Options

So Shaun is being heavily edited......

2»

Comments

• Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gillian is the only one who is a TOTAL pain in the @rse!!! she would make a saint swear!!!
    Well summertime, it was obvious, and he said himself that Alison was his worst nightmare. Yet didn't see him having much of a go at her!!:confused: And I for one don't think she toned it down, she just didn't like him, she had nothing to say to him. The feeling was mutual. Only difference being..Alison would've swallowed him up and spat him out had he dared speak to her the way he spoke to Gillian....And he knew that:rolleyes:
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well summertime, it was obvious, and he said himself that Alison was his worst nightmare. Yet didn't see him having much of a go at her!!:confused: And I for one don't think she toned it down, she just didn't like him, she had nothing to say to him. The feeling was mutual. Only difference being..Alison would've swallowed him up and spat him out had he dared speak to her the way he spoke to Gillian....And he knew that:rolleyes:

Allison would be MY worst nightmare, she said herself, or should i say she claimed to have toned her noise down, i would have agreed with that until, like her, i saw her best bits, footage we didnt see included!!! Allison may CLAIM she would have "swallowed him up.........blah blah blah", yeah well if she was hungry enough, doubt she would have spat him out though!!! you may guess i CANNOT stand Allison, IF she had been shown in her usual fashion i would have deffinately switched off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By the way, they did have a bit of an arguement, and the fact that he generally didnt have much to do with her, or her him is no big deal, we dont always click with others, thats life!!! I would never be friends with someone like her, but whatever, it takes all sorts.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Allison would be MY worst nightmare, she said herself, or should i say she claimed to have toned her noise down, i would have agreed with that until, like her, i saw her best bits, footage we didnt see included!!! Allison may CLAIM she would have "swallowed him up.........blah blah blah", yeah well if she was hungry enough, doubt she would have spat him out though!!! you may guess i CANNOT stand Allison, IF she had been shown in her usual fashion i would have deffinately switched off.
    I can take or leave her. Not too fussed about her either way lol..But I honestly believe Shaun knew not to say anything to her, so he just ignored her instead. Gillian is a much easier target.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tischlampe wrote: »

For God's saake... I HATE this way of thinking.

If someone annoys you, you'd rather go up to them and tell them, than keep it to yourself? Sometimes a bit of bitching to someone on your wavelength is good because it prevents an out and out row.

Take Jenny and Kayla for example. Kayla pissed Jenny off, Jenny walked away, muttering to herself, let out a scream, came back, and it was all over. But that's "two-faced" apparently. Maybe she should have been "real" and told it "to Kayla's face". That would have gone down much better wouldn't it? :rolleyes:
    Me, too, It's pretty immature and there's nothing virtuous about it.
  • Options
    kellygirlkellygirl Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    I agree. It seems the only one to get his 'backlash' is Gillian...Funny that, she's the only one to talk back to him. Jenny Eclair looked like she was gonna pee herself with fear when Shaun came back into the camp after the foam and duck trial...Her face as she realised he wasn't happy said it all:eek:

Oh I thought that too then i though no surely not - now I am not so sure :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He did have an arguement with her, but the point is, she generally did nothing wrong!!! its up to the individual if they like her character personality etc, he didnt, fair enough, but he had no reason to confront her, as i wouldnt, i dont have to like her though, Gillian on the other hand had flaws that had a very deffinate effect on the camp, she is selfish with NO concept of "team spirit" i dont blame Shaun for having a go.
  • Options
    icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    Didnt Sheryl Gascoigne say Shaun hardly spoke to her either? And she had a surprise when she came out and saw how much he had been featured compared to how much he actually spoke??

Smacks of heavy editing to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You saw Shaun with the snake bite!!! Shaun would have left before he would have given it too Allison "full throttle", she can kid herself all she likes, but Shaun could make mince meat of her!! She is actually my most hated person on tv!!!! cant think of another i despise more!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    icefall wrote: »
    Didnt Sheryl Gascoigne say Shaun hardly spoke to her either? And she had a surprise when she came out and saw how much he had been featured compared to how much he actually spoke??

Smacks of heavy editing to me.

Sheryl hardly spoke AT ALL!!!! WHO said one MUST yap to all and sundry, IF you are a bit of a loner, SO WHAT!!!! WHOs the young black kid in there??????
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmmm I heard Alison and was a bit disappointed in her.

From what I've seen Linford went out of his way when Gillian was nasty to him about pouring water from his water bottle into the pot. He actually took Gillian away and explained what a nice guy Shaun was.

