Options

HO: why has no one killed Kathleen yet?

SpoonfedVomitSpoonfedVomit Posts: 2,540
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I cant stand the women and is one character i would love to see on a slab :cool:

Comments

• Options
    Lolly_Du_BekeLolly_Du_Beke Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I second this!! Someone call Silas...
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Yeah I'm not that keen on Kathleen either.
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I second this!! Someone call Silas...

lol yep hopefully her and mandy are next on his hitlist
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know how the Mcqueens put up with her, and Theresa is daft as anything after the crap that woman has done and keeps doing
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kathleen is hilarious, I love her and her scheming ways.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RiDsTeR wrote: »
    Kathleen is hilarious, I love her and her scheming ways.

Me too. :D
  • Options
    lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member
    i quite like Kathleen :o
    It's carmel who's getting on my wick at the moment
  • Options
    The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she can't afford a pint so she hasn't been to The Dog to meet Silas yet
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im hoping she is next on heidis dad hitlist lol
  • Options
    el chupacabrael chupacabra Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Lennie wrote: »
    I dont know how the Mcqueens put up with her, and Theresa is daft as anything after the crap that woman has done and keeps doing

Well said, in real life Myra would have smashed Kathleens face in.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Um ... I think Kathleen is meant to be bad. If all characters on soaps were angels, it would be damn boring.

I quite like her being there, if only cos the actress and Nicole who plays Myra clearly spark off each other.
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Although I like Kathleen, I can't understand how strong, no nonsense Myra and her daughters allow her to set foot over the threshold of the McQueen house - and why they don't kick Theresa out seeing as a) she told Kathleen about shooting Calvin and got them in a heap of trouble and b) has got Angel christened behind their back.

It would work if they moved into the village and just warred with the McQueens.
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Although I like Kathleen, I can't understand how strong, no nonsense Myra and her daughters allow her to set foot over the threshold of the McQueen house - and why they don't kick Theresa out seeing as a) she told Kathleen about shooting Calvin and got them in a heap of trouble and b) has got Angel christened behind their back.

It would work if they moved into the village and just warred with the McQueens.

The McQueens won't get rid of Kathleen or want to upset her cus they are worried she will tell the police about Calvin. The blackmail is over as far as the money goes, but it carries on just in terms of Kathleen still being around,

Regarding Theresa, the McQueens know that most of the suff is down to Kathleens influence and i'm sure they can understand Theresas POV, she is young. I'm sure they get that and thats why they are sticking by her.
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    I love Kathleen! she's easily in the top 3 McQueens for me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Yeah, we have to have characters that annoy us, she is obviously doing a really good job..... if you liked all the characters nothing would happen. Ya need conflict in any type of drama. And.... ahem..... Kathleen definitely creates conflict. Yes of course if I knew her in reality I'd dislike her, but for HO she's bloody brilliant!