Olympus has fallen

2»

Comments

• avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Incredible film! Absolutely loved it and Gerald butler is a fantastic actor!
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tremendous entertainment, only spoilt by an utterly predictable ending.

I though Aaron Eckhart was great, along with Rick Yune who was a fantastic villain.

Gerard Butler was good too & was convincing in his role.

PS: Morgan Freeman was born to be President!!!

Agreed!:)
  • muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved the film. Great action and gratuitous violence. However, one thing that did fall rather flat was the...
    Nuclear override. What stupid programmer developed a fail safe that allows you to blow up missiles while still in the silo :eek:

Completely stupid that one.
  • 5th time lucky5th time lucky Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    CJClarke wrote: »
    Just got back from watching it and really enjoyed it, it was like a good old 90's style dumb fun action thriller, reminded me of Die Hard (the good Die Hards...) mixed with Air Force One. Butler was great with some very funny one liners, hopefully he sticks to doing action roles for a while and leaves the crappy rom-coms behind. Very entertaining :)

Air Force One is an absolutely woeful film, one of Harrison Fords worst, to be fair he wasn't really the problem it was more....well everthing else to be honest.

You know when you get those movies/TV shows you can just see right through mainly because of the bad acting, thats what i got with Air Force One.