Both Stacy and Aggro were totally sticking up for him after the duckgate incident and Aggro was saying what a gentleman he was.

Dom, Stacy and Jenny wanted Shaun as a spy rather than any of the other contestants.

Gillian is constantly trying to get 'in' with Shaun. Alison is entitled to her opinion and we're all different (thank goodness) but from watching it I prefer Shaun to her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hmmm I heard Alison and was a bit disappointed in her.

From what I've seen Linford went out of his way when Gillian was nasty to him about pouring water from his water bottle into the pot. He actually took Gillian away and explained what a nice guy Shaun was.

Both Stacy and Aggro were totally sticking up for him after the duckgate incident and Aggro was saying what a gentleman he was.

Dom, Stacy and Jenny wanted Shaun as a spy rather than any of the other contestants.

Gillian is constantly trying to get 'in' with Shaun. Alison is entitled to her opinion and we're all different (thank goodness) but from watching it I prefer Shaun to her.

LOL, you are so sensible and balanced, THANKS!!! I agree with you!!!
  • Options
    MetermaidMetermaid Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be interesting to hear what Britt thinks of him. Alison would drive me nuts too. Too loud. I just dont think that Sheryl and Alison are his type of people. He doesnt really mix with Aggro, Kayla and Linford either.
    He seems fine with Jenny, Stace and Dom though. Apart from Britt, I also would have found the evictees
    boring and a bit of a pain. Time will tell whether Alison was being truthful or a bit bitter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    The thing you have to keep in mind is that the two people you are quoting never really spoke to Shaun at all. Sheryl was a lovely person, but very quiet and faded into the background a lot. Shaun seemed to avoid Alison a lot, knowing she would end up getting on his nerves with her peppiness. You can't really base an opinion on this, from the words of two people Shaun didn't really mix with.

The only reason they are probably surprised is because they weren't around enough to see what he says. There is always going to be a shovel load of editing done with these type so shows, because they want us to see the most interesting and topical parts of the show. However, I doubt it is manipulated that much, especially with Shaun being more of a liability than the producer's chosen winner, who I would say was probably Stacey or Dom based on their coverage time.
  • Options
    super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You saw Shaun with the snake bite!!! Shaun would have left before he would have given it too Allison "full throttle", she can kid herself all she likes, but Shaun could make mince meat of her!! She is actually my most hated person on tv!!!! cant think of another i despise more!!

Its easy to talk when you come out - they have no backbone to tell people face to face like Shaun and Dom
  • Options
    autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You really have got it bad. I can't bring myself to hate any of these people, even though most of them annoy me greatly. You'd probably have a heart attack if Alison got her own show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. It seems the only one to get his 'backlash' is Gillian...Funny that, she's the only one to talk back to him. Jenny Eclair looked like she was gonna pee herself with fear when Shaun came back into the camp after the foam and duck trial...Her face as she realised he wasn't happy said it all:eek:

Here is a vid of that clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSHCo6hzyIs - where exactly does Jenny look like she will pee herself with fear because I don't see it.
  • Options
    ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Here is a vid of that clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSHCo6hzyIs - where exactly does Jenny look like she will pee herself with fear because I don't see it.

Probably just after she said Mckeith was a ghastly creature.

Oh ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    autumn wrote: »
    You really have got it bad. I can't bring myself to hate any of these people, even though most of them annoy me greatly. You'd probably have a heart attack if Alison got her own show.

LOL, Well yes, i should say "in TV land" she is my most despised character, i wouldnt care if she got a show of her own, i would just rather gnaw through my own veins than watch!!! IF she hadnt (seemed) to quiet down a bit on IAC i would have HAD to switch off till she was out, sorry, but i just cant bare her!!! (in TV land)
  • Options
    Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    OP are you joking? Shaun is apparently pretty quiet most of the time, why would anyone want to watch someone being quiet?
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shaun is a tosser, albeit occasionally amusing - Alison was right when she said that Britain likes him because he represents our drinking, swearing, yob culture.
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him. *hic* Oh f*ck it.
  • Options
    diddygirldiddygirl Posts: 4,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    Shaun is a tosser, albeit occasionally amusing - Alison was right when she said that Britain likes him because he represents our drinking, swearing, yob culture.

You see, I though 'what a silly cow' when she said that, because as far as I'm concerned she represents how in a section of our media driven culture how far zero talent can get you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EXCELLENT point diddygirl !!!! Allison is dillusional !!!!
  • Options
    PlantPlant Posts: 11,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have to bear in mind Sean has a certain cache as a celebrity in there that most of the others don't have. So a lot of them will want to suck up to him and be his bessie mate.