Options

If we can't have Johnny back then lets get the fun act back in

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It may only be for one show, but if we can't have Johnny back lets make sure that we get a fun act in his place and vote back 2 Shoes.

Who's with me?

Comments

• Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be good too but some people take X-factor way too seriously and thus forget about entertainment and fun.

Can you imagine 2 Shoes doing "Big Bottomed Girls" by Queen or even better Telephone by Gaga?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 Shoes could at least sing but I don't want any of them back.
  • Options
    Faria262Faria262 Posts: 6,952
    Forum Member
    I wanted Johnny back too! I wanted 2 Shoes through originally too - and Amelia, but 2 Shoes are more fun. Wasn't the whole stunt meant to have been pulled to get pregnant Charley from 2 Shoes out of the way? So what will happen if they do top the poll?

xxxx
  • Options
    George7George7 Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though I thought some of 'the four' were quite good, I don't want any of them back at this point.

Bad call by ITV.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    I don't agree with the whole 'bringing someone back' thing. But if they do bring someone back, it should be 2shoes! They are fun and can actually sing! I also thought they were the only act that shouldn't have gone in that first week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't agree with the whole 'bringing someone back' thing. But if they do bring someone back, it should be 2shoes! They are fun and can actually sing! I also thought they were the only act that shouldn't have gone in that first week.
    This.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    I agree. 2 Shoes really entertained me in the first live show and I was disappointed when they got kicked off. I don't particularly like this twist either but if someone out of the four has to be back, I'd rather it be 2 Shoes (or James Michael - only fair because Gary's act was booted out).
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed OP.

I think whoever gets voted back will be leaving Sunday anyway so... -shrugs-
  • Options
    ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Bring back 2 Shoes, the only genuine group Tulisa had. How did all the fake groups work out for you, Tulisa?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    GerriP wrote: »
    It may only be for one show, but if we can't have Johnny back lets make sure that we get a fun act in his place and vote back 2 Shoes.

Who's with me?

2shoes :D