Options

childrens ward

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
Forum Member
does anyone remember this childrens programme from the late 80s early 90s. i think it had leanne from corrie in it. it also had connie from corrie as a nurse.does any one know if any other of todays actors /actresses started out in it.loved this prog even though the patients seemed to stay forever even with a simple appendix op,oh and they had lovely duvet covers in the days when you just had a sheet and blanket and white pillow case(pillow in it if you were lucky)

Comments

• Options
    ScoundreldaysScoundreldays Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to love this show. I think there was quite a few Corrie actors who started out in this.
    Still got the books that were based on the series somewhere. Was hoping it was going to be released on dvd at one time but then never heard anything about it again.:cry:
  • Options
    trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tim Vincent was in it. I used to watch all the time, and yes it had loads of people in it that still act now.
  • Options
    ScoundreldaysScoundreldays Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever I've seen Tim Vincent in anything since I still think of him as playing 'Billy'.:p:)
  • Options
    Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    I remember this, it was really good. There was a girl in a coma for a whole series and she woke up in the end. There was also a boy and girl who hated each other and fought for a whole series then they got it together in the last episode.

Memories!
  • Options
    trawets09trawets09 Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember it well, I always preferred Bykor Grove though lol