Face and Anti Wrinkle Creams

Can anybody please recommend me a good face day moisturiser/serum and an anti-wrinkle cream for eyes.

Its not for me by the way, not with my youthful good looks:rolleyes:

I am running out and there seem to be so many on the market that I thought I would ask before I splash out.

Thanks!
xxx

Comments

• Beenie2Beenie2 Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Linz, I use the Superdrug range and have found all the creams etc to be very good quality and affordable. At the mo, I've got the Vitamin E day and night creams and eye cream too. No need to spend big bucks for these items!
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,168
    Forum Member
    I need a good eye cream too. I bought Benefit Eye Con, which is a con in all senses of the word!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A good range is at Tesco - the Bharti Vyas range, really good ingredients and affordable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My aunt uses Crème de la Mer & says its the best cream she's ever used. She uses the face The Lifting Face Serum & The Lifting Intensifier, The Eye Concentrate & the Daily Moisturizing cream. I will tell you however, Crème De La Mer, is REALLY expensive. :eek:

My mum uses Prevage & says its one of the best creams she's ever used. She does use some other creams as well, though Im not sure what they're called, but if you want, I can ask her the names of them when she gets home from work?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gatineau.

They have several different kinds which address specific problems. Melatogenine Futur Plus Eye Cream is a good one for wrinkles.

For face, there's Melatogenine, Defi-lift or Active Eclat to name a few. Depends on the things you want to target. Active Eclat is a lighter cream for radiance, Melatogenine is heavier and more moisturising, good as a night cream too. Defi-lift is more for tightening.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No 7 Protect & Perfect Range are the only creams proven by science to work on anti ageing/wrinkles according to a documentary on the TV quite a while back. Have tried some of the range and no complaints here.
  • AVTalkAVTalk Posts: 5,501
    Forum Member
    NIKKID wrote: »
    No 7 Protect & Perfect Range are the only creams proven by science to work on anti ageing/wrinkles according to a documentary on the TV quite a while back.

It was the only cream proven to work out of those tested, yes.

However, the main ingredient that allows this cream to work, a Retinoid, is available in many other products.

The No 7 Protect & Perfect Range is good, but it's not correct to suggest it's the only range that works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin quality.

A really useful product for fighting the appearance of ageing is a mask product: Nickel Anti-Age mask.

Although the range is mainly aimed at men, it works equally well for women. It's actually very good value for money as you should get around six to eight applications from each tube.