much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    I hope this group offers free alcohol. I don't know how much more Brenda I can take on my screen before I throw my shoe through it. I'm at the end of my tether :cry: Even E***E***** is starting to tempt me, I hate her that much.

LOL

EE? :o Come on, even *spits* Donna *spits* isn't that bad :o

Plenty of alcohol Pan. Just ask Stunty, she's in charge of alcohol ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

EE? :o Come on, even *spits* Donna *spits* isn't that bad :o

Plenty of alcohol Pan. Just ask Stunty, she's in charge of alcohol ;-)
    Exactly, you can see how much this Brenda overkill has addled my brain :(:cry:

Stunty, pass over as much as you've got. I'll need it if I'm going to be able to block out the image of the Thieving Gnome tonight >:(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, you can see how much this Brenda overkill has addled my brain :(:cry:

Stunty, pass over as much as you've got. I'll need it if I'm going to be able to block out the image of the Thieving Gnome tonight >:(:(

If it helps I think Debbie is in it tonight :D And Charity and Declan are back tomorrow :D

Finally my team decide to make an appearance >:( God knows how far down the table I'll be tonight :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it helps I think Debbie is in it tonight :D And Charity and Declan are back tomorrow :D

Finally my team decide to make an appearance >:( God knows how far down the table I'll be tonight :(
    Hooray, good news at last!! :D

I know, right? :o Last week ended atrociously for my team too IIRC. They're plotting against us >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hooray, good news at last!! :D

I know, right? :o Last week ended atrociously for my team too IIRC. They're plotting against us >:(

I had just 4 team members in Thursdays episodes and just 3 in Fridays :o:o>:(

My team are going to get a right ear bashing tonight. Depending on how far down I am depends on how harsh the ear bashing >:(
    Forum Member
    I swear the characters somehow know I've picked them for the Daileh team so they flounce off delibratley!

This is when I miss the Emmerdaily's Betty Hot Gossip. I used to be able to work out from their teasers who was gonna be in it for the month.

See now If I still had my Aaron..... :cry:

Damn Adam! :mad:

Hiopefully my name change will bring me a bit of luck,.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I swear the characters somehow know I've picked them for the Daileh team so they flounce off delibratley!

This is when I miss the Emmerdaily's Betty Hot Gossip. I used to be able to work out from their teasers who was gonna be in it for the month.

See now If I still had my Aaron..... :cry:

Damn Adam! :mad:

Hiopefully my name change will bring me a bit of luck,.....

Useless buggers >:( Rachel selfishly went on the run. Charity and Declan have swanned off on holiday. Gawd knows where Debbie is.. Fecking useless team >:(>:(

Make room for me at the bottom won't you Mel :p:(
    Forum Member
    Giving this a quick bump, as regardless of who dies tomorrow in Emmerdale, someone may need it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody grab a wig :(
    Forum Member

It did, but it was a high price to pay. For sensationalism in a one hour live episode they lost one of the best actors there. Not a wise decision in my opinion. And now Carl's gone, and she's no longer got Cameron, all that's left for Chas to do is pull pints and roll under the next bloke.
    Which will most likely be James Barton. Couldn't have his brother so going after the next best thing. ;)
    so obvious it's going to go there or he'll get with Debbie.
    I reckon he'll be a bit too old for Debbie. She'll end off with one of the brothers I think.
    that's true. The Dingle's just want to be all over that family.

Reading back through the thread again.. , who knew we'd get this so spot on?:o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reading back through the thread again.. , who knew we'd get this so spot on?:o:D

I think ED is just too predictable lol
    Forum Member
    *bump*

Robbie!!!! Declan!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Who's body will they pull from the lake tomorrow???

*passes round the vodka*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was starting to fancy Robbie and now they have took him away from me :(:(
    Forum Member
    I was starting to fancy Robbie and now they have took him away from me :(:(

I told you all two years ago you'd warm to Robbie eventually.....

I know I said Robbie was hot and all but Declan took it too far proving that tonight with that pissing flare gun! >:(

Declan better be dead cause if I get my hands on the little git he'll wish he was dead all over again! >:(>:(>:(>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I told you all two years ago you'd warm to Robbie eventually.....

I know I said Robbie was hot and all but Declan took it too far proving that tonight with that pissing flare gun! >:(

Declan better be dead cause if I get my hands on the little git he'll wish he was dead all over again! >:(>:(>:(>:(

I wasn't here 2 years ago :blush: Next month is my year anniversary...good times :D:D

I miss Declan already :(