Options

Chavl Kerl - why the face like a slapped a**e ......

Master AquariusMaster Aquarius Posts: 480
Forum Member
when re-introducing your acts for the sing-off??

She looks like a 5-year old having a tanturm/stamping feet/sullen :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you niot know that the People's Princess should never have an act in the final. What are you some kind of nutjob? :eek:;););)
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member

Not at all a nice post
  • Options
    kellygirlkellygirl Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Parneb wrote: »
    Not at all a nice post

Its all true though. She looks so agressive and full of hatred. She's just horrible.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a joke.

Sitting at Simon's right hand side. Gimme strength.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all honesty, I would say the reports stating that Cheryl cannot wait until this series of the X Factor has ended are undoubtedly true.
    She cannot seem to hide how miserable the show is making her feel.
    When I think back to how she used to introduce "My lovely little Diana Vickers", with a big smile on her face, it makes me realise just how unhappy she is right now. I doubt she will sign up for another series.

Edited to say, I have just realised the OP was referring to her during the sing off. I actually don't think she looks happy or enthusiastic introducing any of her acts during the course of the night anymore, full stop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cavfan wrote: »
    In all honesty, I would say the reports stating that Cheryl cannot wait until this series of the X Factor has ended are undoubtedly true.
    She cannot seem to hide how miserable the show is making her feel.
    When I think back to how she used to introduce "My lovely little Diana Vickers", with a big smile on her face, it makes me realise just how unhappy she is right now. I doubt she will sign up for another series.

Edited to say, I have just realised the OP was referring to her during the sing off. I actually don't think she looks happy or enthusiastic introducing any of her acts during the course of the night anymore, full stop.

Well she should grow up and do the job she is getting highly paid for. I have to waitress 5 nights a week, as well as full time study, and its hard. But whatever is going on in my personal life I have to present nicely to our customers -. its what they pay for and its common decency and respect on my part and that of my employer.
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Did you niot know that the People's Princess should never have an act in the final. What are you some kind of nutjob? :eek:;););)

A tag that shes about to lose to Kate Middleton :D
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    A tag that shes about to lose to Kate Middleton :D

And that's probably the real reason for the face....
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's her "oh my god if this one goes I'll get less air time next week" face
  • Options
    Skip_TechSkip_Tech Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

agreed

she was a disgrace this weekend:mad:
  • Options
    edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "My scheming to manipulate the public didn't work" face. She's making the classic mistake of believing her own hype.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kellygirl wrote: »
    Well she should grow up and do the job she is getting highly paid for. I have to waitress 5 nights a week, as well as full time study, and its hard. But whatever is going on in my personal life I have to present nicely to our customers -. its what they pay for and its common decency and respect on my part and that of my employer.

Er, climb down from your soap box please !
    I wasn't defending her, I was merely pointing out that she is pissed off with the X Factor and probably doesn't give a stuff anymore as to how she comes across. You obviously need your job whereas Cheryl doesn't and so is happy to risk all by merely going through the motions without making an effort.
    Again, I am NOT defending her here !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Er, climb down from your soap box please !
    I wasn't defending her, I was merely pointing out that she is pissed off with the X Factor and probably doesn't give a stuff anymore as to how she comes across. You obviously need your job whereas Cheryl doesn't and so is happy to risk all by merely going through the motions without making an effort.
    Again, I am NOT defending her here !

Soap box? Are you serious?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I always notice this. It's almost like she's trying to convey her utter dismay at the public for daring to let one of her acts slip through the net of protection even though knowing full well that Simon wouldn't dare vote one of my girls off.
  • Options
    TYCOTYCO Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    kellygirl wrote: »

This is the problem, Cheryl went from a council estate to a bit-part singer through a show like X factor where she continued her black-bashing in toilets. She's never had a real job so has no work ethic. She's so unprofessional. Imagine Geri Halliwell in her place, the woman do desperate for TV coverage that you could actually pay her to enthusiastically present coverage in a slaughterhouse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see it as a tantrum face, to me it looks like a 'I care so much about my acts and I am devastated for them, how could the public not vote for my girls and break my heart?'................meantime she was slating them in the papers last week, calling Katie obnoxious, Cher needy, and Rebecca dull!......but of course that's not true is it? it's only true when somebody is slating her!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............can't stand the woman. :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    derbrainderbrain Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You obviously need your job whereas Cheryl doesn't
    !

Of course she does. It's the only thing that will make American X Factor even consider her.

As far as I'm concerned she's had it far too easy up till now and her problem is it's coming as a shock to her that Simon might not have quite enough clout to oil her journey into the US market. He won't jepodise his qudos over there on a the tarty brat from hell that's she's becoming.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    However much she tries to hide the fact that she is rough and common as muck, she can't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has but two public expressions and two public expressions only.

1. Doe eyed serenity meant to convey her loveliness and her profound sense of composure and sweetness.

2. Face like a large lemon is being slowly squeezed into her pursed mouth, conveying the strain of having to fix expression number one for the camera for a couple of hours.
  • Options
    edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2. Face like a large lemon is being slowly squeezed into her pursed mouth, conveying the strain of having to fix expression number one for the camera for a couple of hours.
    Funniest post so far this morning :D